Last Post Wins #50

• Site Administrator

Too early in the morning to be drinking you grifters!!! :no:

Why grifters? Well, you are all misrepresenting yourselves all the time to try and steal my shiny :joe: 

:D

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Back to the mighty raptor once again.

I'll be posting the list today. Enjoy.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Hmmm, bah humbug!!!

:P

I guess I was a day early, I made a donation to an organization that works with homeless people across the world last night :) 

and no, it was not the homeless penguin fund the government is trying to shut down that @Valkyrie started and keeps all the monies for herself!

:joe: 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
24 minutes ago, wildone said:

Hmmm, bah humbug!!!

:P

I guess I was a day early, I made a donation to an organization that works with homeless people across the world last night :) 

and no, it was not the homeless penguin fund the government is trying to shut down that @Valkyrie started and keeps all the monies for herself!

I was torn between reacting "love" for the donation and 'angry' for the slight against my character. :unsure: So instead "I read it" and now I'll take the shiny, thank you very much.  :P  :joe: 

• Haha 1

Episode 7 Judge GIF by The Simpsons

Do you find the penguin guilty or not guilty?

GUILTY! 

Of mendacious lies! :angry:

The sentence of this court is that you be taken from this court to a place of torment...

spacer.png

...WITH NO SNACK CUPBOARDS! :lmao: :rofl: :lol: 

Take the prisoner away *waves hand languidly*

:joe: :gikkle:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 4
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator
20 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

*throws wolfie a veggie burger*  Fetch! :P  :joe:  

Only the cat/bird would do something like that.

It's Festivus Day today so let's celebrate with Pfeffernusse for everyone. Have you explored your Roots lately?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Only the cat/bird would do something like that.

It's Festivus Day today so let's celebrate with Pfeffernusse for everyone. Have you explored your Roots lately?

Wolfie is a vegetarian :P  :joe:  

• Like 1
On 12/22/2020 at 12:56 AM, Zombie said:

Do you find the penguin guilty or not guilty?

GUILTY! 

Of mendacious lies! :angry:

The sentence of this court is that you be taken from this court to a place of torment...

...WITH NO SNACK CUPBOARDS! :lmao: :rofl: :lol: 

Take the prisoner away *waves hand languidly*

:joe: :gikkle:

D70E08CE-6CD0-4708-B784-0C9A253D945C.jpeg.f207943f8f205ef706c5f149877c8c23.jpeg

:funny: :joe:

• Haha 4
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

A very Merry Christmas Eve to @wildone! :joe: :hug: 

And hugs and kisses to you Sir @Drew Espinosa!!!

And, hopefully I can crank out a new Christmas story, with a new objective(s) in sight :gikkle: 

In case i"m not here in the morning (there is a bottle of peach schnapps with my name on it :P ) Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Lastly, I can't express how happy I am that you all collectively gave me the shiny for Christmas this year :hug:  I know I was supposed to open it tomorrow but it was calling to me :) 

• Love 1
  • Wow 3
31 minutes ago, wildone said:

Lastly, I can't express how happy I am that you all collectively gave me the shiny for Christmas this year

🤨😲 

Oh No You Didnt GIF by happydog

I am not party to this spurious 'agreement'. So the shiny is now mine.  :joe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, wildone said:

And hugs and kisses to you Sir @Drew Espinosa!!!

And, hopefully I can crank out a new Christmas story, with a new objective(s) in sight :gikkle: 

200.gif

In case i"m not here in the morning (there is a bottle of peach schnapps with my name on it :P ) Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Lastly, I can't express how happy I am that you all collectively gave me the shiny for Christmas this year :hug:  I know I was supposed to open it tomorrow but it was calling to me :) 

Opening Christmas presents in advance is bad luck. You're doomed to never have the shiny ever again -_-

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIÌINE!!!!!!!!! :joe:

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
42 minutes ago, clochette said:

Opening Christmas presents in advance is bad luck. You're doomed to never have the shiny ever again -_-

Oh really :P

In Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Bulgaria, Colombia, Denmark, Estonia, the Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, French Canada, Romania, Uruguay, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, Christmas presents are opened mostly on the evening of the 24th – following German tradition, this is also the practice among the British Royal Family since it was introduced by Queen Victoria and Albert, Prince Consort[34][35]  

Shiny is miney :joe: 

• Haha 2