Jump to content
    Krista
  • Author
  • 5,282 Words
  • 2,841 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Something Unexpected - 28. Chapter 28

I woke up to someone shaking me awake gently. I opened my eyes and it was still dark in the room even if the sun was coming up. I turned and found Marcus standing over my with a cup of coffee in his hand. He was wearing black pajama bottoms that looked like silk.

“Why are you down here?” Marcus asked curiously and I looked over to find Tim and Evan still asleep.

“I’ll tell you outside.” I said standing and wrapping the blanket around me. He followed me outside and we sat down at the table. At first I looked ahead back into the cabin. I was still confused from the night before and still tired. It was late and I took the pill to sleep. I wanted nothing else but to go back and lay down, but I knew there was going to be questions from somebody and Marcus was the first one to wake up.

“Are you going to tell me?” Marcus asked snapping me away from my thoughts. I turned to look at him. I couldn’t tell him we weren’t that close.

“I don’t think I can.” I answered and he took a sip from his coffee. He had goose bumps all over the top part of his body. “Want to share?”

 

“Yeah.” Marcus answered and I wrapped the blanket around his shoulders. We weren’t touching though as I scooted away from him. A few minutes later I saw Mandy and Ann enter the kitchen when they saw us sitting they poured themselves some orange juice and joined us at the table.

“We are gonna have to do this more often.” Mandy said sitting down. She was already hyper and I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t worry about breakfast Andy.” Ann said and I looked at her. She was sitting beside me and she had leaned up against me. At least I was comfortable with a girl touching me. I had noticed that now. “Me and Mandy will cook it.”

“Ok.” I responded shrugging, “I hope Mandy can cook.”

“I can cook.” Mandy countered sticking out her tongue. “A little.”

“Don’t let her anywhere near the stove.” I said remembering science lab in middle school. “She about caught herself on fire with the Bunsen burner.”

“I remember that.” Mandy said laughing slightly. “You burnt your arm hair off to save me.”

“Yeah.” I said rubbing my arm. “It blistered me up a bit too and I got in trouble for it.”

“I know.” Mandy said, “I stood up for you though and we both had to sit through a science lab safety lecture in detention.”

“I’m hungry girls.” Marcus said turning to face them. He had been quiet through the whole thing. Mostly I thought he was just waiting for a chance to push me to tell him why he found me in the living room last night or if he had heard something.

“Ok then we better get cookin.” Ann responded laughing slightly. “Come on Mandy.”

“Ok.” Mandy said and they both walked through the cabin.

“You know.” Marcus said as soon as they shut the sliding door. “Something woke me up last night.”

“Bad dream?” I asked my heart was pounding just as hard as it was last night, but for an entirely different reason.

“Not until I woke up and found you on the recliner this morning.” Marcus answered and I tensed up hearing it. He had known what we were doing last night and now he thought something had gone wrong. I didn’t know or not if it had yet. I wanted to ask him about it since he knew how it was supposed to go. I couldn’t ask Chandler about it not after we had done it.

“Marcus I don’t know what you thought.” I attempted looking down at the wooden deck. “Nothing happened ok?”

“And you’re lying to me, but that’s ok.” Marcus said in an unreadable tone. “You don’t trust me enough and that’s definitely ok with our history, but please talk to Jase because I know you can’t talk to Chandler.”

“And why wouldn’t I be able to talk to Chandler?” I asked still trying to convince him that nothing happened.

“Look.” Marcus said standing up and in front of me. I looked up at him. He took a sip of his coffee before looking down at me. “If nothing happened you’d still be in bed with him this morning now I’m going to go wake Jase up.”

“You don’t have to.” Jase said standing behind Marcus. I had seen someone step out onto the deck, but I couldn’t see exactly who with Marcus standing in front of me.

“Good morning, I’m going to go piss.” Marcus said looking down at me before he walked past Jase barely looking at him.

“Well nice to know that he’s so open about his bodily functions.” Jase said smiling slightly and shaking his head. He then sat down at a careful distance at the table.

“You don’t have to be careful with me.” I said looking at him. He nodded then scooted closer and grabbed the blanket and draped it over himself. He then yawned and stretched before looking behind him.

