Last Post Wins #50

• Site Moderator

Morning, Fly. Snatches shine on the fly.

While snatching the shiny, it turned the Fairy into a Bobblehead. On the way out, spotted her bowl of Tempura and stopped to have a quick snack.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

watch this slow motion GIF

if I remember correctly the hypnotoad was reprogrammed and deserted that ragtag rabble of misfits the penguin calls its LPWland “army” OR it was run over by me an unidentified speeding motorist in a deliberate most unfortunate traffic accident :gikkle:

:joe:

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
19 minutes ago, Zombie said:

if I remember correctly the hypnotoad was reprogrammed and deserted that ragtag rabble of misfits the penguin calls its LPWland “army” OR it was run over by me an unidentified speeding motorist in a deliberate most unfortunate traffic accident :gikkle:

Nope it wasnt ive got like three more anyway....

• Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
18 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

LBO needs a new profile pic :joe:  

I only have 2,  the rest are gone.. laptop died :(

Found one :heart:

Edited by Slytherin
  • Sad 3
  • Site Administrator

Well I'm glad LBO is up and running again :) I can find some pictures to help you out :P 

ScarceImaginativeGecko-small.gif

Uh oh, looks like civil war in Val's penguin contingent :o 

23c253f85c36f78f8d4e6008efd54a97.gif

Steps in to retrieve my shiny before blood is shed :o

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning.

Under the current conditions, how does one spread the JoyGerm? For your Winter Skin Relief, spend some time in a nice warm Bubble Bath, then put on your Argyle. Later today, we'll enjoy some English Toffee.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning.

Under the current conditions, how does one spread the JoyGerm? For your Winter Skin Relief, spend some time in a nice warm Bubble Bath, then put on your Argyle. Later today, we'll enjoy some English Toffee.

I don't know about germ but I have a new hobby that's bringing me joy: making soaps and solids shampoo. They seem appropriate for your today's list as they're good for the skin and make some nice bubbles. I also have an argyle beanie that I crochet. Now to fond me some English toffee and I'll be all fit to put on the :joe:;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2