Jump to content
    Krista
  • Author
  • 5,552 Words
  • 2,739 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Something Unexpected - 25. Chapter 25

The rest of the day Mom left me alone. She had gotten what she needed for her to become controlled. I was surprised that she wasn’t curious about Chandler or what happened to Jase. I didn’t want to explain those in detail.

“Do you want me to take you to practice?” Mom asked walking into the living room where I was watching television and I handed her my dirty dishes from the lunch she made me a little while ago.

“No, I don’t guess.” I answered looking at her. “I’m supposed to be sick.”

“Well you know, you can start feeling better and want to practice.” Mom countered smiling and jingling her keys. “I want to watch you anyway.”

“Come watch our game this weekend then.” I stated calmly and she frowned.

“You know I can’t come on weekends Andy.” She sighed sitting down on the couch. “I hate my job sometimes.”

“You do not.” I countered smiling, “You work really hard.”

“Well it isn’t the best job, I mean I could do it for the greater good if I wanted to.” Mom stated, “I’d still have to work on weekends so go get your ball gear.”

“Fine.” I sighed shaking my head. “If you insist.”

“Andy, you don’t have to go if you don’t want to really.” Mom said stopping me from exiting the living room.

“It’s fine mom, I guess I have to go if I want to play this weekend, can’t miss a practice.” I responded and she let go of me so that I could go get my stuff together. I didn’t want to run into Marcus again today or Ann if they practiced the same time we did again. I didn’t know if Jase told her about my story or not. I did give him permission though and I knew Ann would push him he wasn’t going to. I was relieved though, that I did tell my mom. Even if she sort of pushed me to tell her, I knew I would have to one of these days. I was just glad that she was the understanding mother that I knew she was with this information. I knew it was hard to accept something as big as your youngest and only son being gay. This so far as been an accepting place for me.

“Ready?” She asked standing up and I nodded as we both walked to the door just as Laura was getting home.

“Mom?” Laura asked stopping us from leaving. She turned to look at me and I shrugged. “What are you doing home?”

“I came home after the school called.” Mom answered smiling, “And Laura me and you will have to talk when I get back from taking Andrew to practice.”

“Talk about what?” Laura asked crossing her arms not letting us pass.

“For turning off your phone after you promised to keep it on so Andrew could call at a party that you let him go to while I was away that you know I would never have approved of. Also for what you and Robbie have been up to.”

“Andy, you little shit.” Laura hissed blinking, “You just had to turn this into my fault.”

“I told her the whole story.” I countered whispering and she gasped.

“You did?” Laura asked in disbelief.

“Yes, he did.” Mom answered for me. “Now if you’ll step aside Laura we’re going to practice.”

“Ok.” Laura replied still looking shocked. “I’m sorry Andy.”

“Sorry for what?” Mom asked curiously.

“Nothing.” We both answered and she smiled shaking her head.

“Laura I laid out dinner for you, but no Robbie.” Mom said as we walked past Laura and out to Mom’s car. The drive over to the school I was worried about Marcus. I didn’t want to look at him, let alone talk to him. I knew that I would though. I couldn’t talk to him earlier today and I didn’t want to try it again any time soon. I knew he didn’t do much wrong with me, he only got upset when I told him something that he didn’t want to hear. I could be angry with him for that, but I wasn’t. I was mad at him for something he couldn’t control and I had lost all my trust with him for it. I couldn’t find it in me to forgive him for it though. I needed to blame people right now to keep from blaming myself. I knew that was selfish of me to do and it would cause me to lose Marcus as a friend if I didn’t get over it any time soon.

“Mom, you have to be quiet, no screaming or they’ll throw you out.” I explained and she looked at me after parking.

“Do you honestly think I cannot control myself?” Mom asked smiling at me.

“Well you are a mom.” I answered shrugging.

“Yeah, and I’m going to tell your coach that you need to run some extra laps for being mean to your mother.” Mom joked getting out of the car. “I’ll be quiet though.”

Getting into the gym my mother walking away to sit on the upstairs seats I saw Marcus notice me and start jogging up to me. I turned trying to act like I didn’t see him, but when he got to me he grabbed my shoulder and I glanced up at my mom who was looking down at me with interest. I didn’t need her making a scene.

“Andy?” Marcus asked carefully.

