Jump to content
    Krista
  • Author
  • 5,303 Words
  • 3,158 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Something Unexpected - 29. Chapter 29

Knowing that it was Monday really didn’t register until Laura came into the room and turned off the alarm clock that had woke me up but I didn’t move to get it. I had to take those damn pills again before I felt relaxed enough to sleep.

“Do you want to skip?” Laura asked quietly.

“No.” I groaned rolling over to sit up. “Good morning.”

“Yeah,” She responded then I looked over at her.

“Are you sick?” I asked looking her up and down. She was wrapped in a blanket and she had a on a sweater shirt.

“Yeah, I’m not going to school today so you’ll have to catch the bus.” Laura answered walking out of the room. She hardly ever faked being sick so she probably was. She had no reason to want to skip that I knew of. I on the other hand wanted to skip, but if I missed practice then I wouldn’t be able to play in the weekend games. Not that it would bother me to miss one of those either. Not after the game I had. I did get ready just in time to get the warning honk from the bus driver and I bolted out of the house after grabbing my bag across the yard to the bus. I looked out the window as soon as I picked an empty seat and didn’t really notice Jase getting on the bus and when he sat down beside me it scared me slightly.

“Oh, sorry.” Jase whispered after I looked at him.

“It’s ok, I’m just tired.” I offered shrugging. “I hope today doesn’t suck.”

“It’s a school day so you know it’s going to.” Jase responded lightly and I smiled knowing that he wasn’t lying. School so far this year has pretty much sucked.

“Are you and Marcus together?” I asked curiously. I knew they were pretty close at the cabin even if it was all sudden.

“No.” Jase answered blushing slightly. “Not yet anyway.”

“Does he like you?” I inquired smiling slightly when I noticed that he was blushing.

“I still think he likes you.” Jase revealed leaning in closer to me. I frowned not wanting Marcus to like me.

“Well don’t worry about me, I’m not going after him.” I stammered carefully.

“Well it’s not about you anyway it’s all what he decides.” Jase countered elbowing me in the side. “What’s so irresistible about you anyway?”

“Probably my winning smile.” I answered sarcastically. For one reason or another I didn’t want Jase to like Marcus. I didn’t want Jase to be with anyone and I didn’t know why that was. Jase was a likable person that really looked after people. A great person to talk to and trustworthy to keep things to himself that he’s supposed to.

“I would have thought Laura would be taking you to school.” Jase said then when the bus stopped at the school we stood.

“She would have, but I think she’s sick.” I responded shrugging. “She probably did something over the weekend she wasn’t supposed to just like me that caused something to go wrong.”

“Yeah, that’s what makes you two related.” Jase agreed laughing slightly. When we stepped off the bus I looked to see Chandler standing out by his car. He was talking on his cell phone and he looked happy. I was glad that he didn’t notice that it was our bus that stopped. I didn’t want him to catch me looking at him now that he was smiling.

“Hey today is when that paper comes out about you right?” Jase asked curiously then started looking around for a school paper stand.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged then when he walked off and left me standing I turned to see that Chandler was gone. Then I turned to see Mandy walking up with Tim following her.

“Hey.” She greeted in her normal bubbly self.

“Hey man.” Tim greeted when he finally caught up to her.

“Hey guys.” I offered smiling. “Nice to see that we’re all back to normal”

“Yeah, finally.” Mandy responded then elbowed Tim. “I knew this freak couldn’t live too long with out me anyway.”

“Oh is that it?” I asked looking over at Tim. He was blushing slightly which caused Mandy to laugh.

“No.” Tim mumbled shaking his head.

“Where did Jase go?” Mandy asked curiously. “We saw him walking off when we were coming to talk to you.”

“He’s looking for a school paper.” I answered turning to start walking towards the school. Class would be starting soon and we all still had to change into our gym clothes.

“People are looking at you.” Tim whispered when we entered the school. I saw people carrying around news papers.

“I know.” I stammered not liking the attention at all.

“Andrew Keller, please report to the gym immediately.” Came over the loud speaker and I jumped slightly. We were already on our way to the gym anyway so when we entered it no one was in there.

