Last Post Wins #50

• Site Administrator

I will personally encourage all of you to accept the fact that I'm the rightful owner of the shiny :joe: 

If you all swear your allegiance to me, I will reward you with a chocolate milkshake. Banana/Chocolate for the first person to do so.

Also, @Myr after I retain the shiny, I"m coming for GA and you :devil:. I shall be Omnipotent once and for all :joe:  (and no Val, don't drop the O and I in that word :angry:)

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator

Myr and GA has the full backing of my LPWland army, so we are protected from impotent despots with delusions of grandeur.  Milkshakes are hardly enough reward for putting up with the rule of a tyrant.  :unsure: Besides, we're currently under Swedish rule, so it's surstromming for the deposed despot, and Swedish meatballs and lingonberries for the rest of us :P  :joe: 

come at me game of thrones GIF by Sky

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
51 minutes ago, wildone said:

You do know that real Swedish Meatballs are castrated reindeer testis :unsure: 

Enjoy you just reward :D

Mine :joe: 

Um... maybe in Canada, but not the rest of the world :P :joe:  

• Site Moderator
10 hours ago, northie said:

200.gif

In my area, there is a small fleet of truck running around with those letters on the doors. Under them in smaller font is the words Waltz's Turf Farm.

It's Pet Memorial Day so don't forget to Hug Your Hound today, and your Grandparents. It's a Peanut Day as The Kids Take Over The Kitchen. Let's not forget that Bald Is Beautiful.

And back to me once again.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm offline for a few days and I miss Care Bear Day ! Oh well.. Snatch ! :joe: 

Welcome back KC and Zombie..

@Zombie you might want to take a look at the first page of this thread :P 

king hitting GIF

Edited by Slytherin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

On this Live Creative Day, Virginia will be serving Creme Filled Donuts this morning, then later on, they will reset so that we can Eat A Hoagie. It's Boss/Employee Exchange Day to day so stay Sober.

• Like 1

Its Competition Time!!  

So, which one's The Penguin?  

spacer.png

I know, it's a difficult one :gikkle::gikkle: :unsure2:

Anyway, while you're all busy trying to figure it out (and The Penguin's busy "tidying up" its snack cupboard) 

...I'll just reclaim what's rightfully mine

:joe:  :lol:  :funny:

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
9 hours ago, Zombie said:

Its Competition Time!!  

So, which one's The Penguin?  

spacer.png

I know, it's a difficult one :gikkle::gikkle: :unsure2:

Anyway, while you're all busy trying to figure it out (and The Penguin's busy "tidying up" its snack cupboard) 

...I'll just reclaim what's rightfully mine

:joe:  :lol:  :funny:

If there was an opportunity to have :lol:X100  :gikkle: 

:joe:  

• Haha 1