Jump to content
    LitLover
  • Author
  • 2,484 Words
  • 7,019 Views
  • 27 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unforgivable - 19. Chapter 19

Chapter 19

 

Corey smiled when he heard the phone buzz in his office. It must be Jason confirming whether he could make it tonight. After a wonderful couple of days with each other, the real world, with jobs and clients, made itself known. The lawyer called Corey earlier to tell him one of his deals was falling apart, and needed some attention. They’d planned to have dinner then go to see the new Underworld movie. Neither was sure they were going to like the film, but it was still fun to see the half-naked werewolves, and leather clad vampires running around on-screen.

“All right, Annie,” Corey said as he washed his hands. “I want you to go home and try some of those exercises I demonstrated. We can reassess your progress during your follow-up next month.”

“Thank you, Corey,” the older woman responded, gingerly rising from the exam table with Corey’s help.

“You’re welcome. Don’t forget to book an appointment with Liam before you leave.”

He waved goodbye, and then headed for his office. Annie was his last appointment for the day, but there was a never-ending pile of paperwork to do before he could leave. Grabbing his phone, he felt a twinge of disappointment reading Jason’s text that he couldn’t make their date. Although deflated, he had to admire the man’s work ethic.

“You look like someone kicked your dog,” Liam quipped, sitting in the chair across the desk. “Trouble in boyfriend-ville?”

“Boyfriend-ville?” Corey responded with a laugh.

Liam shrugged. “I stand by my question.”

Corey gave him a crooked smile. “No trouble, just a change in plans.”

”Your hunky lawyer has to work late?”

“Yep,” Corey said with a sigh. “It’s the life of a lawyer. Can’t be helped.”

“So what are you doing tonight?”

“I’m not sure. Making grilled cheese, and watching reruns of Criminal Minds?” he joked.

“While Derek Morgan is hot, how about coming out with me to the Vikings game?”

“Hockey?” Corey was surprised. “Since when do you like hockey, much less voluntarily go and watch a game?”

His assistant blushed and looked away from Corey’s stunned gaze. “Aleksei asked me to come.”

Suddenly things were becoming clearer. “Aleksei? That wouldn’t happen to be the dark-haired guy from the bar with the tattoo sleeve on his right arm?”

“Yeah,” Liam replied, looking bashful. “That’s him.”

“Are you dating?”

“Not exactly dating.”

“Oh?”

“Alek and I have known each other for a couple of years. I didn’t realize until recently he was gay. He’s….” Liam hesitated, clearing his throat. “He’s not exactly out.”

“Oh, Li…” Corey felt badly for his assistant. It was hard enough to find someone in their area, and then to have the complication of the man being in the closet? It could be difficult for his friend, who made no apologies for his sexuality. “It must a good sign that he invited you to watch him play tonight?”

“I hope so.” Liam flushed with obvious pleasure. “I really like this guy.”

“When did you realize he was gay?” Corey asked, knowing there must be a story there. He’d always wondered how closeted men found partners… especially in a city as small as theirs.

“New Year’s Eve actually.” Liam’s mouth turned up in a smile, and his eyes lost focus, as if he were reliving that night. “I was going to say hi on my way to the bar. I was only a few steps away when Zach stopped to invite me to some party he was having. He made a joke about me joining him and Bry in a three way.” He stopped talking to roll his eyes.

“Why doesn’t that surprise me?” Corey scoffed, shaking his head. “What did you say to him?”

“I didn’t even get a chance to reply. Alek came up and asked if Zach was bothering me.” Liam chuckled. “After he chased Zach off we ended up talking for over an hour. I felt bad for bothering him because he was supposed to be working, but Alek said he wanted me to stay close in case ‘any other assholes’ tried to hit on me. His words.”

“So you two are close?”

“Not at all,” Liam replied, shaking his head. “I was surprised by his reaction. Zach was a pig, but he wasn’t doing anything inappropriate. Alek and I catch up when we see each other, but it’s not like we hang out in the same circles. I wouldn’t have even said we were friends.” A fond smile curved the young man’s lips. “He’s always been protective of his sisters, but I never expected it to spill over onto me.”

“Sounds like someone has a crush,” Corey teased.

