Jump to content
    Krista
  • Author
  • 3,197 Words
  • 3,126 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Something Unexpected - 22. Chapter 22

“Get the hell off of me!” I ordered as he sat on my waist holding my arms over my chest. He was a lot larger than me and it was hard to breathe with him on top of me.

“You’re a feisty fucker.” Jess hissed, but he hadn’t tried anything other than holding me down against the bed and looking at me.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked staring into his eyes wondering how a person could be possessed enough to do this to another person. I didn’t know what he had in mind, but I wonder if Chandler had heard enough to know that I was in trouble.

“Because I can.” Jess answered laughing slightly. “There are two things that you can do to make it easier one you.”

“Oh?” I asked coldly. “Fuck off!”

“You can lay there and be quiet.” Jess continued ignoring me as he went on. I was still fighting him so he didn’t let go of my arms. As long as I could keep fighting he couldn’t do anything. I didn’t want to call out for help thinking that he would turn violent. I didn’t want to explain any bruises to people later forcing to remember this night. I wanted to forget all of this.

“Andrew Keller are you in there?” Tony asked from behind the door and I looked up at Jess who seemed to dare me to say something.

“The door is locked kiddo.” Jess whispered and I started crying like a baby. It had taken all I had to not cry, but as soon as he said that it was over.

“Andy?” Tony asked again then tried the door. “Andy unlock the door Chandler called me and said you sounded upset.”

“Chandler your boyfriend?” Jess asked and I actually found myself nodding through whimpers. “I know Chandler.”

“Get off of me!” I ordered screaming. “Please.”

“Who is in there with you Andy?” Tony asked as he started rattling the doorknob. “Marcus keep your damn hands to yourself.”

“Marcus too?” Jess asked curiously.

“Fuck you.” I snapped wondering who could be so sick to act casually about this.

“Andy?” Tony asked, “I can’t get the damn door to open.”

“Go ahead and get all this over with.” I ordered glaring up at Jess. “So that you can leave me here feeling stupid and dirty while you feel proud about all of this.”

“Stop fighting and I will.” Jess responded casually and I let my body go limp as I closed my eyes.

“Promise to be quiet.” Jess ordered still holding me down firmly. “And not to struggle once I let you go.”

“I promise, you sick fuck.” I whispered tears still streaming down my face. I felt as the pressure left my chest as he let go of my arms and put them to my side.

“Andy?” I heard Chandler from behind the door. I looked up at Jess as he had started to remove his shirt. I grabbed him trying to roll him off me.

“Chandler!” I screeched after I was unable to roll him off of me and only succeeded to piss him off.

“You promised.” He groaned like I had disgusted him. Then I heard the door crack, but not open.

“You’re sick.” I hissed swinging at his face with my hands until he grabbed them in his larger hands and pushing them back down to my chest again. Then I heard the door crack when someone rammed into it. Jess was beginning to get nervous as he looked towards the door. He was trapped in here with me there weren’t any windows he could run for. That didn’t make me feel any better as he let go of my arms long enough to replace them with his knees to hold them down as he started to unbuckle his pants now sitting down on my chest. That’s when the door finally gave way and I saw the fear that crossed Jess’s face as Tony and Chandler tackled him. Of course all the banging on the door made everyone stop what they were doing and flood the room to see what all was happening. When the weight left me I sat up in the bed and brought my knees to my chest curling up into a ball not looking at all the people as they gasped at what they saw. I heard though as Chandler and Tony were beating the shit out of Jess and after a little while I heard other people breaking it up.

“Andy?” I heard Luke ask from the side of the bed.

“Stay away from him!” Chandler ordered menacingly. “Tony get everyone the fuck out.” I heard shuffling of people as they moved. I didn’t dare look up or relax my body after things got quiet. I was waiting for Chandler to yell at me to make things worse. I was waiting for Tony to return to tell me that I really was some stupid kid and when I felt the bed move just in front of me I jumped.

“Don’t!” I ordered when I felt a shaking hand touch my shoulder.

“It’s me Andy.” Chandler stated calmly, but took his hand off my shoulder. “Look at me.”

“No.” I responded. I could feel my body shaking and I knew if I looked up I’d lose it more than what I was right now.

“Let’s get you home.” Chandler offered and I felt the bed shake again causing me to jump. “I’m sorry my leg was falling asleep.”

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“Don’t Andy.” Chandler countered. “You didn’t do anything wrong.”

“I should have listened to you. I don’t belong here.” I continued ignoring Chandler.

“No its fuckers like Jess that don’t belong here.” Chandler countered coldly and I shuddered hearing his name again.

“I’m so stupid.” I whimpered starting to lose control of my emotions. I jumped when Chandler touched me. “Don’t touch me.”

“Andy it’s me, Chandler.” Chandler soothed, but again he took his hand off of me. “Lets get you home to your room.”

“I’m not going out there.” I countered. I didn’t want everyone to see the stupid kid that about got himself violated.

