Last Post Wins, #51

Just now, astone2292 said:

I think our Denny's and Huddle House's are swapped. Denny's is far superior in Kentucky. Our Huddle House is the size of a Subway. It is both rinky and dinky. 

I will see about sending a photo...but my max size for file sending is 1.39 KB and I don't think that's gonna cut it...

How could I forget photos...duh

Black-eyed peas and cornbread

F3B8CC2D-B862-4493-941C-DE079D5B1EEC.jpeg

• Love 2
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Just to brag about my little Kentucky diner...

Image result for dee's diner owensboro

Do you see the size of the omelette?

yes please yas GIF by Inside Amy Schumer

I know where my next vacation will be...

• Haha 2

Just to brag about my little Kentucky diner...

Image result for dee's diner owensboro

Do you see the size of the omelette?

Dang that’s all huge. That’s good for a study session and two meals! Damn.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

That breakfast looks on par with The Pancake House, and that's a huge compliment.  :)  Well, Musketeers, this has been fun, but I need to get up at 7:00 am.  What was I thinking making an appointment for 8:15 am?  :facepalm: :sleep:  :joe:  

• Haha 3

Just now, Valkyrie said:

yes please yas GIF by Inside Amy Schumer

I know where my next vacation will be...

I'll make a list of places you must eat at when you visit, and Wesley must come as well. Nighty night! Have fun...at the dentist's office!

Ricki Lake Teeth GIF by Netta

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator
25 minutes ago, clochette said:

Well I've got a brand new super laser eye that will spot you even before you approach my shiny :P

jackie kennedy party cat GIF

signed, your Magnificent Queen Clo :joe:

I think we need a pair of those Goat sunglasses for the Queen.

I think today I will just post the list of todays celebrations.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

I think we need a pair of those Goat sunglasses for the Queen.

I think today I will just post the list of todays celebrations.

Now is this peppermin patty the one you eat or the girl from Peanuts? Also its my milk and ill cry if i want to!

Ps. Insomnia makes me snarky. Beware

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Now is this peppermin patty the one you eat or the girl from Peanuts? Also its my milk and ill cry if i want to!

Ps. Insomnia makes me snarky. Beware

Oooooh, snarky Wesley! I'm interested to see where this goes! I would think that it would be the one you eat. 

Also, since it's Giving Hearts Day...

❤️:joe:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oooooh, snarky Wesley! I'm interested to see where this goes! I would think that it would be the one you eat. 

Also, since it's Giving Hearts Day...

❤️:joe:

Aww sweet. You get a free pass from snarkiness.❤💙💚💛💜💝

• Love 2
3 hours ago, astone2292 said:

I just eat period. Working overnights makes your diet go south fast. Have you tried melatonin for your insomnia? I had it in college and that did the trick for me.

No. Its actually just sporadic. Maybe happens once a month

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

I have chronic sleep issues and my insomnia has been a lot worse since the pandemic hit.  Melatonin helps, but not enough.  I was just diagnosed with sleep apnea and I'm in the process of getting used to the CPAP.  The little bit I'm able to tolerate seems to be helping with my energy levels, though.  

:joe: 

I think my only issues with sleeping is vampirism. Everyone doesn't understand the overnighter's sleep schedule. I try to sleep from noon until 8pm, but I still get phone calls from loved ones saying, "Were ya SLEEPING?!" Robo-calls are especially annoying since they don't know I work nights. My family is incredibly close-knit, so turning on Do Not Disturb usually results in knocks at my door, making sure I'm actually still breathing. They become genuinely concerned when I don't answer my phone...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Ugh it's nice they're concerned, but if they know your schedule they should respect it.  :joe: 

respect GIF by Jaz Dhami

Right? I admit with overnighters, it can be a toss-up. Some of us prefer to sleep when we get off work and be awake in the evening, and some of us prefer to stay awake in the morning and sleep in the afternoon to early evening. Coordinating with family functions can be difficult sometimes, as I tend to force myself to stay awake until the end of my next shift just to spend time with loved ones and get to work without sleeping in. 

• Like 1