Liam snorted. “Who wouldn’t?” He sighed dramatically, flopping back in his seat. “Did you see that body? Those tats? Just… damn.”

Corey laughed. “All right, I concede he’s good looking, and protective. It still doesn’t explain how you found out he was gay. He could just be the big brother type.”

His assistant’s blush, which hadn’t quite faded, deepened again. “I, umm… I went home with him.”

“Really?” Corey’s eyebrows rose in surprise. Liam wasn’t a one night stand kind of guy, so hooking up at a bar was unusual.

“Yeah.” They young man’s hand touched the side of his head. “I was on my way to the bus stop, and almost got hit by some jackass racing down the street.”

“Oh my God, are you all right? Why didn’t you say something earlier?”

“We didn’t have five minutes to talk all day, and I’m feeling much better now. I jumped out of the way and hit my head on the curb. Alek was outside and witnessed the whole thing.”

“Come on,” Corey said, standing. “Let’s go to the exam room. I can check your neck and back.”

“I’m fine, really,” the younger man protested, gesturing for Corey to sit back down. “Alek called an ambulance, and made me go in to get checked over. The doc said I had a concussion, and sent me home with instructions to come back if my symptoms got any worse.”

“He let you leave alone?” Corey was shocked. Normally a person with a concussion needed to be observed, especially overnight.

“No.” Liam’s eyes lit up with pleasure. “Alek insisted on taking me home so he could keep an eye on me.”

“Handsome, protective, and a guardian angel.” Although Corey was teasing his employee, he was grateful Liam had someone there for him. The young man had grown up in the area, raised by a single dad who had died the year before. As far as Corey knew, Liam had cousins out east, but they weren’t close. “Seriously, that was really nice of him.”

“I told him it wasn’t necessary, but he insisted.”

“Good. I’m glad he did. You shouldn’t be alone after a hit to the head.”

“That’s what he said.” Liam’s voice become soft. “He took me home and we sat on his couch for a while, just talking. One thing led to another….”

Corey grinned. “He got a little hands on with his caregiving, did he?”

“You could say that.” He didn’t think he’d ever seen his assistant blush so much before. All of the man’s blood supply must have rushed to his face and neck.

“How ‘in the closet’ is he?” Corey asked, concerned his friend seemed to be smitten already.

“Deep in the closet…,” he answered with a tired sounding sigh. “Like back in the far corner, burrowing into the wall kind of deep.”

“Liam….”

“Don’t, Corey. I know what you’re going to say.” His assistant stood and began pacing behind his chair. “His sisters know, but his father and grandfather are pretty homophobic. He’s opening his own garage, and his dad co-signed his loan, and….”

“And he’s worried his dad might pull his support if the family found out,” Corey finished. “I get it. It’s a terrible situation for you, though.”

Liam looked sad as he sat back down. “I can be patient,” he said, rubbing his palms over his face. “Hell, we’re still so new… we could end before we even start. All of this could be moot.”

“You said his sisters know? What do they think?”

“Elena and Nat are very supportive, apparently.” Liam smiled again. “Ellie is a sweet girl. She’s a vet tech at the clinic where I bring Tux for his check-ups. Tux loved her immediately.” Corey cringed. He’d met the man’s cantankerous cat a couple of times, and had the claw marks to prove it. “We hang out once in a while… lunch dates, bar buddies… that sort of thing. I met Alek through her. Their older sister, Nat, doesn’t live in the area, but he said she just wants him to be happy.”

“At least there’s hope they might be able to soften the blow,” Corey offered.

“I know this is going to be tough,” the young man turned his gaze on Corey. “But we just click. We like the same movies, have similar tastes in music. He loves sports, and I love to watch athletes….”

Corey snorted a laugh. “That’s something to build on.” He gave his friend a sympathetic smile. “I really do hope it works out for you. Just be careful, all right? I’d hate to see you get hurt.”

“I appreciate that.” Liam stood again. “So can you come to the game with me? I might feel less awkward if I had someone with me who actually understood the rules.”

Grinning, he nodded. “Sure. It might be fun. I hear the men’s league games are pretty competitive.”

