Show yourself?

Posted Image

Me, the day after a night out. Which explains the less-than-perfect hair and the I-need-to-shave-and-wash-my-face look. One eye seems a little lazy in this shot too, lmao. I'm my own worst critic, hah! :lol: Strangely, I kinda like this picture anyways. It's one of the better ones of me, which is all kinds of sad, but still. :P I did dye my hair very dark a week or so ago. My evil lamp makes the hair look a little lighter though.

Edited by Pai-kun

Posted Image

Me, the day after a night out. Which explains the less-than-perfect hair and the I-need-to-shave-and-wash-my-face look. One eye seems a little lazy in this shot too, lmao. I'm my own worst critic, hah! :lol: Strangely, I kinda like this picture anyways. It's one of the better ones of me, which is all kinds of sad, but still. :P I did dye my hair very dark a week or so ago. My evil lamp makes the hair look a little lighter though.

The really cool thing about this pic, besides the fact that you're cute, is that the way your glasses are positioned it's easy to visualize how you look with them on or off. The way the upper frame is almost over your eyebrows, so it's easy to force them to blend in, and the unframed bottom, is awesome.

Posted Image

haha cute n_n

The really cool thing about this pic, besides the fact that you're cute, is that the way your glasses are positioned it's easy to visualize how you look with them on or off. The way the upper frame is almost over your eyebrows, so it's easy to force them to blend in, and the unframed bottom, is awesome.

I also thought the glasses were awesome - want to run out and get a pair too! Also love the shirt and the subject :wub:

I also thought the glasses were awesome - want to run out and get a pair too! Also love the shirt and the subject :wub:

Hah! :P

Thanks for the nice comments guys. :)

Edited by Pai-kun

We never take pictures, so I made sure to get some at the end of our 6-month anniversary weekend. I gotta say, getting a picture of you and another person is very hard to do when you can't see the screen on the camera. Took a bunch of tries and I picked this one since at least he looks good. I look kinda creepy, but the ones I looked good in had him not smiling, especially when he tried to take the pictures and was concentrating.

Posted Image

... and the DC sunset.

Posted Image

We never take pictures, so I made sure to get some at the end of our 6-month anniversary weekend. I gotta say, getting a picture of you and another person is very hard to do when you can't see the screen on the camera. Took a bunch of tries and I picked this one since at least he looks good. I look kinda creepy, but the ones I looked good in had him not smiling, especially when he tried to take the pictures and was concentrating.

Hmm, based on a description of the travails you two encountered, I'd say this is the very reason other people walk the earth (to take pictures for you) ;)

Anyway great pic and congrats on the anniversary :D

Hmm, based on a description of the travails you two encountered, I'd say this is the very reason other people walk the earth (to take pictures for you) ;)

Anyway great pic and congrats on the anniversary :D

No one was around lol.

Well its been a long time since this thread started and even longer since I put up those pictures so here's one i took a few weeks ago.... its pretty good, i think, considering I took it with my phone....

Posted Image

Well its been a long time since this thread started and even longer since I put up those pictures so here's one i took a few weeks ago.... its pretty good, i think, considering I took it with my phone....

Posted Image

Coulda been a bit lower... 0:)

Well i thought i might as well put one up here :) I tried a while ago but it didnt work heres hoping!

okay files were too large. damn lol , knew it wouldnt work lol

heres two photos of me...one of me holding a camera and one of me staring into the distance...

http://cid-30d59853691f4245.skydrive.live....;?uc=2&nl=1

I have self esteem issues in case you were wondering :)

Johnathan xx

Posted Image

:P .......What happened to your red antlers!! :lol:

Well i thought i might as well put one up here :) I tried a while ago but it didnt work heres hoping!

okay files were too large. damn lol , knew it wouldnt work lol

heres two photos of me...one of me holding a camera and one of me staring into the distance...

http://cid-30d59853691f4245.skydrive.live....;?uc=2&nl=1

I have self esteem issues in case you were wondering :)

Johnathan xx

B) .........Ya look fine! So throw the self-esteem issues out the door!!

Posted Image

I will be keeping all thoughts to myself.