• Site Moderator

Just heard this. The makers of Mountain Dew have come out with a new flavor just in time for the holiday's, Fruit Cake.

Just so you don't Forget-Me-Not, I'll announce today is the Marine Corps Birthday. There will be plenty of Vanilla Cupcakes for all of us.

Edited by TalonRider
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, TalonRider said:

Just heard this. The makers of Mountain Dew have come out with a new flavor just in time for the holiday's, Fruit Cake.

Just so you don't Forget-Me-Not, I'll announce today is the Marine Corp Birthday. There will be plenty of Vanilla Cupcakes for all of us.

Fruit cake :puke:

Marine corps birthday huh so you'll celebrate my corp? That sounds interesting! :gikkle:

:joe:

• Wow 2
  • Site Administrator
10 hours ago, clochette said:

Fruit cake :puke:

Marine corps birthday huh so you'll celebrate my corp? That sounds interesting! :gikkle:

* Send Clo a lorry of fruitcake, delivered by Zombie 😁

I’ll keep the Marines to myself, thank you.

• Haha 4
20 minutes ago, wildone said:

* Send Clo a lorry of fruitcake, delivered by Zombie 😁

I’ll keep the Marines to myself, thank you. 

*refuses the parcel and sends it right back to Steve along with Zombie* -_-

I'm the Marine and I don't belong to you or anyone else thank you very much, I am my own boss :joe: :P

• Wow 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, clochette said:

*refuses the parcel and sends it right back to Steve along with Zombie* -_-

Parcel :o :o 

It is a lorry of fruitcakes, something we would call a semi trailer. Would you call that a semi-remorque? I'm not cheap Clo, when I give presents I go big :gikkle: As far as refusing, @Zombie will just start unpacking the skids in front of your place with the only hope of you getting out would be eating your way out :rofl:

PS, since @Valkyrie has gone vegan, from the word going around the block, she can probably come help you :yes: Can you imagine! A vegan penguin with no more fish :gikkle: 

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
1 hour ago, wildone said:

Parcel :o :o 

It is a lorry of fruitcakes, something we would call a semi trailer. Would you call that a semi-remorque? I'm not cheap Clo, when I give presents I go big :gikkle: As far as refusing, @Zombie will just start unpacking the skids in front of your place with the only hope of you getting out would be eating your way out :rofl:

PS, since @Valkyrie has gone vegan, from the word going around the block, she can probably come help you :yes: Can you imagine! A vegan penguin with no more fish :gikkle: 

Oh you crazy! You made me laugh so much! :rofl:

Since you seem so worried about Val's being malnourished now that she's turned vegan I'm reorienting that whole damm semi-remorque, drove by Zombie (are you sure that's a good idea BTW? :unsure: he seems pretty clumsy, just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️) her way ;) That should fill her until Christmas at least :yes:

See, I'm very nice and caring 0:)

Now give me my :joe: <_<

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Slytherin said:

By stealing a stapler :2thumbs: :funny: 

thief stealing GIF

Happy Friday!!!!

Oh…. Right… Work weekend for me :unsure2: :sheep:

Me and my 3 days holiday weekend have a special thought for you and those working this weekend :hug:

• Love 2

I have Monday off :2thumbs:

Stapler in jelly…Cool.. all I can say is=  🎶 My money don't jiggle, jiggle, it folds.. I'd like to see you wiggle, wiggle, for sure 🎶

I spend too much time on TikTok :lol:

Snatch! :joe:

Edited by Slytherin
  • Haha 2