“Oh Andy, your coach wants to see you.” Coach Smith announced then pointed to his office.

“Well here is where I get cut for Saturday’s game.” I sighed leaving Mandy and Tim alone so that they could change and get ready for gym to start. My heart was pounding when I got to the Coach’s door. I could see the outline of him in the tinted windows. When I opened the door and stepped into his office he looked up from the paper that he had opened on his desk over to me.

“Sit down Andy.” He ordered in a tone that scared me a lot. When I sat down he grabbed the paper and held it up to where I couldn’t see it. “A little report on Freshman star Andrew Keller, by Ryan freshman editor.”

“Oh that’s the article about me is it good?” I asked curiously after he paused.

“Don’t interrupt again.” He hissed angrily. “This freshman became only the third freshman in school history to start on any varsity team since it’s open. He shows great poise, responsibility and leadership on the court, but how he is off the court is completely different. He is an improving student and has some close friends, but I had the privilege of sitting down to interview him. There is another side to Andrew Keller though. A slightly wild and party going type has been spotted at a few parties already this year. Not just any parties though. He has been seen by a lot of witnesses at two very large gay raves with team mate Marcus who is one of the senior captains. When I interviewed him he wasn‘t all that reluctant to tell me that he was indeed gay.”

“What the fuck!” I gasped standing up.

“There’s no need to read about your mother and father or Laura that’s the part I wanted you to hear.” Coach stated folding up the paper and then placed it roughly into the trash can.

“I didn’t…”

“You did.” Coach interrupted then he took off his reading glasses. “I’m sorry I’ll have to cut you and Marcus from the team.”

“Why?” I asked crossing my arms.

“Because I told you both that I wanted this to be about basketball not you two being gay.” Coach hissed looking me over. “I told you that I had nothing against you or Marcus’s way of life but not everyone shares my opinion.”

“I still don’t see why that means you have to cut me.” I stammered staring at the paper in the trash.

“Players have threatened to quit, parents have already called to complain, and boosters are wanting to back out.” Coach explained in a controlled voice. “It leaves me no choice.”

“If you cut me and Marcus for being gay then we could get this school into a lot of trouble.” I countered standing up to leave. “Think about that.”

“I’m not cutting you.” Coach stopped me then he stood from his chair. “I’m asking you to quit.”

“I’m not going to.” I snapped turning to look at him. “I love basketball too much to.”

 

“Think about the program Andy.” Coach countered pointedly. “We need money, a team, supporters and we won’t have that if you stay.”

“What about Marcus?” I asked curiously. When the door opened and Marcus stepped into the office I got my answer. He looked scared and hurt and when I reached out for him he backed away from me.

“Don’t.” Marcus growled then turned to the coach. “You wanted to see me?”

“Yes I did.” Coach answered sitting back down. “You’ve obviously read the paper now I want you both to quit.”

“Fine.” Marcus stammered and I turned to him.

“Don’t quit Marcus, please.” I begged slightly.

“Your ass doesn’t leave me no choice now does it?” Marcus asked throwing his hands up. “My mom called my cell phone and now I can’t go home.”

“It wasn’t my fault I told him not to put any of that shit in there.” I countered, “I hope you trust me more than that.”

“I believe you.” Marcus offered softening a little. “But now my life is shit.”

“Calm down Marcus.” Coach ordered, “Both of you take a seat and calm down.”

“Calm down?” Marcus asked quickly. He looked pale. “I was outed by that school paper and it’s only 8:30. My mom already found out the whole fucking school knows by now.”

“I’m going to gym.” I announced walking out of the coach’s office. Ryan and I shared gym together and he was going to get what he deserved from me. When I stepped out of the office I saw that Coach Smith had everyone in their morning stretches. I scanned the people and when I saw Ryan I started walking towards him.

“Go change Andy.” Coach Smith ordered. “You know you get points taken off for not changing into gym clothes.” I ignored her though and when I got to where Ryan was sitting doing leg stretches I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him to his feet.

“What the fuck were you thinking?” I asked pushing him away from me.

“I am a journalist it’s my job.” Ryan answered looking at me. He had his hands up at his chest.