“Tony pull the car around to the back we’ll go out the back door.” Chandler ordered and I grimaced knowing that Tony was in the room the entire time.

“Are you mad at me?” I asked instantly scared that’d he say yes.

“No.” Chandler answered instantly.

“I should have listened to you.” I stated still too ashamed to look at him.

“Don’t talk anymore Andy.” Chandler ordered softly. “Can you look at me though?”

“No.” I answered shaking my head.

“Please?” Chandler pleaded and I felt him rub his fingers through my hair. I raised my head and looked up at him after a short silence. I was expecting him to look disgusted when I met his eyes. I didn’t like that he looked apologetic either. I didn’t want him to look at me at all. I wanted him to have a blank expression when I looked. I didn’t want him to feel anything about what happened to me I just wanted him to be there. That was a stupid concept. I knew he’d be looking at me in some way and it made me feel even more ashamed that I had done this because I was too selfish to listen to people who I know now are a hell of a lot smarter than me.

“Don’t look at me like that.” I ordered weakly.

“How am I looking at you?” Chandler asked turning not to look at me. “I’m sorry.”

“I don’t need you to feel sorry for me.” I stated and he turned to look at me then he scratched his head before turning to look at the wall again.

“I don’t feel sorry for you.” Chandler countered. “I’m just trying to figure out how to make all of this go away.”

“You can’t.” I snapped. “No one can ever make this go away!”

“Calm down.” Chandler ordered grabbing at my knees which I slapped his hands away.

“Ok the car is in the back and no one is going to bother you two.” Tony announced entering the room and I immediately returned my head back to where no one could see my face.

“Thank you Tony.” Chandler offered then I felt him shift as he stood up. “Tony is gone.”

“Ok.” I whispered as I looked up.

“Now here put this on.” Chandler ordered as he removed his hoodie, He had a white undershirt on under it as I slipped it over my clothes. Chandler reached up to put the hood over my head but I slapped his hands away and done it myself. Then I stood and I backed a few steps away from him and we walked to the door that was broken off the frame. Chandler motioned silently for me to go first, but I shook my head not wanting to leave the room. Then Chandler stepped out and disappeared around the corner. With him gone I rushed out the door and pushed him out of the way getting in front of him. When we got to the car in the back driveway I was relieved to be in the car with him as I stared out the window already preparing myself for the sleepless nights that would follow this. I was going to be haunted by Jess for a long time.

“Do you hate me?” I asked turning to look at Chandler.

“Why would I hate you?” Chandler asked appalled that I asked the question.

“I don’t know.” I answered turning to look at him. “I guess you can say that I’ve been a selfish dumb ass that got myself into trouble.”

“You weren’t being selfish you were stressed out.” Chandler countered, but I knew it was because of what I had just gone through. I hated when people forget all of the wrong things that you do when something bad happens.

“I’m shit.” I whispered more to myself than to Chandler, but when Chandler sighed I knew he had heard me. That’s when Chandler pulled off onto the side of the road enough to turn the car around and head to his house instead of mine.

“You are not shit.” Chandler countered. “You’re going to think that all of this is your fault and you’re going to hate yourself for awhile and you’re not going to want to be touched. I can understand all of that.”

“Chandler.” I started, but then Chandler shot me a look that made me stop.

“You’re going to be scared and you’re going to not be yourself for awhile and when you try and fail you’re going to get mad.” Chandler continued. “All of that will be ok.”

“How do you know?” I asked looking over at him.

“I just do.” Chandler answered, but I knew that wasn’t the answer.

“Did something like that happen to you?” I asked carefully.

“No.” Chandler answered, “Something like that happened to Tony.”

“Tony?” I asked not believing it.

“Yeah, Tony.” Chandler answered. “He’s my cousin.”

“Well maybe since you made it known I won’t be that messed up.” I stated scared that I was going to be a wreck and I didn’t need that with school coming Monday. Then Chandler reached for my hand and when I moved it from his grasp I frowned and looked out the window again.

“Patience.” Chandler soothed then pulled into his driveway and that’s when I noticed that there were other cars there. His parents were home this time and when his mom burst through the door glaring at him as he parked and turned off the lights. “I on the other hand will be grounded until January after this one.”

“I’m sorry.” I offered and I saw Chandler look at me frowning. “If you wouldn’t have called me then you’d have something to apologize for. You did the right thing.”

“Chandler I told you that you were grounded!” His mom yelled a soon as he stepped out of the car.

“You said I could leave the house if there were an emergency did you not?” Chandler asked and his mother’s face changed from mad to scared.

“Are you alright?” She asked grabbing at him and looking him over.

“Stop mom, I’m ok it’s Andy.” Chandler answered and his mom looked in my direction before she motioned for me to step out of the car.

“If he’s drunk he can sleep in the living room.” She responded but watched as I walked up to them carefully. “You’re not drunk.”

“Mom don’t hassle him.” Chandler ordered.

“What’s wrong honey?” She asked and I looked up seeing that she looked at me.