“What do you want?” I asked turning to him.

“Can we talk after practice?” Marcus asked he was dressed in his practice uniform and I wasn’t.

“No.” I answered shrugging off his hand that was still on my shoulder. “I need to go change for practice.”

“You went home sick, are you better?” Marcus asked following me.

“Yes, I am.” I answered still walking.

“That’s good.” Marcus responded then he sped up to walk beside me. “I told coach that you wouldn’t be here.”

“How’d you know I went home in the first place?” I asked stopping at the locker room door not going in.

“Your sister told me.” Marcus answered and I crossed my arms. “I’m sorry.”

“Sorry for what?” I asked looking at him.

“Go change you can gossip after I kick your asses in practice today.” Coach ordered walking past us holding a basketball. “Three minutes until we start.”

“Can we talk after practice?” Marcus asked after coach was further away from us.

“I don’t know.” I whispered, I didn’t want to hear Marcus explain reasons why I shouldn’t be mad at him. I didn’t want to realize that what happened was all me, that I didn’t have anyone else to blame for it.

“Please?” Marcus pleaded then looked down at the floor.

“Fine.” I huffed leaving him to go change. I would have to talk to him if I wanted this all to end so that I could begin to get over it. I was glad that everyone else had already changed. I didn’t think I could change in front of people. Coach wasn’t lying when he said that he was going to kick our ass this practice. He made Marcus and I run laps for being late to start practice since Marcus waited on me to return from changing and we ran out of time. My mom didn’t like that and tried to speak to coach about it to my dismay he made her go outside and wait in the car and I had to run a few more laps.

“Keller get your mind in the game!” Coach ordered as I fumbled a pass that I was supposed to receive. We were practicing one of our plays for the game this weekend. “What the hell is wrong with you?”

“I’m ok, sorry coach.” I responded passing the ball to start the play over again.

“Don’t tell me that shit just do it.” Coach countered sternly and I missed the pass again. It was a simple enough pass, but I wasn’t into it. This was a mistake to come here.

“I’m…” I started but coach threw the ball at me and I had to catch it to keep it from hitting me in the stomach.

“Come talk to me in my office Keller.” Coach ordered and I dropped the ball and followed him to his office. When we got in there he sat down at his desk and pushed the school paper aside. It had my picture on the lower left column announcing that the next issue will have an article about me in it.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized, “I know I keep messing up.”

“No shit.” He huffed looking at me. “You’re sick, you went home are you still feeling bad?”

“No, I’m fine.” I answered honestly. I thought about lying and telling him that was it, but it wasn’t and I didn’t want to make excuses that wouldn’t last. If I was unable to get my mind off what happened later I couldn’t keep telling coach that I was sick.

“Oh.” Coach responded and sat back in his seat. “Is this one of these gay problems?”

“No.” I answered quickly then sat up in my chair and looked up at the light hanging down from the ceiling.

“Then why aren’t you performing?” Coach asked and I looked at him.

“I don’t know.” I answered and he sighed.

“Then stop wasting my time.” Coach replied shaking his head. “Go home and get over whatever shit is bothering you.”

I’m…” I started but he glared at me.

“Don’t apologize to me.” He hissed interrupted me. “You can trust me and tell me, but if you don’t want to that’s fine too, but I do expect you to play to your ability every damn time you walk into this gym.”

“I know.” I offered standing up. “I’m ready to play.”

“No, go home.” Coach countered standing with me.

“No coach, I want to finish practice ok.” I said as assuring at I could. “I won’t waste your time and if I end up being shitty then you can cut me or bench me for the year, whatever.”

“You’re too good to be benched Keller.” Coach responded, “But you’re only good if you get over your shit and let yourself and if you can’t tell me then you can tell the councilor.”

“Oh no, I don’t want to talk to any councilor.” I countered shaking my head.

“Ok then.” Coach said sitting back down. “Are you going to tell me then?”

“It was just something stupid that happened at a party.” I answered quickly. I trusted my coach and if it embarrassed him enough he’d never let it leave this room. He was ok with me being gay, but he wasn’t ok with everyone focusing on that instead the skills of the team.

“People get over stupid.” Coach countered, “But I’ll settle with that as long as you promise not to let it bother you in the game this weekend.”

