Jump to content
    LitLover
  • Author
  • 2,597 Words
  • 7,230 Views
  • 28 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unforgivable - 11. Chapter 11

Chapter 11

 

Corey squinted in the bright sunlight. Although there wasn’t a cloud in the sky, there was a definite chill in the air, heralding the coming of winter. Still, it was a nice Halloween day for the kids he knew would be swarming the neighbourhood at any time. His phone buzzed, and pulling it out of his pocket, he grinned when he saw a text message from Jason.

“I’ll be there at 9. You’d better be wearing it!”

“Yeah, yeah. I said I would… pushy bastard.” He rolled his eyes and chuckled as he hit send. Running up the steps, he unlocked the door and let himself inside. There were things he need to do before Jason arrived in a few hours.

As always, a warm and happy feeling settled over him when he thought of his friend. The two had been spending a lot of time together since the August long weekend. After the ball tournament, where they’d lost the championship game in a close contest, they’d started having regular morning coffee ‘dates,’ and even had lunch together on several occasions. There had also been a few movie nights, including an homage to Sigourney Weaver, where they watched every ‘Alien’ movie one rainy Saturday. As he poured candy into a bowl and set it on a small table beside the front door, he couldn’t help but smile, remembering that afternoon two weeks ago.

<><><>

“Not a chance. Aliens is by far the best movie of in the series. Not only were the computer graphics far superior to the original… it also had Hicks.” Jason placed a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and turned to Corey, raising an eyebrow as if daring him to disagree.

Corey snickered. “Well there is something to be said about a hot marine being able to make a movie about acid-bleeding aliens prettier.”

“Exactly,” Jason said smugly. “That Doctor Clemens guy just didn’t have the same appeal.”

“Well, he was shaved bald and wearing grubby prison clothes.” Corey winked at the bigger blonde before sitting on one end of the coach. “Kinda hard to compete.”

Before today, they’d had movie nights together every couple of weeks… alternating their locations. This week they were at Jason’s. With the chilly rain falling outside, this was a more pleasant alternative to jogging together. When Jase suggested an Alien movie marathon, Corey had immediately agreed. No one else in his life appreciated horror and B movies like Jason did.

Settling back against the comfortable couch, he dipped his hand into the bowl of hot, buttery popcorn, tossing a few kernels into his mouth. The first movie was just as good as he remembered. As usual, he and Jason repeated lines of dialogue, breaking into uncontrollable laughter on several occasions… a habit that used to drive Andrew nuts. By the third movie, the popcorn was long gone and Corey was now sipping a glass of red wine.

“I have a beef stew in the crockpot. Are you getting hungry?” Jason asked as the closing credits started to roll.

“Is that what that delicious smell is?” Corey licked his lips. “I thought I was just hungry and imagining things.”

Jason chuckled. “I put it on before you arrived, so it should be done by now. I just have to put the biscuits in to warm.”

“Damn, you’ve gotten domestic in your old age,” Corey teased. To his surprise, Jason actually looked a little embarrassed.

“I love to cook,” the older man said as he stood, grabbing the now empty bowl. “Are you willing to risk your tastebuds?”

Corey stood and put his hand on Jason’s arm, drawing the man’s attention back to him. “Stew sounds great. I’m starving. Is there anything I can do to help?”

“No…,” Jason said with a grin. “… but, if you grab your glass, I’ll top it up and we can eat in the kitchen.”

Seated at the breakfast bar, Corey watched Jason move around, grabbing bowls and cutlery. He found his eyes following lines of muscle flexing under Jason’s shirt. When the man bent over to put the tray of biscuits into the oven, Corey felt his cock twitch and grow in his jeans. He had to admit Jase had a great body.

Adjusting himself subtly, he forced his gaze away, and looked around the kitchen. It was a bright, airy space with tall white cabinets, black countertops and appliances. “Have I mentioned how much I like your kitchen?” he asked, trying to take his mind off his desire to trace his friend’s muscles with his tongue. After his initial tour, they spent most of their time in the living room, where the entertainment centre was located, so Corey hadn’t been in the kitchen much before today.