Before Liam left for the day, they made plans to meet at the arena around seven. Corey shot a quick text to his boyfriend, letting him know his plans. Seconds later Corey’s phone rang.

“Since I had to cancel you’re going to ogle hockey players?” Jason’s teasing voice made Corey snicker.

“Damn right. If I can’t stare at your hot body, I need some sort of eye candy.”

“I’m wounded,” Jason responded with a loud sigh. “So easily replaced.”

“You know you’re irreplaceable.” Corey became serious. “How late do you think you’re going to be?”

“Several more hours yet. We should have something to send out tonight though.”

“Tell you what.” Corey lowered his voice, even though he knew no one else was around. “I should be home by eleven. If you’re done, and aren’t too tired, why don’t you stop by? I’ll make it worth your while.”

“An offer I can’t refuse.” Corey could hear the smile in his boyfriend’s voice. “It’ll give me something to look forward to.”

After hanging up the phone, Corey hurried through the rest of his work, and then headed home to shower and change. Although he missed Jason, he was looking forward to hanging out with Liam. They saw each other at work, but hadn’t spent a lot of time together outside of the office lately, and he missed the man’s friendship.

 

“What’s a hat trick again? It has nothing to do with their helmets, right?”

Corey stifled a laugh, not wanting to embarrass his friend. “No,” he said, pleased with how steady his voice sounded. “Nothing to do with the helmets. It means a player scored three goals in one game.”

“So Alek needs one more goal for a hat trick?”

“Exactly.” He clapped Liam on the back. “You’re getting it.”

“Imagine if I were as interested in the game as I was the players?” the young man whispered with a wink.

Corey continued to explain the game to Liam, impressed with how quickly the young man was picking up the terms and the rules. He’d even managed to figure out what being off-side meant, and complained along with the rest of the Viking’s fans when the refs missed a clear infraction. What pleased Corey most, though, was during every stoppage in play, Alek would look up into that stands where they were sitting. The attention didn’t go unnoticed by Liam, who flushed with pleasure each time. The man’s crush seemed to be quickly developing into something more serious. Corey only hoped his big-hearted friend didn’t get crushed.

The game ended with Alek’s team winning, and Liam cheering loudly beside him. They waited in the lobby while the players changed out of their uniforms, chatting about their coming week, and Corey’s trip to the cabin.

“You’re lucky. I would love to go on a romantic getaway.”

Corey laughed. “I don’t know how romantic it’s going to be with Drew and Pierre around.”

“Please,” Liam scoffed. “They’re going to be too busy with their own dates to care what you and Jason are up to.”

“Liam,” a quiet, deep voice said, drawing their attention. A tall, handsome man, with a scar from his right eye and down his cheek, fidgeted nearby.

“Alek!” Liam jumped up, pulling Corey along with him. “I want you to meet my boss, and friend, Corey Smyth.” He stopped in front of the taller man. “Corey this is Aleksei Petrov.”

“Call me Alek, please.” The man held out his hand.

“It’s nice to meet you, Alek.” Corey took the offered hand. “That was a great game. You played really well.”

“Thank you,” the man responded, looking proud of his hard work before nervousness creeped into his expression. “Liam and I are going out for pizza. Would you like to come?”

“No, thank you.” Corey could see how badly Liam wanted some time alone with the man. “My boyfriend is stopping by later, so I should get home.”

Alek looked surprised at Corey’s admission. It was obvious he didn’t hang around a lot of people who were open about their sexuality.

“Say hi to Jason, and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” Liam waggled his eyebrows comically.

“That’s not a very long list,” Corey retorted. “You two kids play safe now.” Alek looked anxiously around the room, as if worried someone might overhear their conversation. Corey wondered if the hockey player was uncomfortable with the sexual joking, or if it was the nature of the teasing that bothered him. Praying again that his friend knew what he was doing, Corey said his goodbyes.

 

At home, sipping a glass of wine, he mulled over Liam’s situation. Would it beneficial if Aleksei was around more openly gay men? It could help him become more comfortable with his sexuality. Maybe he and Jason could have Liam and Alek over for dinner? Resolving to discuss the plan with his boyfriend later, he put Liam out of his mind, and turned his head when the door opened.

