Jump to content
    Krista
  • Author
  • 5,128 Words
  • 2,651 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Something Unexpected - 27. Chapter 27

I watched the two of them go rigid standing there at the doorway. I then looked in shock as Evan’s brother was backing out of the driveway and leaving. They weren’t welcome here and they knew it too. They still was there looking at me and Chandler and it pissed me off.

“Fuck off.” I snapped slamming the door shut not really caring if they were out of the way or not. When a light tapping came on the door Chandler opened it and he kept hold of the door so that I couldn’t slam it again.

“What are the two of you doing here?” He asked flatly, he hadn’t shown any emotion as expected. They weren’t his friends.

“This was supposed to be a stress free trip for me and you need to leave right now.” I hissed walking over to the counter and grabbed the phone.

“Well we thought that since Mandy said she’d be here the weekend we were kind of invited.” Tim said and I looked at him.

“Yeah we didn’t come to crash something.” Evan added and it was the first time he had spoken to me since they decided to stop being my friend.

“You weren’t invited.” I stated flatly and looked at Chandler. “They can wait outside until their ride returns.”

“Come on Andy.” Chandler said and I sighed and walked back outside where everyone else was. They may have been standing at my front door, but I wasn’t going to acknowledge them anymore.

“Who was at the door?” Mandy asked, she had just put the last steak on a plate.

“Tim and Evan.” I answered looking at her and she put down the plate.

“Really?” She asked and I nodded. “Why are they here?”

“Because you said something to them and they thought they were invited.” I answered and her jaw dropped then she started laughing.

“I was taunting them.” She said shaking her head. “Guys are so dense.”

“You’re one to talk.” Ann joked walking over to us.

“The ex boyfriends are here.” Mandy said and Ann looked surprised.

“What did you do Andy?” Ann asked putting a towel around her.

“I slammed the door in their faces.” I answered her then looked over my shoulder to see Chandler still talking to them. He still had hold of the phone and I wondered if they had even called for their ride or not. They definitely wasn’t staying here.

“What are you going to do?” Mandy asked as we all looked inside the cabin at them.

“I already told them to go back home.” I answered sighing, “More damn stress.” Jase and Marcus were still wrestling around in the pool oblivious to what was going on around them. I was definitely rethinking the visit to the whine cabinets. They knew that they hurt me. They had to know that our friendship was ruined beyond repair. I put myself out there and it’s simple to accept someone for what they are I thought. I know some people couldn’t, but I never would have thought my two friends were those people. When Chandler lead them outside I tensed up. When the splashing stopped I knew that Jase and Marcus were now aware of our uninvited guests and I heard them getting out of the pool. They got me a little wet when they stepped up behind me and the look on Tim’s and Evan’s faces let me know that they were intimidated and actually scared to be here. It was sad that it has changed to that.

“Did you call your ride?” I asked and Chandler stepped forward.

“I told them they could stay.” Chandler stated carefully and I shrugged.

“Fine.” I said throwing up my hands. “What else do you all want for dinner?”

“Andy.” Chandler started, but I walked past him to the kitchen. My weekend was definitely over now. I opened up the fridge and started making a salad.

“Andy?” Jase asked carefully and I turned to see that it was only him standing in the kitchen.

“For once I would think Chandler would know to respect my decisions.” I snapped slamming the knife that I was using to chop the lettuce onto the cutting board.

“Maybe this is a good chance to fix things.” Jase countered in a soft voice.

“Yeah, fix things until they get back to school.” I hissed glancing at him.

“I can still see that Ann and Mandy have feelings for them.” Jase said as he walked to stand beside me. “Now it may not be this year or even for the next four, but Evan and Tim will be in your life one of these days through them. I would think you’d protect your friendship with Ann and Mandy by at least trying.”

“Yeah?” I asked as I grabbed the bowl of salad preparing to take it outside. “Could you grab the tea?”

“Are you going to try?” Jase asked grabbing the pitcher of tea and started walking beside me.