“Thanks,” Jason looked around the room. “The sellers renovated shortly before I moved in. I loved what they did in here, so I didn’t make any changes.” He leaned back against the counter and crossed his arms, drawing Corey’s attention to his muscular chest… with the defined pecs, and what he knew were six pack abs. The pool party at Kevin’s ensured he knew exactly what Jason looked like shirtless.

Corey wasn’t sure what to make of his body’s reaction to the handsome blonde. Objectively, he knew just how attractive his friend was. Hell, Jason was one of the reasons he’d realized he preferred guys to girls, but it had been years since he’d allowed himself to think of Jason in those terms. Now that they were spending more time together, it was harder and harder for him to ignore the rekindled attraction. Unfortunately, even if he thought Jason might be receptive, he wasn’t sure he could ever trust the man enough to have an intimate relationship with him.

With an internal sigh, Corey decided to shelve his pointless internal debate. Jason hadn’t been interested in him then, and he wasn’t interested now, so trust issues were a moot point. “So when did you learn to cook?” He dipped his chin towards the stove. “I seem to remember you burning Kraft Dinner.”

Jason snorted before turning to take the pan out of the oven. “You’d be amazed what you can learn when you live on your own, and want to eat more than hot dogs and tuna sandwiches.” Carefully removing the biscuits and putting them on a plate, he smiled at the brunette. “And one of my roommates in fourth year was a culinary student. In exchange for being her guinea pig, she gave me cooking lessons.” He set a steaming bowl in front of Corey, and refilled their glasses before sliding onto the stool beside him.

“Mmm, this is really good.” Corey hummed his approval after the first mouthful.

“Thanks,” Jason said with a blush staining his cheeks.

They ate in silence for a few moments, with the only noise being the scrape of spoons against bowls. “Seriously,” Corey said after popping the last bite of buttery pastry into his mouth. “That was amazing.” Jason smiled as took his dishes to the sink. Corey joined him, nudging him with his shoulder. “I’ll wash, you dry?”

“You don’t have to do that.”

“I want to. You cooked, so it’s only fair that I help clean up…and since I don’t know where anything goes, I’m washing.” Corey raised an eyebrow and tilted his head towards the taller man.

Chuckling, Jason raised his hands. “Fine,” he said with a laugh. “I give up… you wash, I’ll dry.”

They made short work of cleaning the kitchen before returning to the living room to start their fourth and final movie. As Corey watched the familiar scenes on the screen, he thought of how far he and Jason had come since Drew’s wedding. Six months ago he never would have imagined they could be sitting in the same room, let alone watching a movie together.

After several minutes of silence, he glanced at Jason and realized the man had fallen asleep with his head resting against the back of the couch. Grabbing a blanket out of the box that served as the coffee table, he gently urged the bigger man to lie down, smiling when Jason curled up and tucked the blanket under his chin. When the movie ended an hour later, Jason still hadn’t moved, and was snoring lightly. Corey knew he’d worked several late nights on a case, and the lack of sleep must have caught up to him.

“Jase?” he said, gently shaking the blonde. “Jase… I’m going to head home now. You should go to bed.”

Jason’s bleary eyes opened and stared up at him, confused. “Sorry, what?” He sat up with a yawn and a stretch. “What’s wrong?”

Corey chuckled and moved the blanket. “You need to go to bed. You’ll get a sore back sleeping on the couch all night. Go on… I can show myself out.”

“Yeah… okay.” Yawning again, Jason stood and hugged him, nuzzling his face into Corey’s neck. The warm breath against the brunette’s throat caused him shiver involuntarily. “Goodnight, Cor,” Jason mumbled before shuffling towards his bedroom.

What the hell was that? Corey thought, staring at the hall where his friend disappeared. Was Jason still asleep? Shrugging and blaming it on the man’s confused, half-asleep state, Corey put away the blanket and turned off the television. Taking another look down the hall, he let himself out, locking the door behind him, already thinking about what they could watch on their next movie night.