“Holy shit,” Jason said as a cold blast of air made Corey shiver. The blonde quickly shut the door. “You’re naked.”

“Welcome home, Jase.” His grin promised hours of wicked fun. “I said I would make it worth your while, and I always keep my promises.”

A big thank you to my friend and editor, Gary.  He managed to get this chapter edited so I could post on time, even though I got it to him late.  :worship:   Thank you to those who read and support this story.  
Copyright © 2016 LitLover; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 68
  • Love 4
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



:-D

 

Well, this is an interesting turn. Another lawyer working late? Oh dear. Hopefully if it becomes a consistent issue it won't put too much strain on Jason and Corey. I have a feeling that may not be the case.

Link to comment

I loved the naughty ending :)
They seem to have settled together quite nicely but the lawyer hours sure do suck. I really want to know what will happen in the cabin.

Link to comment

Hey, Lit. I found the Liam/Alek thing an interesting diversion. I also liked how it never crossed Corey's mind to question Jason's reason for lateness... despite the theme of the story, that would have been out of sync with what is happening between the two... thanks for not going there. And like B, I liked the naughty ending. Jason needs to warm Corey up :) ... great chapter, my friend... cheers... Gary....

Link to comment

Another gilt-edged chapter, and one in which the comfort Jason and Corey developed with each other is in full evidence. I liked the interplay between Corey and Liam, and how it contrasted with Corey and Jason's. Liam's road with Alek is going to be harder, I think.

Link to comment

So, a little project for the guys to work on. Getting Liam and Alek together and comfortable. Sexually frustrated hockey players... So much fun. ;)

Link to comment

I like Corey's style. And he said welcome home. Doesn't get better than that. Well, maybe it does... Lol..
Looks like the circle of friends may be expanding. May be good for Alek if he's willing..

 

always looking forward to more Lit..

Link to comment
On 08/24/2016 11:37 PM, Lux Apollo said:

:-D

 

Well, this is an interesting turn. Another lawyer working late? Oh dear. Hopefully if it becomes a consistent issue it won't put too much strain on Jason and Corey. I have a feeling that may not be the case.

I've known lawyers (mostly junior lawyers on big criminal or litigation cases) to sleep on their couches in the weeks before court and have family bring them fresh clothes in the morning. Luckily Jason should never have to do that, but he will work some late nights.

 

I think, judging by the welcome home he received, so far Corey is pretty understanding.

Link to comment

Wow, I'm wary for anyone who knowingly starts a relationship with someone so deep in the closet. Liam seems to realize what he's getting himself into, but that doesn't mean much when your heart is on the line with someone who can't really be themselves, except with a select few. I hope it works out for him, and it doesn't effect his friendship with Corey in the long run.
Nothing like being welcomed home by your naked boyfriend. Good thing he didn't bring home a colleague... :lol: 'cause that would've been embarrassing. :*) Corey is good for the time being with Jason cancelling on him.
It seems like smooth sailing for the time being, but I'm looking out for that :o moment. So when are you going to rip the rug from under us? Should I start talking to a therapist now, or hold off?
Good chapter. Looking forward to next week!

Link to comment
On 08/25/2016 12:45 AM, Bucket1 said:

I loved the naughty ending :)

They seem to have settled together quite nicely but the lawyer hours sure do suck. I really want to know what will happen in the cabin.

Who wouldn't like to be welcomed home by a hot, naked guy? :P

 

Thank you for your review and your support, B. :hug:

Link to comment
On 08/25/2016 01:10 AM, Headstall said:

Hey, Lit. I found the Liam/Alek thing an interesting diversion. I also liked how it never crossed Corey's mind to question Jason's reason for lateness... despite the theme of the story, that would have been out of sync with what is happening between the two... thanks for not going there. And like B, I liked the naughty ending. Jason needs to warm Corey up :) ... great chapter, my friend... cheers... Gary....

I really like Liam, and he wanted some attention in this chapter. He was pretty insistent. I also wanted to show a little bit Corey with friends outside of Jason. Although he and Jason have gotten very close, its never healthy to be joined at the hip 24/7.

