Last Post Wins #50

• Site Administrator
9 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The gif's name gave us a hint, but to be sure, I checked with Google which translated "Καλημέρα" as "Good Morning". :)

:joe: 

What language? :unsure:

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again on this Christmas Day. There's p'enty of Pumpkin Pie to go around for everyone. Besides being Christmas, it's a'so A'phabet Day or No "L" Day.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Prezzies for all in LPWland today!  And pie and cookies and ham and turkey and veggie pizza :) Something for everyone!  Even the deposed despot.  I'll save the nicest piece of prime rib for him :hug:  :joe: 

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1
33 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Prezzies for all in LPWland today!  And pie and cookies and ham and turkey and veggie pizza :) Something for everyone!  Even the deposed despot.  I'll save the nicest piece of poisoned prime rib for him 

:joe:  :o :lol: :gikkle:

Edited by Zombie
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Prezzies for all in LPWland today!  And pie and cookies and ham and turkey and veggie pizza :) Something for everyone!  Even the deposed despot.  I'll save the nicest piece of penguin prime rib for him :hug:  :joe: 

Huh, who knew? :gikkle: 

Merry Christmas all!!! 🎄

merry christmas GIF

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

As a bird of prey, I like all my meat on the raw side.

As part of your Thank-You Note, I'm including a Candy Cane. There's even a day for all the Whiners of the world. I wonder who @wildone will switch places with today since it's Boxing Day in Canada.

• Like 3