Happy Birthday JulienGregg

Marty

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES!

Now you can you can do all that stuff you do when you turn eighteen, except you do it better now because you're 21! ..I don't make any sense do I? oh well..HAVE FUN BEING TWENTY ONE!!

Now i wonder how many of you thought it was me.....

Anyways:

Happy Birthday Julien

Julien (with an 'e') is out in the cornfields of Iowa and can now legally buy Grain Belt Beer!

From a fellow Iowan, a Happy Birthday!

Jack B)

...but now in Palm Springs

Thank you everyone! It's been a strange day. I just got home from my birthday party and nearly couldn't make it home. Not because I'm drunk (I don't really drink) there's ice everywhere! Still trying to figure out how to live single again right now. My birthday was great though! Thanks again!

:boy: Julien

Thank you everyone! It's been a strange day. I just got home from my birthday party and nearly couldn't make it home. Not because I'm drunk (I don't really drink) there's ice everywhere! Still trying to figure out how to live single again right now. My birthday was great though! Thanks again!

:boy: Julien

Take care and be careful around all that ice! :)

Have an awesome year!

Kevin