 

Corey did accept the reason for Jason's lateness without question. It seems they've come a long way from Corey's distrust.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Gary. :hug:

Link to comment
On 08/25/2016 02:22 AM, Parker Owens said:

Another gilt-edged chapter, and one in which the comfort Jason and Corey developed with each other is in full evidence. I liked the interplay between Corey and Liam, and how it contrasted with Corey and Jason's. Liam's road with Alek is going to be harder, I think.

I believe you're right about Liam and Alek. It's never easy when one partner is in the closet. It can lead to a lot of tears and heartache.

 

"Gilt-edged" I like that :*)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Parker :)

Link to comment
On 08/25/2016 04:08 AM, Puppilull said:

So, a little project for the guys to work on. Getting Liam and Alek together and comfortable. Sexually frustrated hockey players... So much fun. ;)

Sexually frustrated hockey players can be fun to write about ;)

 

I actually have some ideas for a possible off-shoot story... we'll where it goes :)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Puppi. :)

Link to comment

I'm enjoying the playful interaction between C&J. Corey seems to have resolved his trust issues and can relax and have fun without worrying about Jason and then be fully in the moment when Jason gets home.
Nice chapter.

Link to comment

Nice chapter. .hope Liams man finds his way outta the closest, not worth staying in there. Nothing like a nekkid man for a midnight snacķ!

Link to comment

That's my favorite ending to a chapter of this story. Corey naked? :yes:

 

I like where things are headed with Corey and Jason. I'd definitely enjoy seeing their relationship continue to blossom. I also see more story potential with Liam and his hockey playing bouncer. I saw you mention a spin off. I could see hose two dealing with some drama.

 

I agree with Bucket, this trip to the cabin really interests me. I want to see how everything plays out once the entire group is reunited. I think it could end up being kinda funny. Perhaps some initial awkwardness, but in a good way.

 

Anyway I'm still just loving this story, thanks as always for sharing your talents LL.

Link to comment
On 08/25/2016 07:32 AM, Defiance19 said:

I like Corey's style. And he said welcome home. Doesn't get better than that. Well, maybe it does... Lol..

Looks like the circle of friends may be expanding. May be good for Alek if he's willing..

 

always looking forward to more Lit..

Corey does have a flare when it comes to welcoming someone home, doesn't he? :P

 

The circle of friends may be expanding. We'll have to see how loud Liam becomes again in later chapters

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Def :hug:

Link to comment
On 08/26/2016 01:39 AM, BuffyWillow said:

Wow, I'm wary for anyone who knowingly starts a relationship with someone so deep in the closet. Liam seems to realize what he's getting himself into, but that doesn't mean much when your heart is on the line with someone who can't really be themselves, except with a select few. I hope it works out for him, and it doesn't effect his friendship with Corey in the long run.

Nothing like being welcomed home by your naked boyfriend. Good thing he didn't bring home a colleague... :lol: 'cause that would've been embarrassing. :*) Corey is good for the time being with Jason cancelling on him.

It seems like smooth sailing for the time being, but I'm looking out for that :o moment. So when are you going to rip the rug from under us? Should I start talking to a therapist now, or hold off?

Good chapter. Looking forward to next week!

It will be a tough road for Liam, and he does know logically what he's getting into, but sometimes attraction supersedes logic and can short out a person's self-preservation.

 

Hahaha can you imagine if Jason brought home a colleague? Oh my! I think Corey was safe though, since it was so late. lol

 

What rug? There's a rug? ;)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, BuffyWillow. :)

Link to comment
On 08/26/2016 03:15 AM, dughlas said:

I'm enjoying the playful interaction between C&J. Corey seems to have resolved his trust issues and can relax and have fun without worrying about Jason and then be fully in the moment when Jason gets home.

Nice chapter.

Fully in the moment... yes I think that accurately describes what happened when the chapter faded to black ;)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Dugh. :hug:

Link to comment

Loved the ending, like everyone else, Lit! :D

 

Liam is so cute! I really hope he doesn't get hurt by Alek staying so far in the closet he's in Narnia. (I read that somewhere on here and it stuck! lol) I think C&J inviting them over for dinner is a great idea! Maybe Pierre and his boyfriend could come too. Alek really needs to be exposed to more gay men so he'll feel comfortable someday being who he is.

