Last Post Wins, #51

Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Omg i spent a whole weekend binging bbq competition shows

Correction! Upon further research into the friggen' town I've lived in for the past 9 years...it's actually the International Bar-B-Q Festival, so it's apparently it's more renowned than I thought. There's a mutton eating competition, and Joey Chestnut will be defending his Guinness World Record title (81 4 oz mutton sandwiches in 10 minutes, according to the Major League Eating website). 

Surprise Wow GIF by Disney Channel

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Sure piglets are cute. But bacon doesnt come from piglets.

True. Bacon is from Piglet's Daddy and eggs are Ms Hen unborn childs.
hungry breakfast GIF by JLRReyes

Have a nice breakfast :gikkle:

Now they're all too traumatized to try to take away my precious :joe:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

You know whats rwal good. A meat lovers pizza. 

Yes! I'll take my personal favorite (and don't you dare judge me)... a Jack's Bacon Cheeseburger pizza from the frozen aisle. Slap that baby on a low-heat grill for eight or so minutes and I'll eat the whole thing...

• Haha 1
Just now, astone2292 said:

Yes! I'll take my personal favorite (and don't you dare judge me)... a Jack's Bacon Cheeseburger pizza from the frozen aisle. Slap that baby on a low-heat grill for eight or so minutes and I'll eat the whole thing...

Nothing wrong with frozen

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, clochette said:

Ugh depends what kind. Last time I had pizza with my brother and his friends they did cardboard pizza :rolleyes: kids those day have no taste...

I'm veerrryy picky with frozen pizzas. DiGiornos? Out of the question. Tombstone? Too thick! Jack's? Cook it on a low flame propane grill with some extra fresh shredded cheese and we're talkin'! I'm also a fan of Wild Mike's, but they are super hard to find in smaller towns, and when not on sale, they're $9 a pizza...ouch.

4 minutes ago, clochette said:

Lardons are like thick bacon cut in pieces

:joe:

Thick...bacon...pieces...

Desire Wow GIF by MightyMike

• Haha 2