• Site Moderator

It'll soon be time for my morning walk.

It's Safer Internet, U.S. today. Iowa will be sponsoring Kite Flying Day. Sorry subjects, there's nothing to snack on today. 

This just in, the Puppy Bowl be played, however the Kitten Bowl will not. BBC America will be broadcasting the Fish Bowl this coming Saturday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Rock And Roll GIFsad intern GIF by YoungerTV

That's Ozzy Osbourne.  🙄  :facepalm::music: :joe: 

I'm so so so so sad that you had to tell 'em who Ozzy is :o Only saw him twice in concert, the first time had Cindy Lauper opening.

soz this is so ugly cyndi lauper GIF

and don't you say who is she :o she is a matron of the LGBQT+ family.

It is obvious other that @Valkyrie  (spit) and myself are worthy of the shiny :no:.

Val, since you have a liking of Canadian comedy shows, wondering if you got that reference ;) 

:joe: 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
7 minutes ago, wildone said:

I'm so so so so sad that you had to tell 'em who Ozzy is :o Only saw him twice in concert, the first time had Cindy Lauper opening.

soz this is so ugly cyndi lauper GIF

Oooo that must have been a great concert!  I never saw either of them in concert, but I'm a definite fan of both of their music. 

9 minutes ago, wildone said:

It is obvious other that @Valkyrie  (spit) and myself are worthy of the shiny :no:.

Val, since you have a liking of Canadian comedy shows, wondering if you got that reference ;) 

I want to say Corner Gas, but I'm not 100% sure.  :joe: 

corner gas animated GIF by CTV

• Love 2
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Oooo that must have been a great concert!  I never saw either of them in concert, but I'm a definite fan of both of their music. 

I want to say Corner Gas, but I'm not 100% sure.  :joe: 

corner gas animated GIF by CTV

:hug:

• Love 1