“I don’t know.” I answered as we walked out to the table on the deck where everything was set up for us to eat. We had cooked the extra steaks not wanting them to go bad or Tim and Evan wouldn’t have anything to eat. That would have satisfied, but now they had a plate positioned right across from where Chandler was sitting and I knew what he had planned. I sat down beside Chandler and we all started eating.

“Andy, could you pass the salad dressing?” Evan asked carefully. I was the last one to use it, but he could have reached it from where he was sitting. He was too scared to though and for some reason that made me mad.

“Get it yourself.” I snapped not looking at him.

“Andy.” Chandler said and I felt his knee rub against mine. “Please.”

“Ok.” I caved picking up the salad dressing. “Here you go Evan.”

“Thanks.” Evan said and I watched him pour it.

“What are we doing after dinner?” Marcus asked curiously, he was sitting on the other side of Evan next to Jase and I was going to get to the bottom of their quickly blossoming friendship thing they had going all of a sudden.

“I don’t really know” I answered, “I mean I have nothing planned.”

“Do you still have that board game of twister?” Ann asked and I heard a few groans then I looked at Ann and she had this devilish look on her face then I looked across from myself to look at Tim and Evan looking at me.

“No one has been up here to touch it since the last time we played.” I answered her, “Do you wanna to that?”

“Yeah.” Ann answered, “Don’t we Mandy.”

“Oh yes.” Mandy agreed, “All these hot guys rubbing and a touching one another.”

“Getting sweaty and sliding all over the place.” Ann added and Jase spit out his tea laughing so hard.

“You two need to go cool off somewhere.” Chandler said causing Mandy and Ann to blush. “Freaks.” After dinner Ann walked down and go the twister board and brought it back up to where we were.

“You guys were serious?” Marcus asked watching Ann lay down the mat.

“Well yeah.” Ann answered like he had asked a stupid question. When we all took a place beside the mat Evan and Tim were standing off to the side.

“Come on and play Tim.” Mandy urged waving her hand and scooting down the mat to make room. This was going to be interesting.

“Nah, I’ll be spinner.” Tim countered grabbing the spinner from Evan who was holding it.

“I was gonna be spinner Tim.” Evan said reaching out for it.

“Last one to fall becomes the new spinner.” I said ending the fight it was starting to get hot and I wanted to get started. “So Evan get somewhere.”

“Fine.” Evan hissed stepping between Ann and Mandy thinking he would be safe. The first thing we had to do was place our left feet on yellow. Then as the game went on the more interesting it become. One time Jase and Evan had their faces inches apart and Jase kept trying to lick or kiss Evan and he almost fell trying to dodge his attempts. It amused me to see Evan so uncomfortable. Mandy kept falling out of her bathing suit causing everyone to laugh at her and Tim forgot what he was doing one or twice. Marcus being the tallest one there though was the first one to fall knocking Jase over and they ended up intertwined. They were both blushing and laughing. I fell then because Evan took the color that we had to go for next and by the time it was all over Mandy had lost her bathing suite top completely, but she had won. The next game didn’t last very long since everyone was aching and tired. It wasn’t that much of a torture for Evan and Tim to play. After everyone grew tired of the game Jase, Mandy, Marcus, and Ann all jumped into the pool again and Chandler and I gathered up all the dirty dishes and placed them all in the sink preparing to clean them tomorrow before we left.

“Shit.” I said looking by the door seeing Evan and Tim’s bags still laying there.

“What?” Chandler asked putting his arm around my shoulder. I was still a little pissed that he invited them on into the cabin for the time we were going to be staying up here.

“We have to find them a place to sleep.” I said pointing to their bags.

“Well let’s put Marcus and Jase into the same room.” Chandler said walking over and grabbing the bags.

“If they wanted to be in the same room they would have picked the same room.” I said not wanting to put Jase or Marcus out of their room for Tim and Evan.

“Well they can’t sleep with the girls because they’re straight.” Chandler added handing me one of the bags that he had.

“We could always send them home like I wanted.” I responded shrugging innocently causing him to laugh.

