• Site Moderator

This just in. Yesterday was Grumpy Bears Birthday. Now back to me to start a new day on this the last day of June.

Today is OOTD. So why not share your Outfit Of The Day. Write on Parchment and alert Social Media, it's Meteor Watch Day.

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

This just in. Yesterday was Grumpy Bears Birthday. Now back to me to start a new day on this the last day of June.

Today is OOTD. So why not share your Outfit Of The Day. Write on Parchment and alert Social Media, it's Meteor Watch Day.

Hmmm outfit of the day will probably be pyjama or legging -_-

I'm writing on parchment that I am the one and only Queen Clo :joe: and will have a shouting man announcing it to the people. Should I really alert on social media that it's météo watch day? It could be a great opportunity to get ride of my potential opponents :whistle:

Movie Film GIF by Greenland

Don't worry Zombie, it'll only target Canada and America -_- you're a good zombie, you have nothing to fear in England (also England might be a bit too close for a good aim :unsure:)

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

take notes GIF

Too tired to write on parchment. Wearing the darkest navy t-shirt, salmon shorts, and a vibrant red and purple headband (restraining my wild hair), our skeleton crew of misfits completed an inventory of a grocery store. 

I agree with the Hangover Pirate; pajamas. 

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

Just think, I start the next six months of 2021 taking the shiny away from the grump one of LPWL.

Who would have thought they would celebrate Postal Worker and U.S. Postage Stamp on the same day. So we'll celebrate with Gingersnaps and Creative Ice Cream Flavors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2