“It’s beautiful up here in the morning.” Jase said sighing and leaned into me a bit. I then saw Marcus appear at the door and pointed towards Jase.

“What’s that all about?” Jase asked curiously then turned to look at me.

“He wants me to talk to you about something.” I answered flatly. “He thinks something happened between me and Chandler last night and it didn’t.”

“Why would he think something happened?” Jase asked and I offered him a short smile. No matter how confused I was knowing that the bed hitting the wall woke Marcus up last night still embarrassed me slightly. I didn’t want to be caught especially when I was so confused by what happened.

“Because a noise woke him up last night.” I answered finally. I didn’t want to, but I didn’t want things to get out of hand and if I didn’t tell Jase then it would have.

“You mean you and Chandler had sex last night.” Jase said in a hushed voice and I nodded slightly.

“And what Marcus wants us to talk about is him finding me in the living room sleeping in the recliner this morning.” I added and Jase looked at me thoughtfully before he frowned.

“Did you want to have sex with Chandler last night?” Jase asked carefully and I felt his arm drape over my shoulder as he scooted closer to me.

“Yeah I did want to.” I answered him turning to look at him. “I’m just confused now.”

“Why?” Jase asked, “Sex is pretty straight forward.”

“He said he loved me.” I stated running things over in my head of what happened. He loved me and I should just stop wondering if something went wrong or not. I shouldn’t doubt him like that. I trusted him.

“That’s sweet.” Jase said smiling at me, “But that still doesn’t tell me why you’re confused.”

“It’s nothing really.” I lied shaking my head. “He said he loved me and that’s why I was down there because I was confused I didn’t understand it at the time, but I do now.”

“Ok then.” Jase said studying me for a little while. “Were you confused because you didn’t think he meant it or not?”

“No, it’s not that.” I countered quickly. “It’s not Jase everything is ok and if I thought about it I would have stayed in my room last night.”

“Ok.” Jase said standing and walking to where Marcus was watching from the door. Marcus opened it and he stepped outside letting Jase step into the cabin. Marcus then walked back to where I was and sat down.

“You didn’t tell him.” Marcus said pointedly, “Something happened and you didn’t tell him.”

“It’s ok…”

“No it’s not ok.” Marcus interrupted placing his hand on my knee causing me to jump. “Stop lying to me.”

“You know what.” I snapped shaking his hand off my knee. “You were right I don’t trust you and you have no right to push me.”

“Ok.” Marcus offered standing, “I’m warning you that Chandler is awake and looking for you, for whatever it’s worth.” With that Marcus stood and left me outside. I could smell that breakfast was well under way and I didn’t hear the smoke alarm going off so I imagined that Mandy was buttering toast while Ann did all of the heavy cooking by herself. I got up then and walked into the cabin. I found that everyone was awake and taking turns getting them something to drink. Chandler was sitting down at the bar watching Ann cook and Mandy just handed Ann what she needed next like a surgeon and a nurse. When he looked over at me he got up from the bar and walked around it. He wasn’t smiling anymore and I knew why.

“Good morning.” I offered and he placed his arm on my shoulder.

“We need to talk.” Chandler said and I wrapped the blanket around me tighter.

“Let me go change and shower first.” I countered pushing past him and walked up the stairs to my room. I grabbed my clean clothes and Chandler hadn’t followed me. When I got to the bathroom I glanced into the trashcan and I saw the condom and grimaced. I then stepped into the shower and took the longest shower that I have ever taken in my life. I made sure to clean myself back there again this morning to make sure I got whatever I didn’t from last night. It was only lube, but I still felt a little dirty over what happened. I hated how this weekend was full of highs and lows and it was happening at a quicker pace than what I wanted it to.

“Are you alright?” I heard Jase asked from the bathroom door.

“Yeah.” I said shutting off the water. I had been leaning against the wall letting the hot water hit me as I stared at a spot on the shower wall.

“Well hurry cause breakfast is ready.” Jase said then I dried myself off. I brushed my teeth then got dressed. Jase was still waiting for me when I got out and we walked down together. Everyone was sitting around the bar eating their breakfast and I grabbed a plate and sat beside Chandler who looked at me briefly. I started eating and when everyone was finished they all separated into the different bathrooms to take their showers.

“Can we talk now?” Chandler asked when it was only me and him left in the kitchen.

