• Site Moderator

Woke up this morning to 55 degrees outside. By this time tomorrow, we'll be back down into the 20's. The rain continues on and off all day to day.

I'll be finishing up the pot of Chili I made this week as it's Homemade Soup Day. It was not made with any Hemp. It's Wear Red day so wear some as you Thank Your Mail Carrier today.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
12 hours ago, clochette said:

Dance Animation GIF by _edgartpan

I think the vortex created by the Fly kept the latest storm to come thru to keep the snow away yesterday.

It may be too slippery to Play Outside Today on this First Saturday of the Month. Weatherpersons will be serving us Ice Cream For Breakfast. It's also World Nutella Day.

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, wildone said:

Um Clo, I didn't think you were that old :unsure: ? Wondering if any one of the gurls participating have that issue yet :P I wonder if any of the guys have the male equivalency now. The boys getting knocked around by the knees. :gikkle: Got to be careful out there!!

Star Trek Nod GIF

You're awfully curious about my boobies... :unsure: I'll just say that unfortunately gravity doesn't discriminate by age...

You getting so much hits on the head explain a lot about you :rolleyes:

:joe:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

I think the vortex created by the Fly kept the latest storm to come thru to keep the snow away yesterday.

It may be too slippery to Play Outside Today on this First Saturday of the Month. Weatherpersons will be serving us Ice Cream For Breakfast. It's also World Nutella Day.

It was not to keep the storm away but to hypnotized you :gikkle:

Oh nutelllllaaaaa :wub:

• Haha 2