 

<><><>

 

With their schedules, they hadn’t had time for more than texts back and forth for days. This Halloween party was the first evening Jason had off in a while. Luckily, the deal he’d been working on for weeks had closed, so the long hours would ease off again. Corey hadn’t mentioned the hug to Jason, not wanting to embarrass the man. Before he had a chance to change out of his work clothes, the bell rang signalling the first trick or treaters. With a grin, Corey grabbed the bowl of candy and opened the door. Time to feed the monsters.

 

By 8:30, the last of the candy goblins were long gone, and Corey was examining himself in the mirror. He didn’t know why he’d let Jason talk him into buying this outfit. He’d never been much for costumes, but one of Jason’s clients was throwing a party and Jason had invited him along, saying he needed to get out and have some fun. Giving himself another once over, he grimaced and headed to the kitchen for a beer. If he was going to be seen in public in this thing, he was going to need something to steady his nerves. The doorbell rang when he was halfway through his drink.

“Coming,” he called out. Opening the door, he knew shock and admiration were clearly written on his face. Jason looked incredible. Dressed as a cowboy… complete with chaps, boots and a cowboy hat… the man was hot. Faded jeans hugged his body, and the chaps highlighted his… assets. Corey felt his heart speed up as his body reacted to view.

“You look great!” Jason said, stepping into the house.

Corey snorted in disbelief. “I look ridiculous.”

“No, you look… ho… really good.” Corey thought he saw Jason’s gaze linger on his exposed chest, but he must have imagined it.

“But, I’m a pirate!” Corey exclaimed, waving his hand up and down at his body. “And these pants are too tight.” The brown, leather pants were form fitting, with calf-hugging boots. His linen shirt was held together by a leather strap, showing off a significant amount of his chest. The costume was finished off with a wide leather belt to hold his fake sword, and a bandana, which still sat on the kitchen counter.

“But such a cute pirate,” Jason said, reaching up to pat his cheek.

“Fuck off.” Corey laughed, pushing his hand away. “Let’s just go and get this over with.”

 

Corey had to admit the party was a lot of fun. Several of the guests were from out of town, and he didn’t know very many people, but everyone seemed to be having fun.

“Are you having a good time?” Jason handed him a drink.

“Yeah, I am.” Corey looked up with a smile. “Thank you for inviting me. It’s been years since I’ve been to a costume party.”

The tall blonde laughed. “I know it’s unusual, but they’ve had these parties for years at Sunderson. Gilles tells me his mother started throwing them for the staff the year after his parents married, and they’ve had them ever since.”

Corey looked around the large room at all of the happy party goers. It would seem Gilles Sunderson was a well-liked employer. “Well I’m happy I came, even if I had to wear this.” He pulled at the too-tight brown leather pants.

Jason’s gaze traveled down his body, before he looked away quickly. “Have I introduced you to Gilles’ wife, Jasmine, yet?”

He shook his head, wondering at the abrupt change in topic. “No, I don’t think so.”

After being introduced to their hosts and chatting with several of the guests, Corey found himself by the bar, grabbing another beer for himself, and a water for Jason. Thinking of the man, he searched the room, finding him standing on the far side of the hall talking to an animated looking older woman.

“I love the cowboy costume too,” a female voice said to his right.

“Hmm?” He pulled his attention away from his friend, and found a petite, young woman dressed as what he assumed was Black Widow from the Avengers, standing beside him with a drink in her hand.

“Jason.” She inclined her head in his direction. “I can see why you love the costume. He looks pretty hot in it.” She winked as she took another sip of the colourful drink.

Corey gaped at the smirking woman. “Oh… I wasn’t… I don’t think….”

The woman giggled. “Oh, honey, don’t worry. I know Jason is gay.” She waved away his attempted denials. “He turned me down pretty gently when I hit on him. I’m Kendra by the way. Kendra Miller. I’m a sales rep with Sunderson Agri.”

“Corey Smyth.” He took her offered hand, still not sure what to say about being caught staring at Jason.

“Jason is a great guy.” The woman’s smile widened again. “You’re a lucky man.”