“Don’t you need to shower?” I asked getting up and collected everyone’s plates.

“Nope.” Chandler answered watching me from the bar. “Already took one.”

“Ok.” I said as I started washing the dishes.

“Why didn’t you come to bed?” Chandler asked and I stopped what I was doing for a second before I returned to washing the dishes. I didn’t answer his question because I didn’t want to tell him what I thought last night. I wasn’t completely sure of what I thought last night. I didn’t understand a thing other than the fact that he told me he loved me. “Andy.”

“I am fine.” I answered finally. “We don’t need to talk because I’m fine.”

“Then why did I wake up last night and not find you there?” Chandler asked growing frustrated. I didn’t answer him again. I didn’t want to talk about it and he was just going to have to forget it for later when I had time to think things over. It was a little while later that I was saved by Evan who was done with his shower.

“Do you need any help?” He asked stepping up beside me. “Good morning too.”

“Yeah, you can help me.” I answered smiling. “And good morning.” With the both of us doing the dishes we got finished quicker than what I wanted to really. I needed to keep busy to keep from having to sit down and talk to Chandler. I knew he was thinking of ways to get me alone and push me for answers. It’s how he was. After that Evan did leave, but everyone was finished with their showers and was standing around wondering what to do.

“Can we talk Ann?” Evan asked taking hold of Ann’s arm and pulling her gently towards the living room.

“Doesn’t look like I have a choice.” Ann said laughing slightly, “But yeah we can talk.” Then I watched as Tim and Mandy disappeared into the basement and I looked at Jase and Marcus pleading them to stay, which they did.

“What do you all want to do while the love birds reconnect?” Marcus asked smiling slightly. He looked at Jase then to me.

“You and Jase can go do something.” Chandler answered, “Andy and I need to talk about some stuff.”

“Oh, like the reason he was sleeping in the living room?” Marcus asked crossing his arms. “Why don’t you tell us what happened Chandler.”

“You need to mind your own damn business.” Chandler countered grabbing my arm gently. “Come on Andy.”

“No.” Jase said stepping closer to me. “What really happened Andy?”

“Nothing.” I answered I was forced to take a step to keep from falling as Chandler started pulling me towards the stairs. “Stop it Chandler.”

“Well come on.” Chandler countered letting go of my arm and standing impatiently beside me.

“You know what I think happened Jase.” Marcus said turning to talk to Jase. “I think they had sex and Andy wasn’t ready for it.”

“Fuck off.” Chandler growled stepping into Marcus’s face. “And mind your own business.”

“Calm down Chandler.” Jase ordered then looked at me. I watched the two of them glare at one another and I caused all of this. No matter how I went about trying to keep things quiet everyone seemed to let things explode.

“I’ll talk to you Chandler.” I said giving in. “So just calm down.”

“I don’t think you should talk to Chandler right now Andy.” Marcus snapped and then he was tackled to the floor by Chandler. It knocked over a stool from the bar. Marcus being the larger person was able to get the upper hand with Chandler and pinned him to the floor.

“Stop you two.” Jase ordered putting his hand on Marcus’s shoulder.

“What the hell?” Ann asked walking in from the living room. She had been crying, but she looked happy until she walked around the bar to see what was really going on.

“Ann we wasn’t done talkin yet.” Evan groaned following her he also stopped as soon as he walked around the bar. He then grabbed hold of Marcus and helped Jase pull him off Chandler who stood and looked at me.

“Outside now!” Chandler ordered sternly then stormed out the slide door. Everyone turned to look at me as I stood straight up and looked outside to where Chandler was waiting.

“He’s selfish Andy.” Marcus said smoothing out his shirt. “And I think you know that.”

“I don’t.” I countered looking at him.

“I’m not selfish.” Chandler hissed hearing what Marcus said and stepped back into the kitchen. Evan and Jase stepped closer to Marcus and Chandler just in case they exploded again.

“Yes you are!” Marcus snapped glaring at Chandler. “Everything you want you take.”

“What does that supposed to mean?” Chandler asked his voice raising.

“It means that you’re fucking selfish dumb ass.” Marcus answered picking up the stool that had been knocked over and placed it back in it’s place. Tim and Mandy returned after that.

“Why is everyone shouting?” Mandy asked then looked around.