“I promise.” I responded then he pointed to the door and offered me a small smile. I finally felt like I had enough people to support me, but I still had a lot of loose ends to fix. After practice I went into the locker room and grabbed my bag planning to avoid Marcus and go to my mom to leave, but he saw me and grabbed my arm stopping me right at the gym exit.

“Where you going?” Marcus asked looking at me and frowning.

“Sorry, we can talk now.” I answered looking down. “Not here though.”

“Yeah.” Marcus said and we walked through the door and I saw my mom sitting on a bench with her arms crossed obviously mad that coach kicked her out of the gym.

“Andy how was practice?” Mom asked standing up.

“It went ok.” I answered then she looked at Marcus then back to me.

“I’ll be in the car.” Mom announced then smiled before walking to the car leaving me with Marcus.

“So she doesn’t look like she hates me.” Marcus said causing me to look at him.

“No, everyone tells me not to hate you, but I can’t help it.” I responded and he frowned. “I’ll try to work on that though since it seems to be something wrong for me to be doing.”

“Yeah.” Marcus sighed, “If I knew that would happen to you, I would have stayed.”

“Ok.” I offered feeling uncomfortable.

“You have to know that, I mean I was pissed because everyone I try to go out with doesn’t want to.” Marcus muttered in a low voice. “Then I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”

“Well maybe you just pick people that are already dating somebody.” I offered looking up at him. Marcus wasn’t a freak or a bad person. Just someone looking for something that wasn’t there. I was almost with Chandler and Chandler was with me when they had sex. If I forgive Marcus for that then I should be able to forgive him for leaving me.

“Well yeah, I guess that’s it.” Marcus said then sighed, “I’m sorry.”

“Stop.” I ordered softly. “I don’t need you to apologize for something, because then it meant that you did something wrong and I don’t need to start thinking that you did something wrong again.”

“Yeah, ok.” Marcus smiled shrugging. “Sorry.”

“Ok, then, I’m going to ask mom if I can go to the cabin after our game Saturday morning and you’re the first person that I’m going to invite.” I announced and Marcus looked shocked. “I mean if she lets me after what happened.”

“That’ll be good.” Marcus said then looked over at the car. “Does she hate me?”

“No, don’t worry.” I answered looking at her. “But I need to go ok?”

“Yeah.” Marcus said patting me on the shoulder carefully before he walked in the direction of his car. I was glad I had the strength to talk to Marcus with out blowing up on him. I needed to be ok with Marcus and I felt that I was getting there. I still was severely uncomfortable about what happened though, I just wasn’t blaming anyone for it now.

“What’d you and Marcus talk about?” Mom asked after I got into the car.

“About the party.” I answered honestly.

“Are you two ok now?” Mom asked not pushing for details.

“Yeah.” I answered and she smiled.

“Good.” Mom offered then we drove the rest of the way home. I was debating on how to tell mom that I wanted to invite some people with me to the cabin. I wasn’t going to go alone and I wanted to do something with the people that I felt comfortable with. Mom wouldn’t be able to go because of work. Evan and Tim wouldn’t be invited either as far as I was concerned. I wouldn’t want to know what they have told their little football friends about me.

“Mom, can I do something this weekend?” I asked carefully as we walked into the living room.

“You have a game this weekend, you’re going to that.” Mom answered looking at me and crossing her arms.

“I know and I’m going to that, but it’s only Saturday morning.” I responded offering her a smile. “But I want to go to the cabin this weekend.”

“I can’t do that, I don’t have time to spare at work and we wanted to try to go on vacation this year before Laura goes off to college.” Mom stated frowning then patted me on the shoulder and turned to leave me.

“I meant just me and some friends.” I stammered uneasily, which caused her to stop and turn to look at me.

“Not a good idea.” She countered then turned to leave me again.

“Well why not?” I asked following her into the kitchen.

“Well you have had a bad few days and I think you need to stay home and calm down from that before you run off and do something else.” Mom answered as she sat down on a stool at the counter. It was starting to get late and I still had to shower and attempt to sleep in my own bed tonight.

“Mom, don’t you think it’d be better if I get away from it?” I asked not knowing how I could talk her into it.

“No, don’t.” She answered knowingly. “I want you here where Laura and I could keep an eye on you.”

“Mom, do you not trust Anne, Mandy, and Jase?” I asked studying her.

