Show yourself?

yea sorry guys, I'm not a JamieD or eros standard-looking person...

Honey, just be yourself. Be the best you. You can be and cant nobody F*ck with you! Be your own celebrity

Picture of me with a shirt on, in case people were curious what that looked like.

Ok, diva! Indirectly coming at everybody. Yeah I caught you, you sounded real upset when I read that shit. Lol!

Amazing! All my pictures were taken in the past. :P

Hahahaha but didn't you hear? With the new Canon, there's this tricky setting that along with a sudden jerking motion, when clicking capture, causes a picture to be taken of 5 seconds from now. :P

• 2 weeks later...

No you don't. You need a smile. I like the colour of the wall behind you. I have a red wall too :) Please tell me that isn't a Harry Potter poster on the wall :)

Lol, no, it's a band poster but funny enough, there is a Harry Potter poster right beside it.

It has nearly been a year since I used my crutches :D Hooray. Been running, lifting weights and swimming ^^

So yep.. :D

post-5280-071717100 1278717505.jpg

post-5280-037478100 1278717535.jpg

My profile pic and avatar is moi. And yes I am about to eat brains.

Good greif you are both gorgeous.

Hylas, when you've finished with the brains can I have the rest of the blood. *licks lips* Ow cut my tongue on my teeth.. mmmmm... bloooood :P