Last Post Wins #50

3 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I mean technically thry could, jut depends how hard you throw them.....

This was in no way an endorsement to see how hard or far you could chuck a penguin!!!

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Haha 5
  • Site Administrator

I'd try to throw the penguin, but I fear for my back trying to heft her off the ground after all her daily snacking :unsure:

:joe: 

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty morphin Bird of Prey. And a friendly reminder that I am not like other Birds of Prey.

Let's hear it for the Disc Jockey and Cheese Lovers today. Later on the Cheese Lovers will serve us Buttercrunch.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

No there will not it was a totally hypothetical situation. Ill go check on the calvaclade of clowns, 

absolutely

it was pure mind entertainment :gikkle:

and no penguins were harmed in these posts...

24 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I'll get the cheese ready to feed the troops :) :joe:  

more lies and misdirection from the penguin

we all know there’ll be none left for its starving and malnourished “army”

...because the penguin will have got there first! :angry:  :lol:

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
35 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

No there will not it was a totally hypothetical situation. Ill go check on the calvaclade of clowns, 

Admit it you wanted to take val's spot and now that's your machiavelic plan has been put to light you're playing it cool to not suffer her rage -_- :rolleyes:

:joe:

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator

My army is very well-fed, thank you very much :angry:  They eat the finest fare, unlike certain putrid beings who live off brains and Pepsi. :P  :joe:  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
21 minutes ago, Story Reader said:

Never open a snack pack of pudding with your teeth or you will get squirted in your mouth. lol

The things I could say in response 😂

Back to me where it belongs! :joe:

• Haha 1