“I’ve only met Jase once and girls and guys in the same cabin for the weekend?” Mom asked then after I looked at her in disbelief she nodded. “I don’t guess that matters too much in this situation.”

“You got that right.” I answered and she rolled her eyes smiling. “Please mom…”

“Fine.” Mom caved looking at me in a way that I couldn’t read. “I don’t like the idea, but if I can’t trust you then I’m not a good mother.”

“You can trust me mom, no funny business just normal stuff.” I responded excitedly hoping that everyone else could come with me. Even if I wasn’t on good terms with Ann, Chandler, or Jase I wanted them to come and maybe get everyone together and finally they’ll all get the information they wanted from me about the past couple of days.

“Normal teenage stuff is what scares me.” Mom sighed, “But I guess I need to punish Laura by making her go grocery shopping for you.”

“Mom, go easy on her.” I ordered evenly. “I was being a brat I guess.”

“Brat or not she shouldn’t be spending time with Robbie unsupervised. As well as you and Chandler is it, I want to meet him before this weekend if he’s planning on going.” Mom responded and I stood shaking my head.

“Ok,” I offered leaving her to go talk with Laura like she said she was going to do. I went upstairs and took a shower and went to bed earlier than everyone else. The movements of my Mom and Laura comforted because it let me know that I wasn’t alone in the house and the noises of Laura in the next room and Mom down the hall were from the people that I trusted. A few fleeting thoughts about that night came to mind and I almost wanted to call Chandler, but I remembered what mom said so I calmed myself down and by the time Laura was ready for bed she came in and said goodnight and I fell asleep after that.

The next day my excitement about the weekend came back to me. I was also happy that I made it through the night and thankful that nightmares hadn’t plagued me yet. I woke up before my alarm clock woke me up and I got ready for school as quietly as I could, but when I got out of the shower Laura was sitting on my bed looking at me. It caused me to jump and cover myself more carefully with her surprise.

“Good morning.” She greeted groggily.

“Yeah, I guess.” I responded looking at her. “What are you doing in here?”

“Mom is making me go grocery shopping for you remember?” Laura asked shaking her head. “Shit head.”

“Yeah. I remember.” I answered, “But that still doesn’t answer my question.”

“I need you to write down what you’re gonna need.” Laura responded, “So write it on a list you little shit and leave it on the counter and I’ll pick it up after school.”

“Who’s taking me home?” I asked curiously.

“That is for you to find out.” Laura answered then smiled at me. “Payback for telling her about Robbie and I.”

“Fine, but leave your phone on this time.” I responded looking at her.

“I wouldn’t think of tuning it off ever again.” Laura said then stood. “Guess you want to get dressed, see you at school.”

“Yeah, see you then.” I responded and watched her leave. I felt a strain talking to her and that was weird that it looked like she could jump off her bed and really make my life hell, but wouldn’t even if she wanted to, because of what happened to me. I didn’t want anything to change what we had, but I felt like it was starting to. I got ready then walked down to the bus stop to wait for the bus. I looked over my shoulders and out at the town I lived in. I didn’t want to always do that, but right now it was the only way I was going to feel comfortable alone. When the bus finally came I was actually dreading it. I didn’t know how Jase would feel about me after we talked at lunch yesterday. When he got on he looked at me and I thought that he was going to pass me up and sit somewhere else, but instead he sat down beside me.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered then glanced at me. “For pushing you to tell Ann.”

“No, I guess you should have.” I answered trying to comfort me.

“No she ripped me a new one for doing it.” Jase countered then turned to look at me smiling. “I realized I deserved it then.”

“Well you still don’t have anything to be sorry for anyway.” I said then I leaned in closer to him. “I told my mom about what happened.”

“Then that means she knows that you’re…” Jase started but I nodded before he could say it. “And?”

“And she’s ok.” I answered and he smiled.

“You’re braver than me.” Jase said nudging me with his elbow. I looked down at his elbow touching mine and then he removed it.

“So, I am going to be able to go to a cabin this weekend after my game do you think you could come?” I asked and he looked at me.

