Show yourself?

here's a couple of me :)

...me and my boyfriend Matt (yes it's SO confusing having the same name!) in Yorkshire :wub: and France!

Posted Image

What are the ruins in this pic? (And NO, I'm not referring to the two very cute guys! :wub: )

BTW, congrats to you two. I think it's amusing that you both have the same name. And I love Matt's red hair. (I'm a redhead too, more auburn though.)

Colin B)

What are the ruins in this pic? (And NO, I'm not referring to the two very cute guys! :wub:

The ruins are of Whitby Abbey B) Matt has family there, and it's a really lovely place, Whitby is FULL of Dracula-esque stuff.. which is interesting too!

and thanks :hug::P

BORED?!

[iMAGE REMOVED BECAUSE OF UGLINESS]

Have some FUN and take a look at my SNOT! :lmao:

[iMAGE IS NOT FIT FOR HUMAN VIEWING]

AHIHIHIHI :lol:

P.S. Apologies for the grainy webcam as always. My sis never lets me use her digicam. :(

P.P.S. It's NOT SNOT! :funny:

P.P.P.S. I have a Harry Potter scar!

[iMAGE REMOVED AT REQUEST OF VOLDEMORT]

..and NO, it's not self-inflicted! :lmao:

Ja. I'm ugly :( LOL. I hates my nose! :*)

P.P.P.P.S. Some really HOT guys here. :lol: I'm too shy to say who... :*)

EDIT:

At least the lighting's better:

Posted Image

and you can still look at my snot of course:

Posted Image

Ja. I'm ugly :( LOL.Posted Image

You're wrong. Go see an ophthalmologist -- your eyesight need to be checked!

I hates my nose! :*)

Why? It's cute! It looks like Doug's nose -- he's my partner, and is Chinese, and his nose is cute too.

Jeez, why do guys -- who other guys think are cute -- always seem to hate the way they look?

Colin B)

Wellllllllll this is my first post! I wanted to be brave for once and share my face (still in closet meh). :ph34r: Anyway tell me what you think, i would assume im not that good looking(moms dont count in the area of "your so handsome honey!") cause ive never had a Gf(in the days of trying to be someone i wasnt), never had a Bf, never been kissed, never had sex, never fallen in love :( etc. list goes on.......and im 18.....

Edited by Xeronx

Wellllllllll this is my first post! I wanted to be brave for once and share my face (still in closet meh). :ph34r: Anyway tell me what you think, i would assume im not that good looking(moms dont count in the area of "your so handsome honey!") cause ive never had a Gf(in the days of trying to be someone i wasnt), never had a Bf, never been kissed, never had sex, never fallen in love :( etc. list goes on.......and im 18.....

With that picture you assume youre not good looking? Sounds a bit delusional to me. :lol:
  • Site Administrator

G'day, Xeronx! Welcome to GA :)

As someone old enough to be your father, I can say you don't have much to complain about as far as your looks are concerned :) You're a handsome young man and I hope you eventually find that significant other. It may take some times, but I wouldn't be worried if I was you. It'll happen :D

Good luck and thanks for sharing. Be careful, though. Don't take any foolish risks.

G'day, Xeronx! Welcome to GA :)

As someone old enough to be your father, I can say you don't have much to complain about as far as your looks are concerned :) You're a handsome young man and I hope you eventually find that significant other. It may take some times, but I wouldn't be worried if I was you. It'll happen :D

Good luck and thanks for sharing. Be careful, though. Don't take any foolish risks.

Welcome Xeronx,

As someone old enough to be your grandfather, I would also insist, as Graeme says, be careful... B)

Enjoy GA, we are a great family, and take care of yourself

Old Bob

.......you know, I was going to go and see about finding batteries to put in my lil sis's digicam so I could attempt to come up with a halfway decent picture that's not six months or more old... but now I'm just going to go put a bag over my head and ogle you guys. :D

By the way, would any of you happen to believe me if I said I lost my puppy and need your help looking for it? Or that I have lots of toys and candy at my house, and you can have as much as you want?

.......you know, I was going to go and see about finding batteries to put in my lil sis's digicam so I could attempt to come up with a halfway decent picture that's not six months or more old... but now I'm just going to go put a bag over my head and ogle you guys. :D

By the way, would any of you happen to believe me if I said I lost my puppy and need your help looking for it? Or that I have lots of toys and candy at my house, and you can have as much as you want?

Candy.....

MMMMMMMM

What kind of candy? 0:)

As long as it doesn't involve bending over! :lmao:

First Welcome to GA, it's a great place, and everyone is very nice and welcoming.

You're still only 18 you're not that old, being kiss and having sex can be overrated. give it some time, it will come to you when you'll expect the least.

Xeronx... You got to be kidding when you say you ain't handsome!!! Damn fine looking man you are... :)

P.S

Welcome to GA!!

I couldn't agree more. you're a pretty fine looking guy, and that's not to say more... :P

objectively speaking...you're easy on the eyes. You have dimples and good teeth, so you're fine :D

Make sure you smile and you'll have plenty of boys after you in no time (sheesh, you're only 18!).

Oh, and don't fall for Razor's lost puppy bit. This will be like his fourth one this month :lol: .