Show yourself?

This won't be here long. I don't show my face. It's dangerous to be a gay activist in Mississippi. Nuff said I think.

Replaced ugly guy with random LOLZ

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by jamessavik
  • Like 3

Can I pour it over you instead? :P

Sure thing and you only have 6 more days to wait until you can do it. Can you wait until just before we go to bed though (separately of course) so I don't have to spend the evening dripping.

This won't be here long. I don't show my face. It's dangerous to be a gay activist in Mississippi. Nuff said I think.

The resemblence to the cat is unnerving

Edited by Nephylim

JamesSavik - How can someone who almost always talks as if they're under a black cloud look SOOOO pleasant and innocuous? I'm very pleased.

;)

Steve³

PS - Neat Tacoma, BTW. :)

Edited by Steve3

Posted ImagePosted Image If only I were a 25 year old red head.Posted Image

Edited by Cia
Remove picture as James does not intend to keep it up permanently.

Replaced ugly guy with random LOLZ

Posted Image

Posted Image

Na James you didnt have to take it down :P but lol catz

:o Lacey smiling!! WTH!!! lol

Lacey, I have yet to see a bad photograph of you. You are the most photogenic person I have ever seen. And it is WONDERFUL to see that smile... oh and you look sooo cute when you're asleep. I just want to ruffle your hair and tickle your nose :)

Pat OMG. You are HOT boy :)

Cammy... what can I say.. too cool for school :)