Show yourself?

Also, while I know I've certainly been guilty of doing this myself, I just wanted to briefly remind everyone to sort of reign in the chat style, one or two line posts that aren't directly related to the topic at hand. It can often make a continued discussion of the topic more difficult and less focused. I can certainly see how they can be fun (as I said this is a weakness of my own 0:) ), but ideally they're a bit more appropriate for actual chat.

I don't know if it helps anyone, but the rule of thumb I try to use is to go ahead and make the fun, light comments when I post, but only if I'm already posting for more relevant reasons. I'm certainly not trying to stop anyone from posting or from having fun though. Just thought I'd mention it before it did become an issue :)

Take care and have a great day all,

Kevin

Ahem.. to STEAL Kevin's words. :worship:

Posted Image

Saturday evening, badly shaved (I dont shave on weekends), in my office, resting from an hard week, with one of my old pipes...

If you compare with my first picture from 2 years ago : Posted Image , you will see how quick age can be red on an old face :P .

But the mind is still young :D !

I am just gonna give links. Cause I am computerly challenged.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35137673@N02/3390468395/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35137673@N02/3390465271/

^^^In the second one my head wouldn't fit the the thingy bob thinger.

Your cuteness went over great haha, hi there handsome... do you want some company? hahha, don