Show yourself?

Well some of you have already seen my pic (and dkstories has seen a few others ... :P ) ... I don't have any recent ones 'cause I'm pretty camera shy (I swear!) ... I actually have to get dressed up in a suit tomorrow for a meeting (ugh), so maybe I'll take a new one and post it. Speaking of pictures, though, I got my driver's license renewed last weekend, which I wasn't thinking of when I got my head shaved (buzzed, not bald) and let my goatee grow out, so I look like a gangsta ... but oh well ... ;)

Oh, WTF, here's one from a year ago when I was still over in Taiwan ...

post-1847-1181786657.jpg

I'm German Dutch and Scottish and that's the reason I don't drink.....anymore!

Oh but I sure do have the stubborn part.

I've only ever taken the Irish part of my heritage seriously....hiccup. :)

If you are talking about buddha, you should have seen the skin and tattoo pictures 0:)

I've been thinking about getting a third tattoo, actually ...

And I'll be in SF in October, Vic, so if you wanna swing by and go to dinner with me, DK, and Trebs, drop me a line.

*Hugz*

Buddha

BTW, I looked really adorable in my Calvin Klein suit today ... unfortunately, the gorgeous 25-year old Costa Rican boy I work with was even hotter ... *sigh*

VEry handsome guys, and Kurt the haircut looks great :)

Here is my little brother Toby the Entertainment Lawyer and his boyfriend Ryan at their civil union. I was his best man. Ryan makes my brother very happy and I love them both very dearly.

Posted Image

Edited by Mark_Marciano

Trebs was hoping I'd not go in this thread and see the picture of a cute red-head (nice pic Andy!). Hmmm, maybe we should make the October dinner a GA get-together for the West Coast? Two hosted authors at the event? Now there's a thought...

I'm going to give two pics to this thread. The first one...it's from my Grandmother's funeral. We all looked SO good dressed up for it and it was the first time us four cousins had all been together in the past 15 years (we've had three of us in the same location before in different combinations for different funerals, but not all four.) In order, this is my cousin Bryan, my sister April, my cousin Michele, and yours truly.

Trebs was hoping I'd not go in this thread and see the picture of a cute red-head (nice pic Andy!). Hmmm, maybe we should make the October dinner a GA get-together for the West Coast? Two hosted authors at the event? Now there's a thought...

hmmm, now there will be two GA Centers of Excellence! :worship:

West Coast Regional might end up being more fabulous than the Dallas Area Twinks.

hmmm, now there will be two GA Centers of Excellence! :worship:

West Coast Regional might end up being more fabulous than the Dallas Area Twinks.

Oh come on... you can't possibly say that the West Coast has more to offer than us 'Dallas Area Twinks'! I still vote that we hold an anual GA conference in a different city each year. The first year being in Dallas of course 0:) (Anyone in favor should PM/Email Myr repetitively until he gets the message :P )

• Site Administrator

Oh come on... you can't possibly say that the West Coast has more to offer than us 'Dallas Area Twinks'! I still vote that we hold an anual GA conference in a different city each year. The first year being in Dallas of course 0:) (Anyone in favor should PM/Email Myr repetitively until he gets the message :P )

I got the message you cute little pest. :P

I got the message you cute little pest. :P

Well I haven't seen any notes or announcements on it yet so I'm just making sure 0:)

Party at Joey's sounds good to me!!!

Hah! Yeah right... It'd be at your place before it was at mine. And I'm pretty sure we'd have a tough time fitting a bunch of people into either of our places :P

Just thought I might add... Damn you're hot :wub:

And *ahem* anytime you're in Minnesota... you've got a free room... well free to an extent....

And no i do not have a weird obsession with gingers 0:)

*crosses fingers..* Hope this works... actually that is a lie. I hope it doesn't...

I blame peer pressure.

Posted Image

:D Cooky is so adorable

Edited by NateB

HERES A NEW ONE OF ME THAT I TOOK FRIDAY NIGHT OUTSIDE OF APPLE BEES!! this pic represent the new semi-skinny me!!! i havent taken a picture since i have lost forty-five pounds.... that first one was taken in january!!! anyway here is a pic of me with out 4 chins!!!! btw... hopefully here in another six months i can lose another forty pounds!!!! im hot now!! OH YEAH I HAVE NEW HAIR NOW!!! IT HAS BLACK AND BLONDE STREAKS THROUGH IT!!!

Posted Image

this pic represent the new semi-skinny me!!!

Nick-

With blue eyes like that, I mean like wow. :thumbup:

Cooky is so adorable

Cooky = Andy? I agree Nate- he is pretty cute. I bet you're even cuter when you smile Andy! :)

OH and isn't Birdie a hunk in the making!?

VEry handsome guys, and Kurt the haircut looks great :)

Here is my little brother Toby the Entertainment Lawyer and his boyfriend Ryan at their civil union. I was his best man. Ryan makes my brother very happy and I love them both very dearly.

Posted Image

AWWW! That's adorable!! Yay for them.