“We’re not a couple.” He finally managed to get his brain to engage.

“Really?” The sales rep actually looked disappointed. “Well, I think you two would look hot as hell together. It was great to meet you Corey Smyth, but I’d better go rescue your cowboy from Molly. She’ll talk his ear off about her gout if he’s not careful.” With another wink she made her way across the room.

Corey stared after her. Why would she think they were a couple? Jason extracted himself from his group and made his way across the room to his side. He ignored the flush of pleasure the man’s smile gave him.

“Did you get your beer?”

“Yeah.” Corey’s voice cracked slightly. He grabbed their drinks and handed Jason a bottle. “Here’s your water.”

“Thanks.” The handsome blonde took a long drink, and Corey couldn’t help staring at his throat as he swallowed. “I see they’ve set up the midnight buffet,” he observed, drawing Corey out of his gawking. “Do you want anything?”

Giving himself a mental shake, he tried to settle his uncooperative libido. “Maybe….”

Gary, my wonderful editor and friend, I can't thank you enough for all of your help and support. Thank you to all of you who read and support this story.
Copyright © 2016 LitLover; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 64
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



I guess Jason has been more than sucessful in hiding his attraction after the pool party. Now it seems to be Corey's turn to feel a little awkward over lusting after his friend and having girls assume they're a couple. :lol:
I like the way they both enjoy doing friendship things, but I wonder if Jason's lack of sleep is only due to work.

Link to comment

After being out, I had to do a bit of catch-up (4 worthy chapters!). Remarkable how the chemistry you're portraying in our heroes is developing from a "just friends" into a "slow burn"--and I suspect flames are going to erupt shortly. (Fingers crossed.) The ex- is a concern, however; it'd be easy to see how he'd be problematic.
You've done so well here: interesting characters, great dialogue, consistent and believeable situations that only emphasize the human-ness of Corey and Jason. I'm looking forward to seeing where this tale leads!
More, more!

Link to comment

I'm glad they rekindled their friendship it such an important part of who they are tigether. It also seems each is having the same attraction issues and people are noticing. Eventually they'll both realize they really do belong together ... it just a matter of trust.
Another nice chapter.

Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

It's both amusing and fascinating to watch Jason and Corey moving toward a much more intimate relationship. It seems that others are always more cognizant of the interest level than the participants.

Link to comment

I was very disappointed to read that Jason was wearing jeans under the chaps. That's not the way Corey or I were imagining him :)

 

The friendship seems to have developed quite nicely, it might be time for things to develop further but I am expecting a shoe to drop sometime soon

Link to comment

And so Corey is beginning to realize he must face the gut wrenching question. Can he forgive Jason? Can he trust hIm? Can he even foresee a situation in which he might do so in a relationship? The moment he can do this is the moment the barrier he has erected between them crumbles. And Jason? Does he understand the depth of change and resistance he must overcome to have a relationship with Corey? Will he think it worth the difficulty? Look forward to having my questions answered at the earliest possible moment. :)

Link to comment

And so, the light bulb has gone on in Corey's head, thanks to time, and physical reactions that can't be ignored. He's seeing both the old Jason who was his friend, and the new Jason who is no longer a player. Time to grow up Corey, and leave the pain of a philandering father and the callous actions of a boy... behind. Forgiving usually helps the ones who forgives, the most. Jason is a good man... so well done, my friend... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

Corey and Jason are aware of the attraction they feel, but have deduced the other does not feel the same way. If they only knew how wrong they were, it would make their none too subtle dance way more enjoyable. The fact that even after six months of reconnecting, Corey still equates the actions of a very young and selfish Jason to this obviously changed man he now knows is a bit frustrating. Jason hasn't given him pause to still think of him being that way. There must be a defining moment on the horizon when they both have the ah-ha moment and slap their hands to their foreheads :facepalm: for being such dumb-asses. I hope it happens sooner rather than later. Now, I have to drum my fingers on the table, and wait impatiently until next Wednesday to read the next chapter! GRRR...why must you make us wait?!