“I am not selfish.” Chandler stated flatly. “You don’t know me.”

“Yes I do know you.” Marcus countered, “I know you really well. You can’t love someone and you think it’s all about you.”

“Quit talking out of your ass Marcus.” Chandler ordered crossing his arms. “I’m finished, come on Andy so we can talk.”

“You know what happened last night Chandler.” Marcus continued ignoring Chandler. “You had sex with Andy.”

“What?” Ann asked causing me to look at her. This was very overwhelming to be part of. “Andy!”

“I need some air.” I said walking past everybody and when Chandler started to follow me I held out my hand. “I need some air.”

“Can I come with you?” Ann asked causing me to look at her. “We don’t have to talk or anything.”

“Fine.” I said and she walked up to me. She looked at Chandler briefly before she walked past me with me following her out the door. A few seconds later Mandy and Jase joined us. We heard shouting until Jase closed the door muffling the words into this inaudible noise. No one talked at first and I looked around at each of them. Part of me wanted things to return to what was last summer. I knew I wouldn’t know Jase if it was, but things were so much simpler back then. We didn’t care what people thought and we had ideas of how we wanting things to play out.

“Well.” Mandy said after awhile. “Is someone going to fill me in?”

“I will.” Jase said standing and taking Mandy to the other side of the deck. I watched them leave and start talking. Ann was sitting beside me not saying anything.

“Do you believe Marcus or Chandler?” Ann asked finally breaking her silence.

“I believe Chandler of course.” I answered her and she looked at me. “I need to get back in there in case they go at it again. I doubt Evan and Tim could hold them back.” I then stood and she followed me back into the cabin.

“You know what Chandler you’ll never change.” Marcus hissed they were both red faced and I knew their tempers were about to get the better of them again.

“Will you two just knock it off?” I asked looking at them both.

“What caused you to sleep in the living room?” Marcus asked turning to me. I looked at Chandler who was looking at me too.

“Let’s go talk Chandler.” I said walking into the living room. He followed me and I heard Marcus storm out followed by everyone else leaving Chandler and I the only ones in the house.

“What’s wrong with you?” Chandler asked sitting next to me on the couch bed. I then walked over to the recliner across from him.

“Did you mean it when you said that you loved me?” I asked curiously and he sighed angrily.

“Don’t tell me that you believe that fucker.” Chandler hissed ignoring my question.

“I just asked if you meant it or not Chandler.” I countered leaning back in the recliner. “It has nothing to do with what Marcus said.”

“Yes.” Chandler said looking at me. “I meant it.”

“Why didn’t you listen to me when I told you to slow down?” I asked quickly then looked down at my knees.

“What?” Chandler asked not understanding.

“You didn’t slow down last night Chandler.” I explained in a hushed tone. “You hurt me and I didn’t enjoy myself at all.”

“Then why didn’t you stop me?” Chandler asked scooting closer and grabbing hold of my ankles and rubbing them.

“I did try to stop you.” I said and he took his hands off of me and looked at me.

“What?” Chandler asked surprised.

“Chandler I felt used last night.” I said looking at him. “And for some reason I can’t stop thinking that you only wanted to get off last night.”

“I can’t believe this.” Chandler stammered blinking. “I wasn’t I thought you were enjoying it too really.”

“Why didn’t you listen to me?” I asked curiously, “When I told you to slow down?”

“I didn’t know that you didn’t like it or I would have stopped.” Chandler stated ignoring my question then standing. “But take what Marcus said seriously. We’re over Andy.”

“You’re breaking up with me?” I asked sitting up in the recliner. He stood and walked out of the living room then when I caught up to him he was starting up the stairs.

“Yes.” Chandler answered and I followed him up the stairs.

“Over this?” I asked quickly. “We can get over this I was just confused.”

“It is not just over this.” Chandler said turning to look at me after we got to the top of the stairs. “I can’t do it anymore.”

“Do what?” I asked feeling my stomach tighten.

“I can’t wait for you to be normal.” Chandler answered and I tensed up.

“You didn’t even try to.” I countered weakly. “It only happened a little while ago and we were getting closer you said I was getting better…”

“Andy please.” Chandler interrupted stopping me. “We can’t do this anymore.”

