Last Post Wins #50

• Site Administrator

My ginger, and he still hasn't said no to my marriage proposal so I'm still in the running :heart:

image.png

And when he leaves that evil woman, I will be closer to the crown than all of you :devil: 

:joe: 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
12 minutes ago, wildone said:

My ginger, and he still hasn't said no to my marriage proposal so I'm still in the running :heart:

image.png

And when he leaves that evil woman, I will be closer to the crown than all of you :devil: 

He's 6th in line for the crown... :whistle: so unless the whole family mysteriously disappeared... plus he's practically banned from the royal family -_- he's a pariah 

Queen Clo :joe: 

I must apologise for using an out-of-date video in my previous post, because the penguin has obviously progressed on to more advanced self-improvement-biscuit-guzzling videos :o

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

hungry cookie monster GIF

:joe:  :lmao: :rofl: :gikkle:

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator

Since I'm the top poster in this thread by a mile, it's quite clear who the shiny belongs to.  The deposed despot and the putrid one aren't even on the radar :P  :joe:  

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
22 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Since I'm the top poster in this thread by a mile, it's quite clear who the shiny belongs to.  The deposed despot and the putrid one aren't even on the radar :P  :joe:  

9 minutes ago, clochette said:

Or it just means you get the shiny stolen from you more often than the rest of us :P

Just means she is the biggest wannabe around :P

Raise you hand if you just block her out :gikkle: 

• Haha 4
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

By the way all, not that 'likes' in Games and Humour' count for or against your rep, Myr has decided the angry like will be a +1 like the rest of them :) 

So feel free to use the angry one on Val and all of her posts :gikkle: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, wildone said:

By the way all, not that 'likes' in Games and Humour' count for or against your rep, Myr has decided the angry like will be a +1 like the rest of them :) 

So feel free to use the angry one on Val and all of her posts :gikkle: 

:joe: mine now!

• Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

Whilst I was doing a Public Service Announcement, you sneak in and snatch my shiny :o Is there no honour in society anymore :( 

Mine :P 

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

As a Memorial to Stephan Foster, we will be having Peach Melba. As Arthur asked Harry, "What's the use of a Rubber Duck?" Steve is volunteering the use of his body for National Sticker Day.

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I love my rubber ducky. Hes painted black and white though

ooops, Wesley’s rubber penguin “duck” is about to be “accidentally” sucked down the plug hole... :o :lol:  

spin penguin GIF by Satoshi Jimbo

:joe:  :gikkle:

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
33 minutes ago, Zombie said:

ooops, Wesley’s rubber penguin “duck” is about to be “accidentally” sucked down the plug hole... :o :lol:  

spin penguin GIF by Satoshi Jimbo

:joe:  :gikkle:

Like many things of mine, its too big for that😉

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2
8 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Like many things of mine, its too big for that😉

I'm afraid to ask but what exactly did you tried to get sucked down by the plug hole? :unsure:

:joe: is obviously mine and scared of you :P

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1