“You’re not a fucking journalist you write for a damn school paper asshole.” I snapped grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards me I swung with my free hand and connected with his face. When he went back stepping I rushed him and tackled him to the ground and I started punching him in short fast punches to his face until I felt people pulling me off of him. “You fucked me over you piece of shit and Marcus too.”

“Go to the principal’s office Keller.” Coach Smith ordered it was Tim and Mandy who pulled me off of Ryan. “Mandy, Tim make sure he goes.” My hands hurt and when I looked down and saw that they had blood on them I felt sick. I was never really a fighter, but when I knew what was in the paper I knew that I wanted to make him pay for every word that I didn’t want him to write. I felt sorry for Marcus. His mom told him not to come home.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Mandy asked curiously. I only grabbed a school paper from one of the stands that we walked by and handed it to her. We all stopped and when I looked over her shoulder stopping her when I saw the page about me I let her and Tim read over it.

“What the hell?” Tim asked looking up at me. “You came right out and told him that?”

“No I told him not to write any of that shit in there.” I responded rolling my eyes.

“We saw Marcus go into the office you came out of.” Mandy stammered unsure of what to do about the article.

“Yeah, his mom kicked him out.” I hissed as we started walking towards the principal’s office again.

“How would she know already?” Tim asked and I shrugged.

“Probably from one of the team’s mothers.” I guessed then when we got to the office I knocked on the door. When he opened and looked me over then past me to where Mandy and Tim were standing I knew I was about to be in for it.

“You two, back to class.” He ordered, “Keller, follow me.”

“I know what I did was wrong, ok.” I stammered quickly. “So please just suspend me.”

“I know why you did it.” He responded sitting down on his chair. “You are suspended though for three days, but I want you to come straight to me if anyone gives you trouble over this article. Ryan cannot be punished for writing what he wrote though.”

“I figured.” I sighed, “Have you called my house?”

“Yes, your sister is on her way.” He answered and I stood.

“Thanks.” I offered then walked out of the room. I had forgotten my bag in the gym so I started walking back to the gym to get it when Laura came rushing past me. She at first didn’t see me. “Laura?”

“Oh there you are.” She huffed she looked like shit. “Fighting!”

“Sorry about that.” I mumbled not really being sorry.

“Where are you going?” She asked curiously.

“To get my bag I left it in gym.” I answered and she grabbed my arm and started walking with me. She looked me over then and when she noticed my bruised hands she stopped walking.

“You beat the hell out of him didn’t you?” Laura asked letting go of my hands.

“I don’t know if I did or not.” I answered shrugging.

“Why in the hell did you have to fight?” Laura asked and I looked at her.

“That guy who interviewed me put that me and Marcus were gay in it.” I answered in a hushed voice and I watched as her eyes widened.

“That little fucker!” She hissed, “He deserved every thing he got.”

“Yeah he did.” I agreed then when we got to the gym Marcus was leaving it.

“Hi Marcus.” Laura greeted, it caused Marcus to jump slightly and he still looked just as shook up as he had when I first saw him in Coach’s office.

“Oh hi Laura.” Marcus greeted quickly then stepped past us.

“Wait up.” She ordered gently. “Where are you rushing off to?”

“I’m skipping school.” Marcus hissed turning around to face us.

“Well Andy got himself suspended so you might as well come on over and calm down at our house.” Laura invited and Marcus smiled.

“I saw what you did to that Ryan kid.” Marcus stated smiling slightly. “And if I wasn’t eighteen I would have kicked his ass too.”

“Well come on let’s go home.” Laura said in a low voice. I could tell that she didn’t feel good at all.

“Yeah, I have to go get my shit from my house.” Marcus sighed he put a ball cap on his head that he had in his back pack. “I’m just glad dad isn’t home I couldn’t face him.”

“Here I can go with you to help.” I offered smiling. “Since I’m a big part of the reason why all this happened.”

“Alright then Marcus you can stay in the guest room Mom won’t care at all.” Laura invited smiling, “Just be careful and come straight home.”

“Ok.” I responded then followed Marcus out to his car to help him pack up his things. I have never been to his house and when we were on the road I felt sorry for him. I didn’t know what that kind of rejection felt like. I couldn’t help him. All I knew was supportive parents. My mom accepted me and Chandler’s still loved him. Marcus’ mother kicked him out, her own son.