“You decided this after you fucked me.” I stammered and he turned and walked into the bedroom.

“No I didn’t.” Chandler countered as he gathered his dirty clothes and put them in his bag.

“You got what you wanted did you?” I asked crossing my arms.

“Stop before you end up hurting yourself.” Chandler ordered ignoring my question.

“And I even let you have another chance after you cheated on me.” I continued sitting down on the bed. He didn’t say anything after that. He just glanced at me sitting on the bed before he walked out of the room. I wanted to blame Marcus for all of this. He was the one that got into it with Chandler and that could have been the entire reason it happened. I laid back on the bed and started crying. It was a silent cry just tears escaping the corners of my eyes and I sniffled a few times.

“Andy?” Mandy asked at the doorway. “Honey.”

“He walked out on me Mandy.” I said weakly and then I felt her sit down on the bed. I heard more people in the room than just her, but I was tired of only talking to one person and having everyone else find out about it later.

“He was just probably upset.” Mandy soothed placing her hand on my chest and patting it.

“No he said he couldn’t deal with me anymore.” I said sitting up to find everyone else in the room.

“I was right.” Marcus said and I looked at him.

“You were a huge part of this.” I hissed standing completely up. “You just had to stick yourself right into the middle of all of my shit.”

“Andy, please calm down.” Jase said reaching out to put his hand on my arm.

“Let’s just leave.” I said grabbing my dirty clothes and shoving them into my bag. “I don’t want to be here.”

“Ok, I’ll take you home.” Marcus said and I looked at him. “Just hold up a few minutes ok?”

“Fine.” I sighed, “Evan go call your brother you guys have to be gone before Mandy and Ann’s parents get here.”

“Ok.” Evan said before walking out of the room with Tim following behind him. Chandler lost hope in me getting over myself. He thought that my reaction was because of what happened before. I was an idiot for bringing it up. Chandler was just showing me how much he loved me and I had to go and mess all of that up. I didn’t know if he meant what he said last night now though. He never would have left me if he loved me, but it was a great feeling when he said it. I did need to get over it. To get Chandler back I had to stop being scared of shit. I had to change so that I wouldn’t think that I was being used. Chandler had pretty damn good reasons for leaving me like he did. He wasn’t getting anything out of the relationship because he had to always be careful with me. Everyone let things fall silent. They weren’t really even looking at me as we stood in my bedroom. I didn’t really like being in here anymore. Not after what happened in here this was the second place I wouldn’t mind never stepping foot in. A few minutes later Evan and Tim came back into the room. They were talking on the way up the stairs, but they stopped.

“You guys and go do whatever.” I said shrugging, “I’ll be ok I just need to clean up some and other stuff.”

“Like what?” Jase asked and I looked around.

“Like empty all of the garbage and pack up the extra food and put chemicals in the pool and everything else.” I answered him then walked past everyone with my bag draped over my shoulder and walked down the stairs. They followed me and I dropped my bag by the door and started doing what I said I had to do. Mostly they just watched. I guessed they were too afraid to help thinking that I explode again. I was hoping they would though so that I didn’t have to do everything. Evan’s brother came to pick Tim and Evan up then Mandy’s mom took Ann and Mandy home leaving Jase, Marcus, and I alone in the cabin. It took about an hour to clean everything up and make sure everything was put back into place.

“Are you done?” Marcus asked as he scanned the house. “Because I don’t think it’s gonna get much cleaner.”

“Yeah.” I answered leaning against the counter. “Just pack the groceries out to the car and we’ll be ready to go.”

“Ok.” Marcus said then walked around the bar and grabbed the two bags of food from the refrigerator and then we all followed him out the front door. I locked it and put the key back in the hiding spot we had it in. Jase was sitting in the passenger seat with Marcus and I got into the back with the groceries and luggage and I stared out the window as we started for home. When we arrived at my house I was hoping to see Chandler’s car parked outside, but when it wasn’t I wasn’t disappointed either. I knew the likely-hood of him being at my house wasn’t good. I just hoped that he would change his mind, because I knew that I needed him.

“Thanks for the ride.” I muttered quickly then opened the door. I grabbed my bag and placed in on my shoulder then I grabbed the two bags of groceries and stepped out of the car. I shut the door with my knee and walked to my door. When I turned around Jase waved at me and I wondered what him and Marcus felt about one another. A huge part of me didn’t want to see them together.