 

Damn, now I have to wait for a whole WEEK for a new chapter??? :(:(

Link to comment
On 08/26/2016 12:45 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Nice chapter. .hope Liams man finds his way outta the closest, not worth staying in there. Nothing like a nekkid man for a midnight snacķ!

lol maybe someone should tell him that being out of the closet means he might be able to expect a naked welcome home :P

 

Thank you for your review and your support, tim. :hug:

Link to comment
On 08/27/2016 12:36 AM, spikey582 said:

That's my favorite ending to a chapter of this story. Corey naked? :yes:

 

I like where things are headed with Corey and Jason. I'd definitely enjoy seeing their relationship continue to blossom. I also see more story potential with Liam and his hockey playing bouncer. I saw you mention a spin off. I could see hose two dealing with some drama.

 

I agree with Bucket, this trip to the cabin really interests me. I want to see how everything plays out once the entire group is reunited. I think it could end up being kinda funny. Perhaps some initial awkwardness, but in a good way.

 

Anyway I'm still just loving this story, thanks as always for sharing your talents LL.

With someone so deep in the closet there is bound to be drama, especially dating someone who is pretty open about being gay. I'll have to think about their story but I do have a lot of ideas.

 

The cabin interests me too. I can picture some of the scenes and conversations already.

 

Thank you for all of your support and your wonderful words, spikey :*)

Link to comment
On 08/27/2016 01:24 PM, Lisa said:

Loved the ending, like everyone else, Lit! :D

 

Liam is so cute! I really hope he doesn't get hurt by Alek staying so far in the closet he's in Narnia. (I read that somewhere on here and it stuck! lol) I think C&J inviting them over for dinner is a great idea! Maybe Pierre and his boyfriend could come too. Alek really needs to be exposed to more gay men so he'll feel comfortable someday being who he is.

 

Damn, now I have to wait for a whole WEEK for a new chapter??? :(:(

lol so far in the closet he's in Narnia... I love that! haha I think the dinner invite might be good too, but who knows, some people cling to the closet with a death grip.

 

The ending was fun to write, and even more fun for Jason ;)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Lisa. :)

Link to comment

It speaks volumes of how secure they are in their relationship that Corey knows Jason cancelling their plans are due to work and he simply organizes an evening out with Liam. Same for Jason calling him and joking about replacement eye candy. Of course, now I want to know what those hours of fun entailed. :P
I can understand why Liam wants to give Alek a chance and Corey has a good point about giving Alek some better role models than the males in his family and (probably) most of the hockey players. Although, they can't be too bad if he asked Liam to come see his game. I'm sure Jason can help Alek find alternative financing for his garage, so he can tell his dad to piss off, if the reaction is as bad as expected.

Link to comment
On 08/31/2016 06:44 AM, Timothy M. said:

It speaks volumes of how secure they are in their relationship that Corey knows Jason cancelling their plans are due to work and he simply organizes an evening out with Liam. Same for Jason calling him and joking about replacement eye candy. Of course, now I want to know what those hours of fun entailed. :P

I can understand why Liam wants to give Alek a chance and Corey has a good point about giving Alek some better role models than the males in his family and (probably) most of the hockey players. Although, they can't be too bad if he asked Liam to come see his game. I'm sure Jason can help Alek find alternative financing for his garage, so he can tell his dad to piss off, if the reaction is as bad as expected.

I like that both men were comfortable enough in the relationship that no one jumped to conclusions or made insecure assumptions. Corey seems to have finally realized that 20 year old Jason and this Jason are not the same guy, and I don't think that Jason has ever been the jealous type, and he already trusts Corey.

 

I hope that Jason and Corey can be good role models, but you never know how people will react to fear, especially fear of losing their family.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Tim :hug:

Link to comment

I think Alek has two very valid reasons for staying in the closet. Having family involved in your finances means they have much more control over your life than would otherwise be the case. And hockey players are not known for being the most accepting athletes of LGBTs.

 

I know both the SF Giants and the Oakland A's have Gay Day events. And there have been Openly Gay pro football and pro basketball players. I have not heard of the San José Sharks (hockey) or Earthquakes (soccer) having Gay Days. Of course, I'm not a sports fan, so what do I know?

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..