“Sure, my mom is worried about me and friends since none of you have been over for awhile.” Jase answered and right then I planned to spend more time with Jase, I really had been neglecting him when I wanted before to be his friend. I sort of thought that it was because I once liked him and we just were off with timing. I thought that if I did that while being with Chandler that I was some how cheating on one of them. Now it would feel like cheating on Chandler though, but I wouldn’t be and I missed Jase’s company even if his company was something that was still new to me.

“That’s good all you have to do is bring clothes, Laura will be supplying everything else.” I explained, “Mom’s making her.”

“Oh.” Jase offered he had looked surprised at Laura’s sudden generosity.

“What did Ann think?” I asked curiously as we stood and walked out of the bus onto the sidewalk that led to the school entrance.

“Expect her to hug you when you run into her later.” Jase answered and I frowned. I didn’t want special attention, but at least she wasn’t mad at me for keeping it from her. I hoped so anyway. Jase and I parted ways as I walked into the gym ready for the class that I hated. Tim was still acting like I wasn’t really there and I hadn’t talked to him ever since he told me that he didn’t want to be friends with me. I wasn’t going to ask him to come. Part of me thought he would as long as none of the other football players found out about it, but I wouldn’t want him there even if him coming would mean something.

“Why don’t you and Tim make-up so you’d stop giving him this evil stare?” Mandy asked from behind me scaring me shitless.

“What are you doing here?” I asked turning to greet her.

“My mom sweet talked the principal and I’m on probation.” Mandy answered rolling her eyes. “Probation, me, can you believe it?”

“No, not really, but you did a good thing.” I answered and she hugged me then I turned around to see Tim walking towards us. Mandy and I walked to the benches we still had some time before we went to change. I wanted there to be no one in there when I went anyway. “God what is he doing walking over here?”

“Don’t be bitter.” Mandy ordered not missing a beat and smiling over at Tim as he got to us. “Good morning Tim.”

“Can we talk Mandy?” Tim asked then glanced at me before returning to look at her.

“Sure, ‘bout what?” Mandy answered not making any motion to move to some place more private.

“Uhh alone?” Tim asked and she frowned.

“No.” She answered the patted the bench beside her. “Sit and talk or fuck off.”

“Fine.” Tim hissed sitting down beside her. I heard him whispering something.

“What?” Mandy asked annoyed. “I can’t hear you when you whisper.”

“Ok, I want you to think about going out with me again.” Tim stammered quickly. “I mean, I miss you.”

“Awe that’s cute of you.” Mandy beamed then I watched as she frowned and turned to Tim. “But sorry I’m taken.”

“What?” Me and Tim both asked then glared at one another.

“My heart belongs to Andy.” Mandy answered then looped her arm with mine.

“You can’t because he’s a…” Tim started, but couldn’t finish because Mandy held her hand up to cover his face.

“You’re not going to say any of those icky little names anymore Tim.” Mandy snapped sternly, “Are you?” Tim then shook his head no and she let her hand drop where she then rested it on her lap.

“How could you be with Andy though?” Tim asked in a lower voice.

“I’m not with him, not in the way we were.” Mandy answered looking down at the floor. “As much as I miss you I can get over it too, but I wouldn’t to if you’d get over things.”

“I can’t be friends with him.” Tim countered and I didn’t like that I was being talked about.

“That’s ok Timmy, I don’t want to be friends with you either.” I responded then got up. It was time for us to change and I didn’t want to here it. “Mandy come with me to the cabin this weekend if you can. Tim, you’re not invited.”

“I’ll be glad to.” Mandy responded then I walked across the gym into the locker rooms and changed when I knew that no one was in there. Gym class was odd after that. Coach Smith took us out to the track and we done track and field activities most of which were individual which meant that I didn’t have to deal with anyone. She was keeping a close eye on everyone as well after Mandy returned. Mandy had been the trouble maker in there since the semester started much to Mandy’s displeasure.

After gym class was over and I was the last one to change I walked to my next class. I had that class with Ann, but we had a pop quiz so she didn’t get to turn around and talk to me like she wanted to. She wrote me a note with a huge smiley face saying that she’ll see me at lunch after she finished her quiz before me and dropped it when she passed. I hadn’t seen Chandler and I needed to make things better with him or I’d be with out a ride home later. When lunch came I was nervous, but I didn’t want to waste anymore money paying for a lunch that I would think was too nasty to eat so I walked through the entrance and to my table before everyone else. There were already classes in there and I looked back at the table Chandler sits and he wasn’t there so I walked to my table and sat down and waited for Jase to sit with me.