Link to comment

Ha! So Corey is not so immune to Jason. But neither thinks the other is or could be interested. Now for them to clue in. The re established friendship is on solid footing and is a great base for a future relationship. Jason just needs to keep doing what he's being doing and Corey needs to see a way he can trust Jason with his heart.. It will be so good once they're on the same page. Right Lit?

Link to comment

Such a slow dance they are doing, neither party ready to face the reality of their feelings. It's good though.Now they each have a chance to decide if it is actually worth it, taking that step and perhaps risking their friendship. They both seem to need time to come to terms with what they really want.

Link to comment
On 06/29/2016 11:12 PM, Timothy M. said:

I guess Jason has been more than sucessful in hiding his attraction after the pool party. Now it seems to be Corey's turn to feel a little awkward over lusting after his friend and having girls assume they're a couple. :lol:

I like the way they both enjoy doing friendship things, but I wonder if Jason's lack of sleep is only due to work.

lol well I've found people outside of the situation seem to notice things the people involved don't, and I think Kendra had some pretty decent instincts about Corey.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Tim. :hug:

Link to comment
On 06/30/2016 12:15 AM, Robert Rex said:

After being out, I had to do a bit of catch-up (4 worthy chapters!). Remarkable how the chemistry you're portraying in our heroes is developing from a "just friends" into a "slow burn"--and I suspect flames are going to erupt shortly. (Fingers crossed.) The ex- is a concern, however; it'd be easy to see how he'd be problematic.

You've done so well here: interesting characters, great dialogue, consistent and believeable situations that only emphasize the human-ness of Corey and Jason. I'm looking forward to seeing where this tale leads!

More, more!

Thank you, Robert. I really appreciate the support, and your kind words. :*)

Link to comment
On 06/30/2016 12:54 AM, dughlas said:

I'm glad they rekindled their friendship it such an important part of who they are tigether. It also seems each is having the same attraction issues and people are noticing. Eventually they'll both realize they really do belong together ... it just a matter of trust.

Another nice chapter.

Their friendship was an important part of their lives. More important than they probably realized at the time. And yes, trust is key with these two.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Dugh :hug:

Link to comment
On 06/30/2016 01:18 AM, drpaladin said:

It's both amusing and fascinating to watch Jason and Corey moving toward a much more intimate relationship. It seems that others are always more cognizant of the interest level than the participants.

I think Jason and Corey are both so worried about the other's reaction that they don't notice the attention THEY are receiving. We'll have to see what Corey does with the knowledge that his rekindled crush isn't that much of a secret.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Dr.P.

Link to comment
On 06/30/2016 01:25 AM, Bucket1 said:

I was very disappointed to read that Jason was wearing jeans under the chaps. That's not the way Corey or I were imagining him :)

 

The friendship seems to have developed quite nicely, it might be time for things to develop further but I am expecting a shoe to drop sometime soon

haha well it was a party thrown by a client... the jockstrap might not have been appropriate ;)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, B. :hug:

Link to comment
On 06/30/2016 01:29 AM, Parker Owens said:

And so Corey is beginning to realize he must face the gut wrenching question. Can he forgive Jason? Can he trust hIm? Can he even foresee a situation in which he might do so in a relationship? The moment he can do this is the moment the barrier he has erected between them crumbles. And Jason? Does he understand the depth of change and resistance he must overcome to have a relationship with Corey? Will he think it worth the difficulty? Look forward to having my questions answered at the earliest possible moment. :)

I think Jason realizes how big of a chasm he'd have to cross for Corey to ever contemplate a relationship with him, and that's why he doesn't want Corey to know about his attraction. He feels like Corey's trust is fragile. The question is, how fragile is it, really?

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Parker. :)

Link to comment

Well, I'm kinda enjoying that I'm the only one that flat out refuses to ever forgive Jason! Lol! I still say that 8 years without even a hello, I'm sorry for the way I acted, shows that Jason never really valued the friendship like everyone is believing. That, in turn, means that he was still a douche up until karma slapped him in the face. Once again, TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE!

