7 hours ago, Zombie said:

“food colouring”?? :unsure:

they’re going to be boiled and eaten? :o  :lol:  :gikkle:

:joe:

Blue dye then.. I was in a hurry, it was Pepsi on sale in a store -_- Bad Zombie,making fun of me cause I don’t speak english :unsure2:

Edited by Slytherin
  • Haha 3
20 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

Blue dye then.. I was in a hurry, it was Pepsi on sale in a store -_- Bad Zombie,making fun of me cause I don’t speak english :unsure2:

poor little blue one… blame that nasty drink :angry:

Does that mean we won’t be having boiled bear for Xmas? :unsure: :unsure2: :gikkle:

:joe:

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

Now that that's settled, it's back to me.

Illinois will be handing out Cotton Candy today. Today is also Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. If you got time today show us your Trick Shot. The Globe Trotters will be watching. 

• Like 3

lady gaga beyonce GIF

I'm being a bad girl today. I'm skipping history classes. It's the last classes of the semester for this subject and I haven't missed any in all semester so -_-

Oh yeah and I'm taking this :joe: Thanks!

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

As usual, it's back to me again.

Have some fun today. Pretend To Be A Time Traveler. Brownies will be served all day today.

Btw, the bad fly doesn't get any brownies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
4 hours ago, TalonRider said:

As usual, it's back to me again.

Have some fun today. Pretend To Be A Time Traveler. Brownies will be served all day today.

Btw, the bad fly doesn't get any brownies.

:o That's discrimination I'm time traveling to the future, to the day I'll be :joe: Queen :joe: to prepare my revenge :devil:

I prefer cookies anyway -_- 

4 hours ago, Zombie said:

“today”??? :lmao:  :gikkle:

Yes just today you should count yourself lucky :lol:

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, clochette said:

:o That's discrimination I'm time traveling to the future, to the day I'll be :joe: Queen :joe: to prepare my revenge :devil:

Uh oh. I smell time-travel issues. So when you arrive to your alleged throne room, are you going to find your successful doppleganger? Will you two be able to get along with yourselves, or which one of you would overthrow the other? 

Spoiler

My money's on the future Hangover Pirate. At least she got the shiny... :joe: 

• Haha 3
44 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Uh oh. I smell time-travel issues. So when you arrive to your alleged throne room, are you going to find your successful doppleganger? Will you two be able to get along with yourselves, or which one of you would overthrow the other? 

Hide contents

My money's on the future Hangover Pirate. At least she got the shiny... :joe: 

We'll team up to be even more powerful -_- Future me would give actual me tips on how to get the :joe: even sooner. Be prepared peasants 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

At least the pup didn't get its head stuck in the cup.

Since I'm the one who usually awards the shiny to someone, I think the fly will have a difficult time persuading me to give it to him.

Send a Christmas Card to Weary Willie today. And I don't mean a certain willy so get your mind out of the gutter. All sorts of Pastry will be available today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3