Last Post Wins #50

• Site Moderator

@wildone, of course she missed it, she was focused on the Creme filled Donuts.

Looks like we have another food day on the list.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Today is the day, in History, that the Mayflower set sail from England. Don't confuse the Pla-Doh with the Guacamole. Working Parents will receive some toasted Cinnamon Raisin Bread today. And so will the cat/bird.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

I had to look if that was a different name for Play-Doh, maybe it is spelled different in the US of A :P

Well, since I have all this Play-Doh today, I shall make the oversize puffin her own crown, so she doesn't feel jelly when I get the real Shiny next :joe: 

image.png

:gikkle: 

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor with the real shiny.

Todays party is for Professional House Cleaners Day. For them we will be serving Monte Cristo's, Apple Dumplings, and a near forgotten fruit, Paw-Paw's.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

I don't know about wolves, but I know you're not supposed to give dogs chocolate.

If you want some strange looks today, go Hug Your Boss. In celebration of the Airforce Birthday, the Tradesman will be serving Cheeseburgers.

Arrrg! In a preview of tomorrow, let's Talk Like a Pirate today.

• Like 2