• Site Moderator
17 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I'm from Buffalo, so the bison are clearly on my side :P  :joe:  

Bison Yellowstone GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Then shuffle on back to Buffalo. And don't try to come to my area as my flock of Eagles are still undefeated this season.

It's time for some all-day Sax so get out those Saxophones. Daylight Saving Time ends so we'll celebrate with lots of Nachos

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Then shuffle on back to Buffalo. And don't try to come to my area as my flock of Eagles are still undefeated this season.

It's time for some all-day Sax so get out those Saxophones. Daylight Saving Time ends so we'll celebrate with lots of Nachos

Maybe we'll see you in the Super Bowl then :P  :joe:  

Homer Simpson GIF

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator

23 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Someone better than all of the CFL quarterbacks combined.  And I mean in the entire history of the CFL :P  :joe:  🏈

As you would say:

Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

:gikkle: 

Also...hmmmmmm ;)

Harold Warren Moon (born November 18, 1956) is an American former football quarterback who played professionally for 23 seasons. He spent the majority of his career with the Houston Oilers of the National Football League (NFL) and the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League (CFL). In the NFL, Moon also played for the Minnesota Vikings, Seattle Seahawks, and Kansas City Chiefs. Moon is considered one of the greatest undrafted players in NFL history.[1][2]

Just goes to show just how much your pants are on fire :gikkle: 

The Big Comfy Couch Liar GIF

:joe: :joe: :joe: 

• Haha 4
  • Site Administrator
21 minutes ago, wildone said:

Ohhhhh, so that is who Josh Allen is :gikkle: 

0:)

:joe: 

So sad that the deposed despot doesn't even recognize himself.  :no:  What a shame when the mind starts to go.  :unsure: :joe: 

Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

• Haha 5
  • Site Moderator

Good Morning, Quackers. The Buffalo Bill's lost to the New York Jets, incase you hadn't heard.

It's color the World Orange Day to day. Let's hear it for that anti skin aging ingredient Retinol. The only food on the list today is Bitter Chocolate with Almonds Day. The local Fox says it also Hug A Bear Day but I don't see it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, clochette said:

What?! How am I bad!?! :unsure2:

The BOP said to hug a bear and I did so 🤷🏻‍♀️ :P

yes, but it’s when you seem to be good that we’re most suspicious :angry:

:joe: :gikkle: :funny:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3