Show yourself?

Every year the School of Architecture at the University of Kentucky (where I got my Architecture degree) puts on a fundraiser, to support some local charities, called the Beaux Arts Ball, a huge costume part that draws in quite a crowd of peoples. Most of which are scantily clad. I've been going for a number of years and still get excited every time it comes around.

There is never really a theme to the event, but for the past couple of years I have tried to go as a famous work of art; a Jackson Pollock painting, Magritte's "Son of Man" (guy with the bowler hat and apple in front of his face), a Mondrian painting, you get the picture. This year I plan to go as "The Scream". Since the Ball is coming up this Saturday I thought that I would post some pictures of last year's costume to get me in the mood to make my next one.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry for the image quality, the person taking the photos was drunk at the time.

I'll try and get some picks of this years costume when I get them!

nice work!!

For some reason the picture isn't loading. :(

It is his picture, he is a phantom...

Taken yesterday while coming back from Alcatraz:

Posted Image

Nice pic, cute model... hahaha

Sure Joe, no hat in those pictures but you sure kept your hat on all damn night...even when other things came off...

hahahahaha

Very nice photo. Ha ha! I'm Clearly Pyschic because a few weeks ago i told Michelle to be careful on the golden gate bridge of suicide jumpers, and people dropping water balloons( Old online game i used to play). And i said "Joe plans to leave you at Alcatraz" :) . Ha ha i wanna know about these "Other Things"

Ok, I seem to be posting a lot, but I just got this in an email from a friend.

post-4004-1238955255.jpg

That's me at a press conference two weeks ago, giving a speech on Domestic Partner Benefits for University of Wisconsin faculty and staff.

It's the kind of work I do when I'm not here ;)

Oh, and I guess you know my name now!

AND nice pics everyone!

Ok, I seem to be posting a lot, but I just got this in an email from a friend.

post-4004-1238955255.jpg

That's me at a press conference two weeks ago, giving a speech on Domestic Partner Benefits for University of Wisconsin faculty and staff.

It's the kind of work I do when I'm not here ;)

Oh, and I guess you know my name now!

AND nice pics everyone!

B) .........Very professional, ack!! another namesake

Eric,,, That is so not Brandi Fyerce that is Jackie Onessy ( I think thats her name,,, Married to Kennedy,,, ya ya i'm canadian so i don't know that much on american politics, Though she had cool fashion sense for a first lady)

My Aunt has sun glasses like that in her car i wear them like all the time when i'm in her car i think they are so cool lol. But her's are prolly actually from 1960s lol.

Love it! :)

Posted Image

You fall asleep in class and everyone picks on the 13 year old freshman. T_T

Posted Image

They put chairs around me. T_T

cutey you!!!

Posted Image

Here... hope it works this time :)

omg, are you Michael Jackson?, yay!!! Rocky Horror Picture Show rules!!! You tasted blood and you want more? yeahhhhhhh

Nice pics anyone!!

My picture from Spring Break in Costa Rica!

Nice!!!

aww so many cute and sweet innocent faces...must not corrupt...

hahahaha yes you must not corrupt people...hhahaha