“Well no.” Chandler said, “Does any of the couches roll out to beds?”

“Yes.” I answered walking into the living room. I put their bags on the couch then walked out of the living room with Chandler following me.

“Hopefully you three can patch things up.” Chandler stated sounding hopeful.

“What happened to the people never change theory you said before they stopped being my friend?” I asked causing him to smile.

“Sometimes that’s true, but they wouldn’t even show up if they were those people.” Chandler answered and I had to hand it to them for showing up as well. I definitely wouldn’t have shown up if they were going to be here. My cabin or not. When we got back outside Evan and Tim had stripped down to their boxers and had gotten into the pool. I didn’t know why they hadn’t entered the house to change, but I looked at Chandler. I wasn’t really ready to be that open with everyone in the pool and it disappointed me.

“Do you wanna get into the hot tub?” Chandler asked leaning in to whisper.

“It’s too hot to do that.” I sighed, “You can go change and get in if you want to though.”

“Why don’t you come too?” Chandler asked dragging me back into the house.

“Because I can barely stand for people to touch me.” I answered letting him lead me up the stairs. He then started taking off his clothes and I looked away from him. When he stepped into view again he was wearing his swimming trunks and had gotten mine out of my bag. I took them from him and stepped across the hall to change. When I got out he was standing by the large windows looking down over the pool.

“Ready?” He asked noticing me in the reflection and turning around. I had a towel over myself and my palms were starting to sweat.

“Sure.” I said turning and he followed me back down to the pool. He then ran and jumped right into the middle of it. The pool had a diving board and Tim had done a dive off of it at the same time. I thought they were going to collide so I shut my eyes then opened them after they hit the water. Everyone was looking at me still standing there with the towel over the top part of my body. It had gotten quiet other than Evan and Tim laughing and talking to one another. I looked at them before I sat down on the edge and put my feet into the water.

“Get on in.” Chandler ordered gently. He came and put his hands on my legs.

“What’s going on?” Tim asked curiously. “Forget how to swim Andy?”

“No.” I answered blankly. “It’s nothing.”

“Then get on in.” Evan urged and I wanted to just stand and go back into the house. I didn’t need the two of them pushing me around. They didn’t know what had happened and I definitely wasn’t going to tell them now.

“I don’t want to swim anymore.” I stammered then when I tried to get up Chandler pulled me into the pool and the colder water made me gasp and tense up.

 

“Come on now.” Chandler said when I pushed him away from me and I looked at him. My towel was at the bottom of the pool and I was stepping on it.

“Chandler.” I hissed as I went under the water again and retrieved my towel. “I’ll be in the game room if anyone needs me.” With that I got out of the pool and walked into the house dripping wet. I grabbed another towel from the downstairs bathroom and I stripped naked then with the towel wrapped around my waist I walked up the stairs and changed then went into the basement. I didn’t want to be like this anymore. I knew that there was nothing to be afraid of and it pissed me off that I couldn’t just click and get over it. It seemed weird that I couldn’t and it didn’t even make sense to me. I was surprised when Tim and Evan appeared as I sat down on the couch not doing anything.

“You were attacked Andy?” Evan asked and I tensed up and looked at him.

“Who told you?” I asked growing angry.

“Everyone.” Evan answered and I turned to look at them.

“Then why did you ask?” I asked standing up and walking over to the pool table that was down there. I grabbed a pool stick, “Cut throat?”

“Sure.” Tim said as he and Evan grabbed their sticks. It was the only three player game we could play on a pool table. We each chose the five balls that we had to keep on the table to win and started.

“Are you ok?” Evan asked curiously and I glanced up at him. I sucked a pool and I normally was the first one to have my five balls sunk.

“For the most part.” I answered honestly. It was just the part about interacting with other people that I wanted to get over the most.

“I’m sorry Andy.” Tim said he had just sunk one of my balls and I looked up to see if he wasn’t just apologizing for doing that as we normally did when we played this game even if we didn’t really mean it. Evan and I would normally form an alliance against Tim since he was the best player, but we didn’t this time. They were both picking on one another until one of my balls were an easier shot.

