Show yourself?

Mark -- This was a GREAT idea! -- I can truthfully say we have a good number of HOT guys here -- but I have to say the Joe and Bird can come and live with me ANY day :wub:

For better or worse, here's mine and my Golden Brandy

post-2094-1182105766.jpg

Edited by Eddy

Mark -- This was a GREAT idea! -- I can truthfully say we have a good number of HOT guys here -- but I have to say the Joe and Bird can come and live with me ANY day :wub:

For better or worse, here's mine and my Golden Brandy

I absolutely love your golden. Ours recently had to be put down, but yours still looks pretty young. How old is she?

I absolutely love your golden. Ours recently had to be put down, but yours still looks pretty young. How old is she?

She'll be 6 next month but she still acts like a puppy. The ring in her mouth she got as a toy when she was 9 weeks old -- she could barely pick it up. She learned to flip it up over her head and that gets a response from me that "she's a pretty girl" and then her whole body wags.

Brandy is my 6th and my last golden -- I have always had two at a time.

You need to check out this website http://gottadance.landofpuregold.com/

And also this video of Rookie dancing with his owner -- This is a truly amazing performance.!!!

Edited by Eddy

Again, adorable...

My sister and I are pretty close now. I mean, we're pretty close in age, and always did the same stuff. We've got the same circle of friends, so that's kinda cool. (Though sometimes its irritating as heck, because she would always be around)

We bonded when we would do plays together, but we're even closer since I started college. My friends call us Ryan and Sharpay (after the fabulous brother and sister from High School Musical)

I never really realized how much she had my back until this year. I was pretty much completely out at the time, and of course not in high school to see what people were saying. She's put quite a few people in their place. awww.

VEry handsome guys, and Kurt the haircut looks great :)

Here is my little brother Toby the Entertainment Lawyer and his boyfriend Ryan at their civil union. I was his best man. Ryan makes my brother very happy and I love them both very dearly.

Posted Image

They look adorable together. :)

Very Cute 3rdEye! :2thumbs:

What are you churning in the drum? :unsure:

He's making white lightening------

that would be a still :music:

Thanks! I had suspected it was a still, but my first thought was disbelief that people still make that stuff. Then I thought, well, he is in the south. It never crossed my mind that it was a tourist attraction.

:D Vic

HERES A NEW ONE OF ME THAT I TOOK FRIDAY NIGHT OUTSIDE OF APPLE BEES!! this pic represent the new semi-skinny me!!! i havent taken a picture since i have lost forty-five pounds.... that first one was taken in january!!! anyway here is a pic of me with out 4 chins!!!! btw... hopefully here in another six months i can lose another forty pounds!!!! im hot now!! OH YEAH I HAVE NEW HAIR NOW!!! IT HAS BLACK AND BLONDE STREAKS THROUGH IT!!!

Posted Image

Very nice Nick, beautiful blue eyes :worship:

i've decided you're allowed to see me now.

that's all for now. gallery one day? we'll see if my self-esteem ever goes up.

It should go up - your pics (and you) look great :-)

i've decided you're allowed to see me now.

gallery one day? we'll see if my self-esteem ever goes up.

A guy as good looking as you shouldn't be saying that your self-esteem needs to go up.

Just look at those three pix of you that you posted.

You are

FANTASTIC!

Colin B)

A guy as good looking as you shouldn't be saying that your self-esteem needs to go up.

Just look at those three pix of you that you posted.

You are

FANTASTIC!

Colin B)

I agree, TOTALLY! I especially love the first one and how... shy? you seem, and you have a FANTASTIC smile! WAY good looking :D

I agree, TOTALLY! I especially love the first one and how... shy? you seem, and you have a FANTASTIC smile! WAY good looking :D

B) I agree, you know your gonna break hearts!~!

Edited by Benji
  • 1 month later...

I've had people tell me I look like a mini eminembut I'll let Y'all decide lmao.

And no I'm not bald just extreamly blonde with bad lighting! :P

You do look like Eminem....lol...I thought it was him initially...just a bit thinner than the real one, but the real one nevertheless...

The BeaStKid

P.S

Nice Pic Benji...