“Need help?” Laura asked after she opened the door. She scared me slightly, which caused her to laugh.

“Sure.” I answered and she took one of the grocery bags with me.

“You guys must’ve not been too hungry.” Laura stated as she sat it down on the counter and started putting things away. I watched her at first. “I also didn’t expect to see you until this evening.”

“Oh well, surprise.” I offered sitting down on the table. She looked at me then smiled before she got a good look at me.

“Are you not sleeping well?” She asked and I looked up at her. I wasn’t sleeping well and I guess I looked like shit.

“Thanks for making me aware of how shitty I look.” I responded rolling my eyes.

“I didn’t say anything about you looking shitty.” Laura protested throwing away the first plastic bag and starting on the second one. “You do look tired.”

“I am tired.” I said shrugging, “But I’m ok.”

“So why did Marcus drop you off?” Laura asked curiously. She was annoyingly upbeat today and I wondered what made her that way.

“Because Chandler and I broke up.” I answered after I thought about it. There was no way I wanted to lie about it. It wouldn’t solve anything if I did and it would only hurt me in the end.

“It wasn’t because of me was it?” Laura asked quickly. “Over what happened at dinner?”

“That could have been part of the reason.” I answered shrugging, “All he said is that he couldn’t do it anymore.”

“Did you have sex?” Laura asked lowering her voice studying me. I looked away from her. I didn’t want to think about that not right now and especially with my sister asking me about it.

“Laura don’t interrogate me about what happened.” I sighed rubbing my hand through my hair messing it up.

“You did.” Laura said, “People who are with Chandler don’t stay virgins for very long.”

“Laura.” I hissed shaking my head.

 

“Shit-head that’s part of growing up.” Laura offered putting her arm around me. “We all date assholes that are too selfish to think about our feelings over their own.”

“It wasn’t like that Laura.” I countered weakly. I didn’t really know what was going on with Chandler and the reason why he left me. Marcus and Laura were saying the same things though and they both knew Chandler better than I did. “Shit.”

“What?” Laura asked taking her arm off of me to look at me better.

“I didn’t know him at all did I?” I asked and she shrugged.

“I think you did.” Laura said smiling a tight smile. “You just looked past all of the bad shit we told you about.”

“So I was being stupid?” I asked crossing my arms.

“No you were being normal.” Laura answered frowning slightly. “I’m sorry that Chandler and you got so close before I could talk about how bad his ass really was.”

“He said he loved me.” I whispered looking down at my hands. “It had to mean something right?”

“Who knows with him.” Laura answered vaguely. “Only he knows what he’s thinking and feeling and if he walked out of you then I say he was lying.”

“He was just tired because I wasn’t getting over that stupid party as quickly as I should.” I stated standing up. “I’ll never be normal again will I, not enough for him.”

“And so what?” Laura huffed I knew she was hating the way that I thought. “If Chandler couldn’t deal with it then you’re better off.”

“I don’t know that.” I countered glaring at her. “You’re biased you hate Chandler and I love him.”

“Listen to yourself.” Laura said, “If anyone is biased it’s you.”

“I don’t want to argue.” I stammered realizing that she was right as well. We were both biased on two different levels about the same person. She hated him and I loved him. Not too many people fell in the middle when it came to Chandler either. Not after today.

“Then let’s go swimming and relax you’re going to need all the strength you got for the next couple of weeks.” Laura said standing up and wrapped me into a hug. “So that you can show Chandler that you’re better with out him.”

“Am I better with out him?” I asked pulling away from her just far enough to be able to see her face.

“Yeah.” Laura answered and I nodded. I didn’t believe her though and I was going to try and get him back. She was right though. I would need all the strength I had.

Copyright © 2010 Krista; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Chandler dumped him because he got tired of waiting for him to be normal? He essentially rapes him and when called out on how he acted decides Andy is the one who isn’t normal? When is Chandler going to own up to the fact everyone is right about him and that he’s just not ready for a real relationship? He was doing so well there for a moment that I thought they had a chance but now I’m hoping Andy doesn’t forgive him yet again only to eventually get hurt again.

Edited by NimirRaj
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..