Last Post Wins #50

• Site Administrator

Type 1 diabetics since age 4. 

Also I believe I can count the birdy in the group as well :P 

For showing complete insensitivity to me, you lose the shiny :gikkle: 

:joe: 

• Site Administrator

I have plenty of low carb/sugar free baked goods to share, which I think I'll do for Birdy... :P  And the deposed despot because I like sharing my cooking. :)   (I'm a type II diabetic, so can't eat s'mores either, even though they're quite tasty) :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
8 hours ago, wildone said:

don't 

s'mores

:P

**kicks sand on Val's legs and runs away**

Yesterday was for the Toasted Marshmallow only. S'mores had its day earlier in the month.

6 hours ago, wildone said:

Type 1 diabetics since age 4. 

Also I believe I can count the birdy in the group as well :P 

For showing complete insensitivity to me, you lose the shiny :gikkle: 

Yes, I'm a type 1 on a pump. I find that taken in moderation, I can sometimes include something sweet.

South Carolina is hosting Matchmaker Day, Diatomaceous Earth Day. You'll have to bring your own Trail Mix.

Cakes without sugar are just plain wrong.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Cakes without sugar are just plain wrong.

Normally I would agree with you, but I've found a woman who makes incredible low carb dessert recipes.  Nothing will ever truly be comparable to the real thing, but these are a good enough alternative to allow me to indulge for special occasions.  And I'm a total baked good snob :P  :joe: 

• Site Administrator

I grew up with every birthday cake being a homemade angle food cake with barely any sugar, and dream whip which was sugar free too! Even had the change wrapped in wax paper in the cakes :gikkle: 

Anywho, mine :joe: 

• Site Administrator

I'm blue, da ba dee da ba daa
Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor again.

With No Rhyme (Nor Reason) it's World Write a Letter Day. It's California's icon, Chicken Boys birthday today.

I recently bought a package of 12 Mini Muffins, two bite size, to break up my normal breakfast routine. I didn't notice right away that in small letters it said Sugar Free. The mini's usually have that strudel topping. With no sugar, it was awful.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Site Moderator

Found what Wolfie? Takes the shiny back while the pesky penguin fights. Or is that some kind of dance she's doing?

The only thing I'm going to mention today is that it's Blueberry Popsicle Day today.

• Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Here's a day for the mighty Raptor, the Wolf, and the Penguin, National Wildlife Day. For the Lazy Mom's today they will be munching on Macadamia Nuts and sipping Chianti. Let's hear it for the group you don't see much of anymore, the Newspaper Carrier. Wear your College Colors at the Food Bank today.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

So  here is my forecast for the long weekend...

image.png

And the possibility of snow near the city on Sunday night :o

With this sudden downturn in the weather, I think I will need to take the shiny to the furrier to get the fur lining on it for the cold winter coming up. 

Since it is now the long weekend, I guess it will have to wait until Tuesday as I imagine the furrier is enjoying some time off too. For that reason, and I'm sure you would all agree it would be in the shiny's best interest to stay with me. :yes:

Therefore, mr. bird of the morning, no need to announce what day it is until at least next Wednesday when the shiny will be available once again.

• Site Moderator

The shiny will like staying with me for the weekend as it's going to be sunny, with temps in the upper 70's to lower 80's, and a much lower humidity level.

Keeping it within local guidelines, host a Tailgating party today and serve Cheese Pizza. For those with extra facial hair, it's World Beard Day. Today, it is okay to Be Late For Something.

• Love 1