“I wonder what my little brother thinks.” Marcus whispered angrily. “I hope that Ryan fuck knows all the shit he’s caused.”

“You have a little brother?” I asked curiously.

 

“Yeah, Mitch.” Marcus answered then reached underneath himself and pulled out his wallet from his back pocket. He flipped it open with one hand and I saw a family picture in there when he laid it down between us. He looked to be eight or nine years old. “I heard him call some kid a faggot the other day so.”

“I’m sorry.” I offered looking over at him. “I should have never agreed to the stupid interview.”

“You didn’t know he was going to turn it into that kind of story though.” Marcus hissed he slammed his hand against the steering wheel. I really hated Ryan. When we were there I looked and saw that all of Marcus’s things were thrown outside of the house. The house it’s self was nice and all. When I looked over at Marcus he was staring ahead. He became pale again and when I reached over and put my hand on his shoulder her grimaced slightly. “She’s not home.”

“Do you want me to get out and do it?” I asked putting my hand on the door handle.

“Yeah, I’ll be out to help in a minute.” He whispered coldly. I left him alone in the car then. I would have to be watching out for him. I had started gathering things into piles to make them easier to sort through. His clothes were everywhere, his trophies from being on the basketball team were broken. A lot of his glass and fragile things were shattered in the lawn. I hated this. I couldn’t even imagine someone doing this to someone they loved for eighteen years. Not even if it was something that could be shocking to know about them. It just didn’t look like a reconnection with his family would be happening any time soon. Marcus did get out and help me after I got everything that was salvageable sorted through. We were taking turns placing things in the trunk of the car when his mother pulled up in the driveway. I saw Marcus go rigid when I turned to him and when she stepped out she glanced in our direction then walked on past us to unlock the front door.

“I want you gone in thirty minutes.” She hissed over her shoulder, “And you can keep the car if you pay for it.”

“Fine.” Marcus hissed coldly. “I hate you!”

“Good.” She responded then entered the house. She closed the door behind her and then I went back to work not wanting to be here longer than thirty minutes. I don’t think Marcus did either as he just starting slamming things into his trunk not caring how messy it got and when we were finished we left.

“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked after we started towards my house.

“No.” He responded quickly and I looked over to see that he had started crying.

“Come on now, please?” I pushed gently. I then noticed that his wallet was still open between us to where I could see his family picture. I didn’t know where is father was, he was in the picture.

“What would it change?” Marcus asked glancing at me.

“It might now change a thing.” I answered carefully, “But it might make it better.”

“You know what, I always knew she’d have a terrible time with it.” Marcus revealed, “I wasn’t going to tell them at all.”

“How did you know?” I asked curiously. I didn’t have any idea about the way my mom would react or Laura. I’m sort of scared of what Dad would say, but I’ll probably not see him any for the rest of this year.

“Well we are Catholic.” Marcus responded shrugging. “Mom was always so outspoken about it too though. She couldn’t even say homosexual.”

“Maybe she’ll come around.” I offered, but I knew that wasn’t likely with what I just witnessed. No one should think it’s good to be hated by their own son.

“I wouldn’t go back if she did, look I’ll be leaving for college by next year anyway so I’ll just get over it.” Marcus hissed still as hurt as he was earlier. He was no longer pale looking though so at least he calmed down a little. “I just don’t want to talk about it.”

“Ok.” I sighed giving in. “I’m not much help anyway.”

“You are.” Marcus offered smiling at me. “I don’t know where I’d be right now if you and Laura didn’t talk me into coming to stay with you.”

“Really?” I asked thankful that my sister had invited him over.

“Well it isn’t like I have any gay best friends other than you and Jase.” Marcus responded uneasily. “And no one on the team would take me in.” The rest of the drive home was silent. It didn’t really take us long to get Marcus packed away since most of his stuff had been broken. All he really had was clothes and Marcus threw away everything that reminded him of his mom. I knew it wasn’t a good thing to trash everything like that, but I wasn’t in any position to stop him. I couldn’t even get over my own fucked problems.