“Andy?” Marcus asked sitting down beside me.

“Marcus.” I greeted carefully. “Anything wrong?”

“No, I just wanted to know if we were still ok.” Marcus answered.

“Yeah, in fact, do you want to go to my cabin this weekend with me and my friends?” I asked surprising him as well as myself.

“I don’t know, do your friends hate me?” Marcus asked looking around. “Where are they?”

“No, they don’t hate you I don’t guess.” I answered him. “They’re probably in line.”

“Ok, I’ll try to come.” Marcus offered then stood when he noticed Jase walking towards us.

“It’s after the game meet me at my house.” I said and he smiled and walked off. He nodded in Jase’s direction and Jase looked at me as he sat down beside me.

“What’d the fuck head want?” Jase asked still watching Marcus return to his table.

“Me and him had a talk, we’re ok now I guess.” I answered.

“Yeah, until he decides that he has feelings for you again.” Jase countered shaking his head. “Desperate ass.”

“Come on.” I groaned looking at him. “I’ve forgiven him and he did something bad to me and not to you.”

“Yeah, but you forgive too easily.” Jase responded then took a bite of food.

“No I don’t.” I disagreed, “I mean if I was I’d forgive Tim and Evan.”

“Those asses aren’t coming are they?” Jase asked after swallowing.

“No.” I answered, “Tim wants Mandy back though.”

“He isn’t getting me back.” Mandy announced sitting down at the table with Ann who sat beside her. I looked over at the table beside us and found Evan and Tim looking at us and I smiled inwardly before turning back to them. “I told Ann about the weekend plans and she’s good to go.”

“That’s great.” I said smiling. “I’m glad I wasn’t too big an ass to make you wanna say no.”

“Nah, it was my fault to push you.” Ann said reaching over her tray to hug me.

“Tell you what?” Mandy asked curiously.

“I’ll tell her.” Ann said after I realized that I didn’t want to repeat the story again.

“Have you seen Chandler?” I asked Jase who looked around.

“No.” Jase answered shrugging. “Why?”

“Because I was going to talk to him and invite him too.” I answered then looked around one more time then gave up on looking for him. He was probably skipping class again. The rest of the day I was still wondering where Chandler had gone at lunch or if he was even in school. I still didn’t have a cell phone though so I couldn’t call him. Then when the day ended I didn’t have a ride home so I was hurrying to catch the bus when I saw him walking to the parking lot to his car. He was backing out when I got to him so I walked around to where he’d see me and he turned off his care and opened the door.

“You’re here.” Chandler stammered looking at me before walking up to me and wrapping me into a big hug. I looked around and people were looking, but I waited until he let go.

“What was that for?” I asked blushing slightly.

“I didn’t see you this morning so I thought you were at home and I didn’t know what happened with your mom so I went to see if you were ok.” Chandler answered embarrassed. He shuffled his foot across the pavement.

“No I was here, but I do need a ride home.” I responded smiling that he thought about me and decided to skip to class to check up on me.

“Sure thing get in.” Chandler said then we both got in the car and we started the ride to my house.

“Chandler, do you wanna come to the cabin with me and everyone?” I asked looking at him.

“Yeah, sure.” Chandler said then looked at me. “So what happened with your mom?”

“She was accepting of it as best as she could be. She blames herself for what happened though and that’s shitty.” I answered shrugging.

“What are we doing at the cabin?” Chandler asked dropping the subject. I thought he’d want to push me for details, but I guess he thought differently since every time he did we ended up fighting and one of us leaving the other.

“Well you actually can’t go until you get my mom’s approval so stay for dinner tonight.” I answered amused that he blushed.

“Her approval, are you serious?” Chandler asked groaning. “I’m not the kind of person that mommies approve of you know.”

“It isn’t like she knows your track record.” I responded joking and he laughed before he got serious.

“Do you think I’m slutty?” Chandler asked glancing over at me.

“Not slutty, confident.” I answered and he nodded. “So come on and stay, she’s easy to please.”

“Ok, small price to pay for a weekend with you and it being stress free.” Chandler responded and everything was in place all that needed to happen now is for nothing to go wrong from now until then.

Copyright © 2010 Krista; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..