“Well I have four more balls.” I offered then started to concentrate on my shot.

“No, I’m sorry about the way I’ve been treating you.” Tim said and I took my shot then looked up at him.

“You know, you don’t need to apologize.” I said and he looked confused. “Just show me that you can accept me and get back to our old dumb ass habits.”

“It’s gonna be hard.” Evan sighed letting me know.

“We might disappoint you sometimes too.” Tim added as the game went on.

“And we might piss you off a lot.” Evan said and I looked at the two of them.

“Are you at least going to try?” I asked and they both nodded. “Then that’s what I needed to hear everything else we can sort out later.”

“Ok.” Tim said smiling. People then started coming down stairs and I found out that they were listening from the top of the stairs just out of view.

“If anyone else decided to mess with you then call me I’ll kick their ass for you.” Evan offered and I started laughing.

“Thanks Rocky.” I joked finally thankful that Chandler disobeyed and asked them to stay. I guess I couldn’t be mad at Chandler for that now either and I was finally feeling what I wanted to feel when I came here. Stress free.

“I wish it would get dark.” Ann said she was still in her bathing suit. “So we can try out that hot tub.”

“It still works.” I said shrugging.

 

“I’m hungry.” Marcus complained rubbing his stomach. Him and Jase were playing ping pong while Mandy and Ann were brushing out their hair on the couch. Chandler was standing beside me giving me pool shooting tips and I couldn’t figure them out. I wasn’t that good at handling sticks and I couldn’t aim worth shit. I ended up being the first one eliminated then Evan came from behind to beat Tim, which was rare. I was glad that everyone was having a good time. We didn’t really have to interact as a group we were all there and not fighting. That was a plus for us especially after what we all had been through already. When it finally got dark everyone started talking about the hot tub again and it was a large hot tub since it would be sitting a family normally.

“Go change so you can get in.” Ann ordered pushing me towards the stairs.

“I don’t think so.” I countered, “You guys go ahead I’ll go sit in the lounge chair.

“Go!” She ordered pointing and I sighed annoyed. I went back up stairs and changed into my now extremely cold trunks and walked awkwardly all the way back down the stairs. People were laughing at me and I flipped them off as we walked back outside and they all got down in the bubbling hot water.

“Ohh, I know!” Mandy squeaked after getting in. I got in and leaned against Chandler who put his arm around me protectively. It was the only way I felt half way comfortable in there. Jase had also gave me a little space even if I thought I could handle it. “Let’s play True or a Lie!”

“We’re not kids.” Chandler said shaking his head. “Some of us aren’t anyway.”

“I think it’s a good idea.” Marcus said sticking out his tongue.

“You would.” Chandler stated flatly. Their relationship was still a little strained.

“Boys please.” Mandy interrupted rolling her eyes. “Playing or no?”

“Let’s do it.” Ann said, “Mandy you start.”

“Ok.” Mandy said thinking. “I am not a virgin.”

“That better be a damn lie.” Tim grunted causing everyone to laugh.

“Is it a lie?” I asked looking at her.

“Yeah.” Mandy said shrugging. “Your turn Tim.”

“Me and Evan fooled around when we were little.” Tim said flatly. Unlike Mandy I couldn’t tell at all whether that was a lie or not, but Evan’s face told me that it was the truth.

“Oh my god.” Marcus said looking between the two of them.

“That’s the damn truth.” Jase said laughing. “What did you two do?”

“Just a little stroke and comparing.” Evan said shaking his head. “It was when we were eight.”

“He sucked me off once.” Tim said and Evan splashed him.

“I’m gonna fucking kill you.” Evan growled crossing the hot tub grabbing Tim and dunking him. Marcus and Jase had to pull him off of Tim so that he could get some air.

“Calm down now.” Ann said, “Marcus your turn.”

“I had sex with the gym teacher.” Marcus said and he was harder to read than Tim was.

“You probably would.” Chandler said, “You’re hornier than shit.”

