Jump to content
    LitLover
  • Author
  • 2,619 Words
  • 6,698 Views
  • 26 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unforgivable - 21. Chapter 21

Chapter 21

 

Corey leaned against his car outside Dr. Tremblay’s office and rubbed the heels of his hands over his face. Their latest session was a rough one. This had been his third meeting with the therapist, and they’d gone over a lot of painful ground. She’d given him plenty to think about until his next appointment in a couple of weeks. With a sigh he pushed away from the car and opened the door. He needed to shake this mood before he met up with Jason.

Today was the day they were driving to the Muskokas, and Corey was really looking forward to the trip. Since his latest foot in mouth incident, he and Jason had gotten back on track. He had no idea what he did to deserve someone so understanding and forgiving, but he wasn’t about to question his luck. It was ironic… he’d always thought Jason had committed the unforgivable sin, but now he was the one who couldn’t seem to get his act together, and needed forgiveness.

Later, with his bags packed and sitting by the front door, he did a last minute sweep of the house. The drive ahead was long, but he was excited. Not only would he get some time away with his man, but he’d also get to hang out with Drew and Pierre. As ready as he could be, he was contemplating texting Jason to ask if he wanted lunch when the man himself pulled up.

“Great minds think alike,” he commented when he saw the takeout bag in the blonde’s hand. “The subs,” he said, pointing to the bag when Jason’s eyebrow rose in silent question. “I was about to check if you wanted something to eat before we left.”

“Oh.” Jason laughed. “I figured it would be better to have something now so we don’t have to eat in the car.”

“You just don’t want me to spill anything in your baby,” Corey teased.

“Can you blame me?” Jason responded, with a wink and a peck on the cheek. “You get food everywhere. It’s like you can’t help yourself.”

Corey scoffed, feigning hurt. “I think I’m insulted.”

Jason set the bag down, and pulled him in for a lingering kiss. “Better?”

“Mmm, much.” Corey hummed his approval.

“How did your appointment go today?” Jason asked once they’d settled at the table.

Corey chewed slowly, and then met the other man’s cautious gaze. Jason always asked about each session, but never pushed Corey for details. Not wanting to rehash some of his more painful family memories, he was grateful. “About as well as could be expected,” he answered. “We talked about the day I got kicked out.”

Jason nodded, but didn’t speak, waiting quietly for Corey to continue.

“She’s helped me realize I have a lot of pent up anger. Not only with my dad, but with my mom as well.”

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“Not right now,” he replied with a sad smile. “Eventually I want to tell you everything, but I need some time to process, and I don’t want to start our holidays discussing my screwed up family.”

“Fair enough,” Jason responded, folding his sub wrapper. “Speaking of holiday… I think it’s high time we get started on ours.”

 

The drive was four hours long, and by the time they navigated the back roads, it was well past six in the evening when they pulled into the driveway. There was a rental SUV, and what Corey thought might be David’s truck parked by the garage, so he hoped they were in the right place.

Jason let out a low whistle. “Nice,” he commented, looking through the windshield at the two-story log building. There was a large, covered porch spanning the front of the cottage, and what looked to be a frozen lake the back. They grinned at each other before hopping out to grab their bags.

“Corey, Jason!” Drew called excitedly from the veranda. “About time to you two got here! We were starting to wonder if you’d gotten lost.”

“Hey, baby brother,” Jason grinned at the younger man. “We’d have been here sooner, but your directions sucked.”

“Baby brother this,” Drew retorted, grabbing his crotch. “It’s not my fault you two can’t navigate your way out of a paper bag.” Jogging down the steps, he bypassed his brother and pulled Corey into a one-armed hug. “Cor, it’s great to see you, even if you did bring my obnoxious brother along.”

Corey chuckled, relieved there didn’t seem to be any awkwardness between them. “Well, he was my ride.”

Drew snorted, and his eyes filled with mischief. “I’m sure he is, but I don’t need details.”

“Fuck off.” Corey laughed and threw a punch at the joker’s shoulder, barely missing when he ducked out of the way.

“Seriously, it’s awesome to have you here. I was worried you wouldn’t be able to take the time.”

“I wouldn’t have missed it.” Corey watched as Jason took their bags out of the trunk and started up the steps.

“You mean you wouldn’t have missed some time away with your man.”

“Is that David’s truck? What time did they get in?”

“Nice evasion, but yeah, it’s David’s. He and Pierre are checking out the lake to see if the ice is thick enough to go riding tomorrow.”

“Get a move on, you two,” Jason called out. “Let’s get inside before I freeze my balls off.”

“Can’t have that,” Drew said, while mussing Corey’s hair. “Cor probably needs those for later.” Sidestepping another slap the younger Sedor ran up the steps, grabbing a bag from Jason. “Come on, let me show you where you’ll be sleeping.”

They stepped inside, and were immediately met with the smell of something delicious cooking. Liz peeked around the corner, her face streaked with flour. “Hey guys,” she said with a happy grin. “Dinner should be ready in about half an hour. Go freshen up and come back down so I can get my hugs.”

“Such a pushy sister-in-law,” Jason teased, winking at the woman.

Liz’s grin widened. “You got that right. Now shoo.”

Drew led them up the stairs, and down a long hall lined by several doors. “This is mine and Lizzie’s room, and that’s where Pierre and David are staying.” He pointed to two closed doors. “This is the bathroom, and you two are down here.” He stopped in front of a room at the end of the hall.

“Why did you put us way down here,” Corey looked pointedly at the rooms they’d passed.

“I could say something about volume control, but this is the only other room that isn’t a single.”

“Funny man,” Jason retorted as he turned the knob and pushed the door open.

