Last Post Wins, #51

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Tired At Home GIF by IKEA USA

:joe:  

Bedtime already? I still got another hour before I hit the hay! And from the sounds coming from the office, Noah just nailed his job interview and accepted an awesome opportunity!!!!!! AYYYYY!!!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, astone2292 said:

It's all good, Wesley! Sometimes life is pretty important, but don't worry, I'll protect the shiny. :joe:

Life? Nope its call zonked out due to exhaustion. And finish reading that hp fanfic that mafe me bawl my eyes out!

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Life? Nope its call zonked out due to exhaustion. And finish reading that hp fanfic that mafe me bawl my eyes out!

Don't bawl! That's the southern term for crying in weakness!!! 

4 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I had doubts myself. It looks like a trip to the chiropractor's office. 

serving eric cartman GIF by South Park

How about this pudding?

I do not trust green food :no:

and what's this... is that cream? What's that white "cream" on top?

*shudders* come with my my trusty :joe: we're going to get a jambon/beurre sandwich like true Frenches ;)

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, clochette said:

I do not trust green food :no:

and what's this... is that cream? What's that white "cream" on top?

*shudders* come with my my trusty :joe: we're going to get a jambon/beurre sandwich like true Frenches ;)

I just researched a sandwich, which is something I thought I'd never have to do. This...looks amazing! I want one! 

But I'll just snatch the shiny instead! :joe: 

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I just researched a sandwich, which is something I thought I'd never have to do. This...looks amazing! I want one! 

But I'll just snatch the shiny instead! :joe: 

It's like the simplest sandwich but the best one IMO -_-

And no, nopity nope! :joe: MINE!