Last Post Wins, #51

5 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

ron swanson bacon GIF

:joe:  

I won't budge unless it's pepper bacon...

And...is that bacon...sideways? What kind of poppycock is that?! That's witchcraft, I tell ye.

Edited by astone2292
Sorcery!
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Applwood smoked bacon is the best

It's gotta be home smoked, though! None of that store-bought nonsense. But I'm partial to pepper bacon, preferably on creek fries (also known as crick fries). 

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

I'll make some soup in a bit.  With applewood smoked bacon :P  And that's only because the store was out of pepper bacon.  Maple bacon is good too.  Especially thick-cut.  There's really no bad bacon :yes: Except the abomination known as turkey 'bacon', which has no business being called bacon :unsure: :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

professional fun GIF by Zaxby's

Listen, lady! I worked for four years in a butcher shop. I've wrapped things in bacon that have never been wrapped in bacon before! I think I know what I'm doing.

Omg i might just have to kidnap you

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
32 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Letterkenny GIF by memecandy

Bacon-haters, beware. I won't stand for such tomfoolery! I will wrap the shiny in bacon, so that you may never wish to own it again!

They need to take it 100% on the bacon hatin! If yall dont like bacon dont come to Macon home of the Macon Bacon baseball team.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Omg i might just have to kidnap you

Providing it happens due to the pandemic, swing by my little Kentucky town the first weekend in May for the BBQ Festival! It's tiny, but there's a ridiculous amount of food...

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Providing it happens due to the pandemic, swing by my little Kentucky town the first weekend in May for the BBQ Festival! It's tiny, but there's a ridiculous amount of food...

Omg i spent a whole weekend binging bbq competition shows

• Love 2