“Well Mom won’t be home until later today, but I’m pretty sure it’d be ok.” I informed him breaking the silence when we both stood in his bedroom.

“Thanks.” Marcus offered, “But could you leave me alone for a little while?”

“Are you sure?” I asked stepping towards the door.

“Yeah I just need to think about some things.” Marcus answered and I thought about it for a second before I stepped through the open door and closing it behind me. When I walked into the kitchen I heard Laura talking to someone in a hushed voice and when I turned the corner I looked to see Chandler standing in front of the door.

“You’re not talking to him I said.” Laura hissed angrily. “You’ve done enough damage to this family so fuck off.”

“Laura.” I stated causing her to look at me.

“I was just showing Chandler to the door.” Laura huffed stepped past him to open the front door. Chandler had to move to keep from being hit by it. “Chandler go away.”

“I want to talk to you Andy.” Chandler stammered uneasily.

“Laura could you give me a second?” I asked glaring at Chandler. I couldn’t believe that he was here. He was skipping school and I had mixed feelings about all of this suddenly. I didn’t want him here, but I wanted him back. I wanted to make him pay for dumping me like he did at the cabin, but I wanted to smile and kiss him too. To let him know that I still was close to him. That I still wanted to love him. I also wanted to hate him.

“I don’t think…”

“A second is all it’s going to take.” I interrupted her. She looked back and forth between me and Chandler then sighed before she left.

“Are you ok?” Chandler asked carefully.

“Don’t ask me that.” I hissed glaring at him. “Why are you even here?”

“I read the paper at school too you know and then I heard you were in that fight.” Chandler answered closing the front door.

“Oh right.” I sighed rubbing my hand through my hair. “We’re over Chandler you wanted it to be like that.”

“I know, but still it was something bad I just wanted…”

“Stop right there.” I interrupted him. “Wanted to make sure my weak fucked ass was ok right?”

“No, come on.” Chandler groaned stepping towards me. “I just don’t stop liking someone like that.”

“Oh, but you can dump people in a second right?” I asked holding up my hand to stop him. “Chandler I’ll be alright about this I was prepared for something like this getting out.”

“Ok.” Chandler responded not stopping until he ran into my hand.

“Don’t Chandler.” I ordered flatly. “I want you to leave.”

“No you don’t.” Chandler countered in a low voice.

“I do, it’s over Chandler.” I repeated dropping my hand that was resting on his chest instead of pushing him away. “I don’t fit into your fast pace life. I hold you back.”

“I’m just here to be your friend through this mess.” Chandler revealed crossing his arms. “I wasn’t coming here to get you back.”

“Get out of here.” I ordered impatiently. “I don’t need you as a friend.”

“Fine.” Chandler hissed then opened the front door. I watched him leave and when the door closed I walked back into the kitchen to find Laura waiting.

“Did you hear all of it?” I asked crossing my arms.

“Yeah.” Laura answered shrugging. “You did really good.”

“Are you feeling any better?” I asked looking her over again.

“Not really.” Laura responded standing up.

“Well I’ll fix us some lunch and I’ll bring it up to you.” I offered then walked over to the refrigerator to see what I could fix for her.

“Chicken soup is all I think I could stand.” Laura groaned then walked up the stairs leaving me alone to cook. I grabbed a can of chicken soup and opened it. Then I went down the hall to the guest room to check on Marcus. The door was closed and when I knocked on the door I didn’t hear anything and when I opened the door I saw that the lights were off and Marcus was in the bed. When I stepped closer to see if he was sleeping or not I heard him sniffle.

“Marcus?” I whispered carefully.

“I’m ok Andy.” Marcus responded turning to face me. He was crying and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand then sat up in the bed.

“Well do you want something to eat?” I asked curiously. I knew it was going to be hard on Marcus right now.

“No, not right now.” Marcus responded offering me a weak smile.

“Well let me go fix Laura some soup.” I said then left the room. When I was entering the kitchen I saw mom’s purse sitting on the counter and when I looked at the stove she had the soup heating.

“You got suspended for fighting.” Mom sighed turning to look at me.

“How did you know I was in here?” I asked curiously.

