Last Post Wins #50

• Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, clochette said:

:rolleyes: it's the 6th here in france so let's have a galette and of course I'll be the Queen :joe:

https://empreintesucree.fr/galette-des-rois-frangipane/

Marie Antoinette was execute by the guillotine on Oct. 16, 1793 and was the last Queen of France.

How long do you think you have in you :P

animation execution GIF by Kyle Platts

:joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

See how the deposed despot treats the good citizens of LPWland?  I would never decapitate any of you!  Except maybe the lickspittle... :whistle:  :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
21 minutes ago, wildone said:

Marie Antoinette was execute by the guillotine on Oct. 16, 1793 and was the last Queen of France.

How long do you think you have in you :P

animation execution GIF by Kyle Platts

Hush you! I was chosen by the people, they want and need me to be their Queen -_- Now give back my crown :joe: here, much better 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

See how the deposed despot treats the good citizens of LPWland?  I would never decapitate any of you!  Except maybe the lickspittle... :whistle:  :joe: 

So nice of you... :unsure: torture can me much much worse and messier than a quick and clean death IMO *shudders* 

Stay by my side shiny, I'll protect you :joe:

• Site Administrator

My methods are not the deposed despot's.  I take care of my citizens, thank you very much.  I prepare sumptuous feasts and protect the land with my vast army and faithful panda roach.  :P  :joe:  

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

My methods are not the deposed despot's.  I take care of my citizens, thank you very much.  I prepare sumptuous feasts and protect the land with my vast army and faithful panda roach.  :P  :joe:  

She does take care of us. We get mandatory spa days

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Your Panada Roach managed to out brownnose anything Sir @Drew Espinosa has ever done. Wesley shall be  'King Lickspittle' after his posts today :gikkle: 

Also your memory must be short, at one time he was aligned with my leadership of hope and spreading love and joy and kingdoms within the realm of LPWLand. But alas, he became a turncoat.

Et tu Brute (Wesley), et tu 

:gikkle: 

• Haha 2

I'll cuddle up with shortbread and leave the beans to Val as she looooove them :gikkle: :P

the penguin cruelly and malevolently live-testing its beans weapon on an unsuspecting victim... :o  :angry:

penguin fart GIF

:lol:  :gikkle:  :joe:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 4

*sneaks in the dark bedroom, stops second to listen to the veeeery sound snoring from the bear, wonders how can someone looking so adorable can make such noise, keeps tiptoeing to the shiny, grabs it and sneaks out* :D

:joe: Mine! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
47 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

penguin sliding GIF

That is an amazing amount of beans and shortbread you took in today. Your belly got so big it pulled you off your feet.

Must be like a turtle on his back :( 

• Haha 3