“Not the time mom.” Chandler interrupted gently prodding her back towards the open front door where his father now appeared casting a large shadow and I starting feeling sick as my stomach knotted. I didn’t like this at all.

“Oh no he’s not a crack addict is he?” Chandler’s mom asked still studying me. “Because he’s going pale.”

“Its because you two are freaking him out.” Chandler snapped exasperated.

“We’re not letting him in here until you tell us what’s wrong.” Came his father’s voice from the doorway.

“I was attacked ok.” I snapped causing Chandler to turn and look at me. “I was at a party and I was attacked.”

“Oh my.” His mom gasped as she pushed past Chandler who tried to grab hold of her to keep her from touching me. I tried backing away, but she had me engulfed into a hug where I went rigid and caught my breath unable to breathe.

“Mom he doesn’t want to be touched.” Chandler groaned. “Thank you for freaking him out again.”

“Oh, I didn’t know.” She gasped frowning and stepping away after patting my arm and I exhaled relaxing.

“Chandler is that Andrew Keller?” His dad asked and I looked up at Chandler’s dad wondering who he was.

“Yes dad.” Chandler answered as we all walked through the door into the house. “How do you know him?”

“I went to school with his mom he looks just like her.” His dad answered and it caused me to smile. “So Andrew will you be staying with Chandler or in the guest room?”

“Um…” I started but trailed off wondering what he implied with that question.

“My room dad.” Chandler answered for me and I nodded slightly when they all looked over at me.

“In a cot or your bed?” His mom asked and I realized that Chandler was out to his parents and now they knew that I was gay as well. That was the least of my worries though.

“My bed.” Chandler answered. “I’ll be down to talk to you two later ok?”

“Make that tomorrow its past our bedtime.” His dad responded yawning. “Nice meeting you Andrew.”

“Yeah.” I offered then Chandler followed me up the stairs to his bedroom quietly. I used his phone and left Laura another message since she still hadn’t turned her phone on. Then I turned to look at Chandler not knowing what to do.

“I won’t touch you.” Chandler offered and I let out a breath that I didn’t know I was holding. I was torn between wanting to run up to him and hug him. I had to thank him for getting in there and stopping what I didn’t want to happen, but I had a hard time even keeping eye contact with Chandler who just stared at me.

“I want you to.” I admitted, but held out my hands stopping him when he took a step towards me, “But don’t I don’t think I’d be ok if we did touch.”

“I’ll sleep on the floor.” Chandler stated as he sat down on the bed and I could smell Chandler on the hoodie I was wearing and I liked it.

“You don’t have to.” I offered looking down at the floor. “I’ll do it.”

“No I want you to be comfortable.” Chandler countered and I looked up to find him looking at me again. “Can you talk about it?”

“Uh I don’t think I can.” I stammered playing with the strings on Chandler’s hoode nervously.

“You don’t have to I just asked.” Chandler soothed. “Can you at least sit down on the bed?”

“No.” I answered shaking my head.

“You don’t have to sit close or anything.” Chandler added and I walked from where I was standing by the phone on his desk on the other side of the room and sat down at the foot of his bed and he moved to sit against the headboard looking at me. He didn’t look like be was sorry for me anymore just confused at what to do.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized again and he smiled.

“You don’t have to apologize, there’s no reason to.” Chandler countered studying. “Are you hungry or thirsty?”

“No.” I answered smiling slightly.

“Do you need anything at all?” Chandler asked looking a little frustrated, but smiled at me.

“I don’t need anything.” I answered sighing. “I think I’m ok now.”

“What do you mean?” Chandler asked looking relieved that I’m actually talking to him.

“I just mean that I’m starting to be ok with what happened.” I answered.

“No, Andy you’re not ok with what happened and you’re…” Chandler started.

“I am Chandler. I know I am.” I countered cutting him off.

“Ok so why are you sitting all the way down there?” Chandler asked skeptically.

“What do you mean?” I asked not understanding.

“If you’re ok with it then you’d be able to sit up here next to me.” Chandler answered crossing his arms and looking at me. “You’d be able to talk about what happened. I really think you need more time with all of this.”

“No. I don’t need more time.” I countered a little annoyed, but I made no move to sit beside Chandler.

“Then come here.” Chandler ordered holding out his hands and spreading his legs inviting me. I thought about it for a second. My heart began to race. I wanted to be wrapped up in his arms laying against his chest like he was suggesting. When his arms fell to his knees he looked like he was disappointed, but expecting it. What he wasn’t expecting though is that I started crawling to him. He lifted his hands and hugged me closer to him. For a second my body went rigid with the contact, but when I told myself that I was here with someone that I trusted then I was able to calm down enough to like the contact. It was something I think I needed. When I started crying it embarrassed me, but he let me in silence. A little while later he was brave enough to turn off the lamp beside him and scoot me down on the bed with him. I never imagined myself sleeping after something like that, but it was something I needed and when I finally fell asleep I thought that Chandler could’ve been wrong about me.

Copyright © 2010 Krista; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..