Show yourself?

Well its been a long time since this thread started and even longer since I put up those pictures so here's one i took a few weeks ago.... its pretty good, i think, considering I took it with my phone....

Posted Image

Good picture, Ash! Very seductive :)

Well i thought i might as well put one up here :) I tried a while ago but it didnt work heres hoping!

okay files were too large. damn lol , knew it wouldnt work lol

heres two photos of me...one of me holding a camera and one of me staring into the distance...

http://cid-30d59853691f4245.skydrive.live....;?uc=2&nl=1

I have self esteem issues in case you were wondering :)

Johnathan xx

Terrific pictures, Johnathan! Once you come out you'll beating the guys away with a stick!

As promised, here are some pics of this years costume.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I did find one from the year that I went as a Jackson Pollock painting. As you can see, it was late in the night and I had started to come apart. Hey there was lots of vodka involved. What can I say. 0:)

Posted Image

This one is... Random? It's the first time in ten years I wear shades! I never liked them before, because I look weird in them. But today I decided I had to buy a pair, cause of the annoying sun. :P A friend assured me they looked fine, but I'm not that convinced. I still think I look weird in shades, hah!

This one is... Random? It's the first time in ten years I wear shades! I never liked them before, because I look weird in them. But today I decided I had to buy a pair, cause of the annoying sun. :P A friend assured me they looked fine, but I'm not that convinced. I still think I look weird in shades, hah!

B) .........You look good with or without the shades! The shades add a mystic!! :D

You have such a beautiful face!! Why cover it with such big shades? I'm sure something smaller would look great on you, those,,,, too big honey!

As promised, here are some pics of this years costume.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I did find one from the year that I went as a Jackson Pollock painting. As you can see, it was late in the night and I had started to come apart. Hey there was lots of vodka involved. What can I say. 0:)

Posted Image

Awesome, so cool! Nicely done!

Posted Image

Just little ol me again =P

So cute is the raccon!!!

We never take pictures, so I made sure to get some at the end of our 6-month anniversary weekend. I gotta say, getting a picture of you and another person is very hard to do when you can't see the screen on the camera. Took a bunch of tries and I picked this one since at least he looks good. I look kinda creepy, but the ones I looked good in had him not smiling, especially when he tried to take the pictures and was concentrating.

Posted Image

... and the DC sunset.

Posted Image

nice pics, you look so cute, and the place is awesome!!

Well its been a long time since this thread started and even longer since I put up those pictures so here's one i took a few weeks ago.... its pretty good, i think, considering I took it with my phone....

Posted Image

oh my! so sexy!!!

figured Id share again... its huge, but tough Im too lazy to re size it :P Anyhow, it was taken this past weekend on a daytrip down to the shore.

Steve

B) ...........Steve, ya look great!!!!!! Kinda much better than the wet look!!! BTW, I edited my top ten stupidest things I ever did and the Dallas wet thing lost out to the 'going down the mine shaft' on my back. :angry: that was Friday, I'm barely able to walk normal today!! Thought I was going to look Like I spent the weekend with Bruno!!! :wacko:

Edited by shadowgod
removed image tag

figured Id share again... its huge, but tough Im too lazy to re size it :P Anyhow, it was taken this past weekend on a daytrip down to the shore.

Steve

Um... hot. *whistles* :wub:

Steve

Well Hellooooooooo Mr. HOTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cute Cute Cute!

Just little ol me again =P

Adorable picture! :D

I think you look great! Your mouth has a really cool, brooding quality in that picture ;)

Great pic, Steve! :)