“It’d be pretty damn disgusting if you did.” Mandy said grimacing. “But if fits since she looks like a man beast.”

“Mandy!” Ann hissed shaking her head.

“She’s a giving woman.” Marcus joked causing everyone to laugh. “It’s a lie though.”

“Well Andy it’s your turn.” Ann said and I sighed. So far Tim had only told the truth and what an interesting truth it was.

“I had a huge crush on Tim’s dad when I was little.” I said looking around.

“He did that’s the truth.” Evan said, “Followed him around like a lost puppy.”

“I guess I’m pretty damn obvious.” I said laughing slightly.

“I walked in on my older brother wackin off to porn.” Evan took his turn and he was a terrible liar so we pretty much knew he was telling the truth. We got tired of the game after a little while and Chandler never took a turn. It wasn’t his thing really. He liked being mysterious and indifferent. After we all got out and got changed we all went to the living room and watched a movie. Like Chandler said Mandy, Tim, Evan, and Ann became close again and they shared blankets. Jase and Marcus were still trying to look disinterested in one another, but anyone with half a brain knew what was really going on there. Chandler rubbed my stomach through the movie dipping underneath my shirt. I leaned closer to him and grunted when he accidentally dipped too low. At least he apologized for it.

“Where are we sleeping?” Evan asked sleepily after the movie was over.

“You and Tim are sleeping on the couch.” I answered and they looked at one another weirdly. “It rolls out into a bed.”

“Good.” Tim said as we all separated and went to our rooms.

“What side of the bed do you want?” I asked as Chandler and I started getting ready for bed.

“Doesn’t matter.” Chandler answered then I got into bed first. Then he got into bed beside me. We turned off our lights and it got quiet. He scooted close to me and put his arm around me. He was lightly rubbing his foot up and down my leg.

“Chandler?” I asked making sure he was still awake.

“Yeah?” He said he still sounded pretty awake.

“Do you think I’ll ever get over him?” I asked and I felt him kiss the top of my head.

“Of course you will.” He answered knowingly, “You’re already making big strides.”

“I’m glad you’re being patient with me.” I said rubbing his arm that he had draped over my stomach.

“Well I do love you it’s…” Chandler started then trailed off stopping himself from continuing.

“What?” I asked. “Chandler?”

“ It’s what I’m supposed to do.” Chandler continued and I could feel my heart pounding harder than what it was before. We got quiet after that. I didn’t know if Chandler meant to say that or if it slipped. Either way I thought he meant it. I then turned to face him in the bed and I reached up and rubbed up his arm to locate his neck. Then I leaned forward and kissed him. We hadn’t really kissed not like I let myself kiss him. He returned the kiss and I felt him pulling me closer to him. “Are you ok?”

“Yeah.” I whispered then he started kissing me again. When he started moving down my body it was gentle and slow. He was kissing and lightly licking his way down and I reached up and put both of my hands on his head rubbing his short blond hair. My breathing had increased, but I didn’t want him to stop. It had started naturally and I think I wanted it to happen. When I felt him pull down my boxer briefs I lifted myself and let him pull them all way down. He then uncovered us and got between my legs. When he took me into his mouth it was like nothing I had felt before. I wasn’t an overly sexual person and I knew that I wasn’t going to last very long. “I’m there Chandler.” When he kept at it I thought about pulling him off of me, but that’s what he wanted. He wanted to finish me and when that happened I bit my bottom lip to silence myself so that no one else could hear what we were doing. A few seconds later he moved back up the bed and then he crawled over top of me. He didn’t leave the room, but I felt him fumbling around in his bag and when he came back he placed things on my stomach.

“Andy.” Chandler stated in a breathless voice.

“What?” I asked looking in the direction of the voice. All I could see was his shadow in the dark room.

“Can I make love to you?” Chandler asked moving closer to me.

“You mean you want to…” I started then trailed off. I knew what he wanted to do.

“Can I?” He asked again and I felt him getting closer in the bed to me.

