Show yourself?

Thanks for the comment lmao I never seen myself as a celebrity look alike but I guess I do look like eminem and yeah I'm pretty thin. I weighed like 105 in that pic but since then I've gained to 110 last I checked

Let's see . . . I don't know if this will work . . . Oh, and I'm the half naked painted one :lol:

"Goddess of the Painted"

post-1594-1185668058.jpg

Well all those pictured there are beautiful... but which half-naked painted dude are you? lmao I'm not even sure I want to ask how the six of you came to be in that state in the first place.

Trevor looks like Enema? I should hope NOT! He looks much better than that dolt.

Nerotrob: I'm the half naked painted one

They are all half naked and painted... and magically delicious. :lol:

Let's see . . . I don't know if this will work . . . Oh, and I'm the half naked painted one :lol:

"Goddess of the Painted"

post-1594-1185668058.jpg

*Faints after looking at so many hot n good-looking specimens of male beauty*

*Gets up rubbing his head and types the post*

WOW!!!

I don't care which outta the three you are (actually I do, lol) but all of them are candies!! Eye-Candies!!! ;)

The BeaStKid

Well all those pictured there are beautiful... but which half-naked painted dude are you? lmao I'm not even sure I want to ask how the six of you came to be in that state in the first place.

The question really is: why are they only haf-naked? :lmao:

Tob

i've decided you're allowed to see me now.

Posted Image

nineteen, not seventeen. honest.

Posted Image

more upside down things.

Posted Image

clair de lune. (some people like hands.)

that's all for now. gallery one day? we'll see if my self-esteem ever goes up.

You are adorable, dude :)

"Goddess of the Painted"

post-1594-1185668058.jpg

LOL, I'll agree with the others: all the guys in the pic are quite hot. But yeah, seriously, all half-naked and painted.

Tob

LOL, does it make us optimists since we describe them as "half-naked" and not "half-clothed"? 0:)

Posted Image

clair de lune. (some people like hands.)

that's all for now. gallery one day? we'll see if my self-esteem ever goes up.

I love that song. And what are you talking about, low self-esteem? You have no reason to be.

I believe this was at a concert. I'm not really sure though, would you be surprised if there was some heavy drinking going on?

Well, I figured the pictures of us naked would be a bit to much for some.

And to everyone else, thanks for all the compliments, the attention is wonderful. And I'm the one with green paint all over my chest and Stephan, my roommate/best friend, is next to me with the red mohawk.

"Goddess of The Painted"

post-1594-1185745174.jpg

*Faints after looking at so many hot n good-looking specimens of male beauty*

*Gets up rubbing his head and types the post*

You want to be careful doing that... you'll make a right mess of your keyboard.

And I'm the one with green paint all over my chest and Stephan, my roommate/best friend, is next to me with the red mohawk.

I thought that was you.

Martin and you say your an angel :P

Edited by Drewbie

Do I have any other choice?...lmao...

And to Nerotorb...Awesome!!! A hot guy living with a hot roommate!!

*Goes a slight shade of green, though not as green as the paint on Nero's

sexy

chest*

I agree. I always keep an extra keyboard around. There are all kinds of things that can make a right mess (and even a left mess) of my keyboard! :nuke:

Colin B)

Do I have any other choice?...lmao...

And to Nerotorb...Awesome!!! A hot guy living with a hot roommate!!

*Goes a slight shade of green, though not as green as the paint on Nero's

sexy

chest*

Ahh, two hot roomates. Two are gay, one is straight and it's always a lot of fun.

Ahh, two hot roomates. Two are gay, one is straight and it's always a lot of fun.

Now I'm really going green....lol...Neverhteless, I had a fair share of hot guys to ogle at during my 5 years of Hostel life...lol..

Hey so there are a lot of hot guy's here!!

So i guess i should post another picture of me ehh? i already have one as my profile picture, which is ugly!!!

But here is another, i hope your ready to be blinded!! haha

-LC

Posted Image

:o Nero, you're delicious!

Everybody's so adorable!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm gonna have to take more pictures of me and people I know. ~nods~ Of course, I'm not quite as hot as some of you sexilicious guys and gals, but I'm passable.

:o Nero, you're delicious!

Everybody's so adorable!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm gonna have to take more pictures of me and people I know. ~nods~ Of course, I'm not quite as hot as some of you sexilicious guys and gals, but I'm passable.

Flattery will get you everywhere. And you're definitely not bad youself. The thing about my pictures is that they were all taken where we were doing something so you can't really see my face. The only ones where you can are the nude ones, and for some, they might be a bit much.

Flattery will get you everywhere. And you're definitely not bad youself. The thing about my pictures is that they were all taken where we were doing something so you can't really see my face. The only ones where you can are the nude ones, and for some, they might be a bit much.

I can see you talking about nudies but I don't see you posting them :P