Link to comment

Sorry I haven't been reviewing regularly. I just wanted to stop by and say how much I am enjoying the story. :)

Link to comment
On 06/30/2016 01:49 AM, Headstall said:

And so, the light bulb has gone on in Corey's head, thanks to time, and physical reactions that can't be ignored. He's seeing both the old Jason who was his friend, and the new Jason who is no longer a player. Time to grow up Corey, and leave the pain of a philandering father and the callous actions of a boy... behind. Forgiving usually helps the ones who forgives, the most. Jason is a good man... so well done, my friend... cheers... Gary...

I believe you're right and Corey is seeing Jason in a new light... but also with the good things he remembered from when they were younger. Forgiving usually does help the one who forgives, and I think Jason feels lighter now that he's let some of his anger and resentment go.

 

Thank you for your review and all of you support, Gary. :hug:

Link to comment
On 06/30/2016 03:49 AM, BuffyWillow said:

Corey and Jason are aware of the attraction they feel, but have deduced the other does not feel the same way. If they only knew how wrong they were, it would make their none too subtle dance way more enjoyable. The fact that even after six months of reconnecting, Corey still equates the actions of a very young and selfish Jason to this obviously changed man he now knows is a bit frustrating. Jason hasn't given him pause to still think of him being that way. There must be a defining moment on the horizon when they both have the ah-ha moment and slap their hands to their foreheads :facepalm: for being such dumb-asses. I hope it happens sooner rather than later. Now, I have to drum my fingers on the table, and wait impatiently until next Wednesday to read the next chapter! GRRR...why must you make us wait?!

Drew has forgiven Jason for what happened with Pierre, but that doesn't mean it would make it easy for him to trust the guy with his heart, right?

 

Thank you for your review and your support, BuffyWillow :)

Link to comment
On 06/30/2016 05:10 AM, Defiance19 said:

Ha! So Corey is not so immune to Jason. But neither thinks the other is or could be interested. Now for them to clue in. The re established friendship is on solid footing and is a great base for a future relationship. Jason just needs to keep doing what he's being doing and Corey needs to see a way he can trust Jason with his heart.. It will be so good once they're on the same page. Right Lit?

Haha no, I would say that Corey is definitely NOT immune to Jason. Jason and Corey do need to get on the same page, but at least they're reading from the same book now :)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Def :hug:

Link to comment
On 06/30/2016 05:59 AM, Puppilull said:

Such a slow dance they are doing, neither party ready to face the reality of their feelings. It's good though.Now they each have a chance to decide if it is actually worth it, taking that step and perhaps risking their friendship. They both seem to need time to come to terms with what they really want.

Deciding if it's worth risking a friendship they both missed for the last eight years is going to be tough. I think they may be getting closer to at least having an honest debate with themselves.

 

Thank the for your review and your support, Puppi :)

Link to comment
On 06/30/2016 08:13 AM, jaysalmn said:

Well, I'm kinda enjoying that I'm the only one that flat out refuses to ever forgive Jason! Lol! I still say that 8 years without even a hello, I'm sorry for the way I acted, shows that Jason never really valued the friendship like everyone is believing. That, in turn, means that he was still a douche up until karma slapped him in the face. Once again, TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE!

lol yes it would appear that you're one of the lone anti-Jason holdouts. It is great to get a different perspective on Jason though and see where the holes are in the story. What is in my head is more detailed where Jason is concerned. In my head, Jason did try to find Corey and Pierre at certain points, but Drew refused to talk about Corey or Pierre with him. After being shut down he stopped trying. I mentioned in an earlier chapter that Drew wouldn't talk to Jason about his friends but I obviously wasn't clear on this point and will have to think about going back and adding more detail. I thank you for that :)

 

Thank you for your review and your support jaysalmn. I really do appreciate your thoughts. :)

Link to comment
On 06/30/2016 09:05 AM, impunity said:

Sorry I haven't been reviewing regularly. I just wanted to stop by and say how much I am enjoying the story. :)

Thank you, impunity! I'm pleased you're enjoying the story :)

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..