Last Post Wins #50

16 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

happy easter GIF

the Evil One caught on security cameras making a quick getaway after yet another dastardly heist, clutching its stolen booty (chocolate bunnies *licks lips* :lol:) and hoping its pathetic attempt at disguise will confuse law enforcement :angry:

*picks up phone - “Officer Dibble? Yes, I want to report a serious crime. I’m afraid it’s the usual suspect. That’s right - it’s The Penguin again. It’s been stealing more snacks...*

:joe:  :gikkle:  :funny:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 5
  • Site Administrator

Oh look, it is like 1:25AM in the the Eastern US Timezone. 

Perfect time to reclaim my shiny before they awake like all the little Who's in Whoville on Christmas morning when the Grinch had stolen all their stuff.

Now I know Zombie resembles the Grinch more than I do, but if I can misdirect everyone to secure the shiny, I'll do it :P Sorry Zombie!

:joe: 

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor after taking the shiny from the sleeping wildone.

Today is Nothing Day. So that means that there will be no Fig Newtons available. It also means that you can't use your Gift Cards today either.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 2
  • Site Moderator

May I have your attention, please. The shiny is now the property of the mighty raptor once again. We now return you to the regular mayhem.

The Bootleggers will be serving Hot Buttered Rum today.

• Like 1