“Yeah.” I answered scooting into the middle of the bed. He then opened the condom and I felt him moving around in the bed then he scared me a little when he grabbed hold of my legs, he hadn’t touched me before that and I wasn’t expecting it. I lifted them then he spread the lube at the entrance and that alone knocked the breath out of me. I never thought I could get that much stimulation from that part of the body. Then when he slipped a finger into me I gasped then sucked in a breath. I felt invaded and it was just his finger.

“Are you ok?” He asked shortly as he started thrusting his finger in and out of me.

“Yeah.” I answered grunting slightly, “Go slow ok?”

“Ok.” Chandler responded then he pulled out of me and positioned himself by placing a pillow underneath me and laying completely on top of me. He started kissing my chest then up my neck. When he got close to my mouth I smelled myself on his breath, but that didn’t stop me from kissing him. When I felt his penis begin to enter me I squirmed a little bit. There was so much pressure there and it hurt slightly.

“Chandler.” I said starting to be completely unsure of myself.

“It’s gonna hurt at first Andy.” Chandler offered then he entered me stopping himself to let me get better accustomed to the new feeling.

“Just go all the way.” I said and he let himself and I held in my breath clinching my eyes shut. I never thought it’d hurt this much.

“Breathe and relax.” Chandler coached and I tried doing what he told and as he started slowly thrusting I got a little more used to the feeling. I did relax, I didn’t know that I had my ass muscles clenched until he said something and that relieved a little of the pain that I was feeling. When he started going faster he started zoning out and moaning.

“Chandler, slow down a little.” I grunted spreading my legs wider. They were getting tired I was holding them up and spread so that he could be in between them easier. At first he didn’t listen to me and kept his pace. “Chandler.”

“Sorry.” He said laughing slightly then slowed down for a little while. I could tell that he was wanting this because he didn’t keep the pace I wanted for long before returning to his speed. When he sped up even more I reached up and started pushing him away a little and he pushed back.

“Chandler…” I trailed off it was feeling good in the beginning. “You’re going too fast.” He didn’t listen though and kept his fast pace. I then thought that this was how it was supposed to be. I let him now I was supposed to adjust to the speed he wanted. I tried and when I got used to that speed he got a little faster and rougher with me.

“Andy, I love you.” He groaned then went as fast as I thought he could. The bed was hitting the wall and it was more than I could handle so I laid there until he had his orgasm and pulled out of me. When he left I got up out of bed and put on my underwear. He passed me coming back from the bathroom and he kissed me on the cheek. I didn’t know what I felt it wasn’t something that I was understanding at the moment. He didn’t listen to me and for some reason I felt used. He said that he loved me though and when I got finished cleaning myself up as best I could I walked to my bedroom door. I didn’t walk through it. Chandler was already sleeping because I heard him slightly snoring. I then walked down the stairs as quietly as possible and grabbed a spare pillow and blanket. I then entered the living room where there was a recliner and I sat down and groaned because it hurt to a little then I put the pillow behind my head and I looked at Evan and Tim who were intertwined in this mess on the couch. It looked like they had wrestled then suddenly passed out. They didn’t look comfortable at all. I couldn’t sleep though so I quietly got up and went up to my bag I carefully opened it and took out the pills. I took one hoping that it wouldn’t knock me out to where I was too tired to do things in the morning.

“Are you coming to bed?” Chandler asked yawning.

“Yeah.” I answered, “Go back to sleep Chandler I’ll be a minute.” With that I walked back out the door and back down the stairs to the recliner in the living room. I then reclined it as far as it would go and a few minutes later I fell asleep still not understanding anything.

Copyright © 2010 Krista; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Sounds like Chandler forgot he was supposed to be patient and just used Andy for sex without thinking about he needs. There’s no description to indicate Andy received any pleasure and in a sense he was a tiny bit raped as Chandler was oblivious to his request to slow down though he wasn’t very insistent about it I suppose. I really think Jase is better for him but he’s hooked on Chandler plus lately I’ve begun to rethink my opinion as Chandler was being sweet. Now Jase will end up with Marcus possibly leaving Andy feeling regretful over what he missed out on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..