Last Post Wins, #51

6 minutes ago, clochette said:

It's like the simplest sandwich but the best one IMO -_-

And no, nopity nope! :joe: MINE! 

I still prefer a grilled cheese. Great by itself, it can be made with numerous, or even multiple, different cheeses, and it is one of the two things allowed to accompany tomato soup...

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I still prefer a grilled cheese. Great by itself, it can be made with numerous, or even multiple, different cheeses, and it is one of the two things allowed to accompany tomato soup...

:rolleyes: That's a croque-monsieur -_-

New Girl Nick GIF

:joe:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Wesley! Southern-twin powers, activate! Form of...a cheese-stuffed meatloaf!

Image result for cheese stuffed meatloaf

So... the southern power rangers, who's the meat and who's the running cheese? :gikkle:

That looks delicious and totally my kind of food!

But yet i wouldn't trade my :joe: for it -_-

• Haha 1
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Well i prefer being the meatloaf😉

*pulls Wesley to the side* bud...I'm the whole thing. I need you to be something equally as both southern and delicious. We both can't be the meatloaf. 

• Haha 2
Just now, astone2292 said:

*pulls Wesley to the side* bud...I'm the whole thing. I need you to be something equally as both southern and delicious. We both can't be the meatloaf. 

I was refering to being stuffed. Ooh you know wgat missing on there? Bacon!!!! Put some on top

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

We all knew im sizzlin'!!!

I just want to make sure you don't eat yourself. 

Also, I think I peaked with the cheese stuffed meatloaf. I don't think I can be any funnier than that...

• Haha 2