Last Post Wins #50

• Site Administrator

I'd say is is a symbiotic relationship LBO, one where both creatures benefit living off the other. But since it is @Valkyrie, she will just suck your life and soul out of you and leave your carcass for the birds of prey to eat you :P . Yes, I'm talking about you @TalonRider :gikkle: 

Oh, mine :joe: 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 2
9 minutes ago, wildone said:

I'd say is is a symbiotic relationship LBO, one where both creatures benefit living off the other. But since it is @Valkyrie, she will just suck your life and soul out of you and leave your carcass for the birds of prey to eat you :P . Yes, I'm talking about you @TalonRider :gikkle: 

Sounds like a really healthy relationship... :gikkle:

Oh and :joe: is mine :P

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Zombie said:

Dragons Den - solution to the cute kittikins problem... :gikkle:

:joe:

I love British Humour :gikkle: 

:joe: 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, aditus said:

spacer.png

I won. :joe:

Frankenstein looks like a version of our @Zombie pump full of muscles :gikkle: did val gave you some of her Pepsi arsenal to help you win? 

sorry to say but you might have won a fight but not :joe: Mine!

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor.

How convenient, and just in time for Halloween. It's Trick Or Treat Day and National Doorbell Day.  Share the Magic of the Caramel Apple. And for the fun of it, tell Knock-Knock Jokes today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2