Last Post Wins #50

• Site Administrator
17 hours ago, TalonRider said:

As a bird of prey, I like all my meat on the raw side.

As part of your Thank-You Note, I'm including a Candy Cane. There's even a day for all the Whiners of the world. I wonder who @wildone will switch places with today since it's Boxing Day in Canada.

Don't forget that @Zombie and @northie are enjoying Boxing Day too! At one time, Boxing Day outdid Black Friday for clear out sales after Christmas. But, long story short, it originated by giving alms to the poor from the collection box or for people who had them serve them a gratuity.

But... in modern times it was mistakenly believed that it was a day to return everything back to retailers that you got that you didn't want on Christmas.

So in that spirit, I'm taking @Valkyrie back and exchanging her for @Drew Espinosa

:gikkle: :joe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

marlon brando fruitcake GIF

:joe: 

Is that you being called a fruitcake, Val? 😮 

To say it to your face is just downright rude :angry:.

When talking about you, he should have done like we do, behind your back or on a website with 10's of 1000's of visitors :gikkle: 

Mine :joe: 

...and also, Val, I have marked all your fruitcake deliveries to me as 'Return To Sender' :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
15 minutes ago, wildone said:

and also, Val, I have marked all your fruitcake deliveries to me as 'Return To Sender' 

@wildone did your food tester for previous deliveries of “fruitcake-from-Val” get out of hospital OK? :unsure2: 

friends cake GIF by Girlys Blog

:joe:  :lol:

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

Sneaks  the shiny away from DDK who tried to disguise himself as Spanky.

It's Falling Needles Family Fest Day so don't forget to recycle your living Christmas Tree. If you eat too much Bacon, you may need to take your Bicarbonate of Soda.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2