“Well because I know Laura is in her room sick.” Mom responded, “And Chandler better come out and see me.”

“Chandler isn’t here mom.” I groaned slightly then she glanced over her shoulder at me.

“Then who’s car is in my parking spot?” She asked slightly concerned.

“Mom, Marcus was kicked out of his house.” I explained before she started questioning me.

“Just tell me what happened that leads up to now.” Mom sighed I could tell she was angry, but wanted to be careful with me since I’ve had a rough time of things.

“Mom, someone interviewed me for the school paper since I was only the third freshman to start on a varsity team and he outed me and Marcus in it.” I explained calmly. “When Marcus’s mom found out about it she kicked him out so is it ok for him to stay here?”

“Yeah I guess.” Mom answered offering me a tight smile after the poured Laura’s soup into a bowl then set it on a tray with crackers and orange juice. “Why were you in a fight?”

“I was pissed at Ryan for writing that mom.” I answered and her eyes narrowed at me. “Sorry, I was mad.”

“That’s better.” She sighed then handed me the tray. “You’re not grounded since you got suspended and I could see why you’d be mad, but no more getting into trouble at school Andy you’ve missed too many days already.”

“Ok.” I stammered quickly then turned and walked out of the kitchen then up the stairs to take Laura her soup. When I got in the room she was covered up and watching MTV on her television.

“Thanks Andy.” She offered after I handed her the tray.

“Mom’s home the school probably called her.” I said and she looked at me.

“She mad?” Laura asked curiously.

“Yeah, but I’m not in trouble.” I answered shrugging. Then I left her alone to eat I wanted to go see if Marcus wanted to talk yet or not and when I walked to the door I heard my mom talking to him behind it. It was too soft for me to make out words so I waited for them to get finished. It was nice that she was in there talking to him, but I didn’t think he’d want to talk to any mother right now. When the door opened I backed away from it and when Mom walked through the door she looked upset about something and when I looked past her I saw Marcus sitting up in the bed.

“I’ll talk to you later Marcus.” Mom said turning to smile at him. “Remember what I said ok.”

“Alright.” Marcus offered then I stepped past her.

“Andy, I am only here on my lunch hour so I’ll be getting back to work.” Mom revealed and I nodded.

“I love you.” I whispered and she smiled before she walked up the hallway to the kitchen. When I turned and entered the room Marcus patted the bed beside him and I got in under the covers.

“Your mom said I could stay here as long as I stayed in school.” Marcus stated slightly amused. “She’s paying for the car too.”

“Really?” I asked curiously.

“Yeah, but I’m still getting a job to pay her back.” Marcus answered then scooted in the bed closer to me.

“You don’t have to pay her back or anything like that.” I countered carefully.

“Your mom even offered to pay for college Andy, she’s a keeper don’t ever piss her off.” Marcus stammered quickly.

“Are you accepted at Stanford yet?” I asked remembering that he wanted to go there.

“Yeah not for basketball either luckily.” Marcus answered then looked concerned. “I don’t want your mom to pay for it, but I can’t pay for what I owe either.”

“Then just let her and don’t think about it.” I countered, “Mom and Dad are successful enough to pay for it, it’s no big deal just don’t flunk out.”

“I guess I’ve been adopted.” Marcus sighed sadly. “Or a burden.”

“I always wanted an older brother anyway.” I shrugged lightly. When he leaned over and kissed me it surprised me.

“I know you don’t like me.” Marcus whispered, “I just wanted to do that to thank you.”

“Ok, well I’m not supposed to tell you this, but Jase likes you.” I revealed carefully. “And I told him that to me you’re off limits.”

“I like Jase too.” Marcus countered smiling. “So you’re off the hook.”

“That’s cute.” I said causing him to smile. Then he pulled me down with him in the bed and pulled the covers up. He had stripped out of his shirt at least. I couldn’t see if he had taken off his pants or not. He put his hand on my chest I was going to get up and leave him alone, but I didn’t. I was going to let Marcus and Jase be happy if they decided to move on with their feelings. I was still going to find a way to change back to what Chandler wanted from me. I was getting over Jesse and I wanted to show Chandler why he made a mistake.

Copyright © 2010 Krista; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..