13 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

I thought you were better looking than the back end of a pig

Its either me or that pig stole my swimsuit! And has the audacity to look good in it

• Haha 5
Just now, Valkyrie said:

Bikini Googly Eyes GIF by audreyobscura

I wasn't going to post this one, but since Chris posted... that... I will.  You can thank him :P  :joe: 

Well with that you cant say guys won't look you in the eyes :gikkle:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Nope, I've not been given a nickname. Can't wait to see what you come up with 

I'll have to give it some thought :) :joe: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, astone2292 said:

I thought he was a vampire? 

He owns like a gazillion cats so maybe he's the Crazy Cat Vamp :gikkle:  :joe:  

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Well at least you had the shiny for  one minute. Sneaking in while I'm off checking the list for today.

It's National Hand Roll Day, but being the creature that I am, I'll have the Fried Chicken please.

We have another Excessive Heat Warning today which means the heat index could be somewhere between OMG and WTF.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Well at least you had the shiny for  one minute. Sneaking in while I'm off checking the list for today.

It's National Hand Roll Day, but being the creature that I am, I'll have the Fried Chicken please.

We have another Excessive Heat Warning today which means the heat index could be somewhere between OMG and WTF.

A bird having fried chicken... :unsure:

Stay cool and hydrated BOP :hug:

I'll keep :joe:, it'd keep you too hot otherwise -_-

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

This made me cackle. 

• Haha 2