7 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Who is he

CrankGameplays. His name is Ethan, and he is good friends with Markiplier. They did a year-long project called Unus Annus where they explored the concept of life and death doing really stupid things like typical Youtubers. It lasted for exactly a year, doing one video each day featuring a countdown clock until it completely erased the channel from existence. 

1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

CrankGameplays. His name is Ethan, and he is good friends with Markiplier. They did a year-long project called Unus Annus where they explored the concept of life and death doing really stupid things like typical Youtubers. It lasted for exactly a year, doing one video each day featuring a countdown clock until it completely erased the channel from existence. 

Ooh i love Markiplier

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Ooh i love Markiplier

I like Markiplier in the present day. I couldn't get behind him when he was starting, nor when he was going through hair dye like a teenybopper. He applauded him for his A Heist with Markiplier adventure. 

In other news.

The Best King GIF by TV Land

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

In honor of Pink Day, you can have the Hydration drink of your choice to wash down the Detroit Style Pizza and the Pecan Sandies being served today.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, astone2292 said:

honey boo boo spinning GIF

I'm picturing an Exorcist style spewage happening when she stops spinning... :puke: :joe: :unsure:  

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, chris191070 said:

vomit GIF

Ugh there's nothing like the smell of freshly puked baby milk :puke:

I deserved the :joe: just for the horror this memory brought back

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 1