Show yourself?

• 4 weeks later...

Had to share with you the results of my final summer project: painting (well, having it painted) the bedroom Hunting Coat Red. It took five gallons to get it just right. :P

That's quite stunning, Jack. The shirt matches perfectly. Attention to detail! You're definitely gay. :wub:

Tell me, is the bed big enough? :P Oh, I see, it's also the 'guest' room. :D

Conner

That's quite stunning, Jack. The shirt matches perfectly. Attention to detail! You're definitely gay. :wub:

Tell me, is the bed big enough? :P Oh, I see, it's also the 'guest' room. :D

Conner

I vote: You should not be able to respond on this board without posting a pic of yourself... So.. conner... where's your pic?

Bob :wub:

Hrmmm, well, mine is in my profile and my avatar, and as I recall, Conner's used to be in his. :)

Right...and the image below is my real picture. Come on CJ, let's see the authentic, human GA mountaineer who fearlessly stalks his prey in the rugged terrain of Arizona.

post-2978-1189394766.gif

As long as it's alright with everyone else, I'll make sure to post pictures of the group that goes to San Francisco in November. That should add a few more pictures to this, but I agree with Jack.

Conner? CJ? Pictures?

Had to share with you the results of my final summer project: painting (well, having it painted) the bedroom Hunting Coat Red. It took five gallons to get it just right. :P

OMG, Jack, your bedroom is SO fantastic! Red is my favorite color. I went to our dorm manager and asked her if we could paint our dorm room red. It was one of those "if looks could kill" moments, and if they could I wouldn't be writing this right now! :devil: Needless to say, her answer was not just "no", but: "That question doesn't deserve an answer. Is there anything else, Mister Kelly?" I answered "Nope, guess not." and left. It was definitely wonderful. I LOVE to do stuff like that, I did it all the time in HS, so much so I was called "disruptive" by a couple of teachers. :P This is my first attempt being a "disruptor" in college. I think it was a success! :worship:

Colin B)

• Site Administrator

You look a lot like someone I know... I just can't place who.

He reminds me of Thirdeye in Florida :) A younger version. :D

BTW you don't look bad at all.

I'm not disagreeing ;)

This is me

This is me.

Great pics you guys! I'm glad to finally put a face with a name :)

Hmmm new here!! Just look on teh profile for the the pic or visit my myspace :P

Hey dude!

Welcome to the site! It's awesome having you with us and I hope you enjoy hangin out here!

Nice pic!

Take care and have an awesome day!

Kevin

P.S. cool myspace page!

Edited by AFriendlyFace
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

here's a couple of me :)

Posted Image

me and my best friend Charlotte out walking :)

Posted Image

and me and my boyfriend Matt (yes it's SO confusing having the same name!) in Yorkshire :wub: and France!

Posted Image

Posted Image