Last Post Wins, #51

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

penguin sliding GIF

Now it's mine :) I wonder where the Coyote Cub is today?  :unsure: @astone2292 :joe: 

I was busy celebrating Mama Coyote's birthday! She turned 39 for the umpteenth time today! Now I'm off to work! 

Y'all were busy today. Oh...and Wesley. I'll leave you in the dust, because I'm off Monday night...and I'll be posting lots and lots. 

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

Swoops in and snatches the shiny from the coyote cub while he's not looking.

It's Valentines Day so that means everyone gets free rides on the Ferris Wheel followed by some Cream-filled Chocolates.

Has anyone noticed that since the Cub has shown up, Wolfie hasn't been here?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

It's Valentines Day so that means everyone gets free rides on the Ferris Wheel followed by some Cream-filled Chocolates.

Happy valentine's day to you too BOP. Thanks for the treats, I'll just grab this :joe: too :hug:

The sent of the Coyote Cub might be too strong for Wolfie :lol:

Edited by clochette
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Happy valentine's day to you too BOP. Thanks for the treats, I'll just grab this :joe: too :hug:

The sent of the Coyote Cub might be too strong for Wolfie :lol:

...but I shower at least twice a day...:(

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Oh, I noticed, but I was too busy stocking powdered potato packets. I figured it would be nice to let you borrow it for a couple of hours.

Do we get free rides all day, or just one per person? Because if this Wolfie doesn't claim his, I want it!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! And a special 'Valentime's Day' to @Wesley8890!

valentine valentine’s day GIF by Crave

• Love 1
  • Haha 1