• Site Moderator

And back to me.

It's time to Clean Out The Refrigerator for the Holiday Season. It's Philanthropy Day for those of you who give back to the community. Today's menu consists of Spicy Hermit Cookies, Raisin Bran Cereal, and Bundt Cake.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the Raptor again.

Let's hear it for my birth State as it's National Indiana Day. We'll celebrate it with Fast Food. Check your Buttons and Check Your Wipers to see if they need replacing. I change my wipers every year so they work properly all year round.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
13 hours ago, TalonRider said:

We'll celebrate it with Fast Food. Check your Buttons 

And if you eat too much fast food, you will be needing to reinforce your buttons :P 

Dance Speedo GIF

:o

:joe: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, wildone said:

And if you eat too much fast food, you will be needing to reinforce your buttons :P 

Dance Speedo GIF

:o

:joe: 

What have we told you about posting gifs of yourself?  :unsure:  :joe:  

Homer Today GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

Looks like someone's channeling David Bowie. 

It's the Great American Smoke Out today. If I say, Take a Hike, I mean Take A Hike today. After the hike, the Homemade Bread and Butter will be ready to consume. Take some Baklava with you as a snack. 

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

I'll bet the Jackalope in Disguise is in Penguin Heaven with all that Lake Effect Snow and wind. The herd of Buffalo game has been moved to Detroit for Sunday's game.

It's Mickey Mouse's Birthday today and all they're serving is Vichyssoise. The Substitute Educators today will be a Princess who will also act as servers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1