Corey was impressed. There were French doors straight ahead leading to a private balcony, with a view of the lake, and a bed covered in a colourful quilt sat against the wall to their left. With a few matching pieces of chunky, light-wood furniture, and a comfortable-looking chair in the corner, the entire space had a rustic, country feel. “Nice.”

Leaving them to unpack, Drew headed downstairs to help Liz with dinner, earning him a few parting shots about his lack of culinary skill, and how pretty a frilly apron would look on him. Corey smiled while listening to the brothers’ banter. He’d missed this. After the door closed behind Drew, Corey flopped back onto the bed with a deep sigh.

“This feels good,” he said, stretching his arms over his head.

Jason climbed up, straddled his thighs, and began nibbling his jaw. “Mmm, it does.”

“Not fair,” Corey protested half-heartedly, while turning his head to provide better access. “You know we can’t do anything.”

“Who says we can’t?” Jason’s teasing lips moved down the side of Corey’s neck to the hollow of his throat.

The brunette barely held back a groan. “Dinner....” He panted. “Twenty min…. oh shit.” He felt Jason grin as the man reached between them to palm his erection.

“I think we have a few minutes.”

Scooting off the bed, the big blonde removed Corey’s belt and unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them down his thighs, and leaving him naked from the waist down. Pulling him to the edge of the bed, Jason knelt on the floor and engulfed Corey with his hot, wet mouth.

“Oh… fuck....” He groaned as quietly as he could. Knowing someone could come in at any moment through the unlocked door added to his excitement. It didn’t take long before Jason’s talented mouth had him grabbing a pillow and grunting his release into the fabric. Spent, he let his arms flop to the side, grinning at his boyfriend when the pillow was moved from his face. “Damn… you’re really good at that.”

Jason laughed, and offered him a hand. “Come on, they’re expecting us.”

“What about you?” Corey’s gaze went to the bulge behind Jason’s fly.

“We can take care of me later. This was for you.”

He reached up and ran his fingertips along Jason’s stubbled jaw. “Later,” he promised.

There was a commotion at the door as they made their way back downstairs. “Cor,” Pierre squealed, dropping his jacket and hurrying over. “You’re here!”

Corey opened his arms and braced for the impact of Pierre’s smaller body. The man always was an enthusiastic hugger. “I missed you,” he whispered, pulling the redhead into a strong embrace. “It’s nice to see you again, David.” He acknowledged the big construction worker over Pierre’s tousled hair. David greeted them, and then leaned against the wall… watching his exuberant boyfriend with obvious affection in his eyes. Corey was thrilled Pierre had someone so devoted to him.

After releasing Corey, Pierre turned his attention on the older Sedor. “I’m glad you could make it too, Jason.”

Corey observed both men closely, looking for signs of discomfort. Although Jason seemed nervous and uncertain, Pierre didn’t appear affected as he chattered about the cottage, their room, and the lake. “David says the ice is thick enough that we can go for a ride tomorrow.” He grinned like a kid, beaming up at the quiet man.

“That’ll be fun.” Jason turned to David. “I haven’t been on a sled in ages. Do you ride often?”

The two men started talking about the best models of snowmobiles, and whether groomed trails were better than lakes. Corey was relieved to see his boyfriend starting to relax. He wondered if the man’s unease stemmed from Pierre’s presence. Although Jason insisted he had no intention of hiding his feelings, it would be just like him to worry about how their relationship would affect Pierre, and the friendship.

“You two seem happy,” Pierre whispered. “I take it you resolved your… problem since the last time we talked.”

“Yeah,” Corey responded with a grimace. “I did something stupid again, though.”

“What happened?” Concern seeped into the redhead’s expression. “Do you want to talk about it?”

“Maybe later, okay?” Now wasn’t the time for serious discussions. He wanted to enjoy the company of his best friends and have some much needed laughs. “Everything is fine now… we worked it out.”

“Dinner!” Drew called from another room. Taking Jason’s offered hand, they made their way to the large eat-in kitchen. The barn-board dining room table was laid out with fresh rolls, roast beef, potatoes, gravy, and steamed vegetables. Corey’s stomach growled as he looked over the feast.

“Everything looks delicious,” Jason said, voicing Corey’s thoughts, and giving Liz a kiss on the cheek. The rest of the men echoed his sentiments as they took their seats. The next several minutes were spent loading plates, and filling wine glasses. Everyone praised Liz’s efforts again when the first bites were finally tasted.

“Thank you,” she replied with a pleased smile. “Drew did help though.”

“Dear God,” Jason gasped in mock horror, causing a ripple of laughter through their friends. “What did he make?”

“Bite me,” Drew retorted. “I’ll have you know I make damned good mashed potatoes.” To prove his point he took a forkful, smothered in gravy, and popped it into his mouth, making exaggerated happy noises.

Jason scoffed, and tentatively tasted the food. “Okay,” he conceded with a wink to Liz. “I guess it won’t kill anyone.”

With more laughter and joking, dinner stretched on for more than an hour before everyone finally pushed away from the table, full, and pleasantly mellow from the wine. Since Drew and Liz cooked, it was decided Corey and Jason would clear and tidy, while Pierre and David would take care of the dishes. Between the four of them they made short work of the chores, and joined the married couple by the fire.

Corey, feeling sleepy and slightly buzzed, leaned against Jason, who put his arm around the younger man. He noticed pleased looks from both Drew and Pierre whenever either man would look their way. His eyelids felt heavy as he listened to the quiet conversation, and each blink became longer until he couldn’t keep his eyes open. Snuggled against the warmth of his boyfriend’s body, he let the pleasant hum of voices lull him to sleep.

He woke some time later to Jason’s low chuckle.

“You’ll take care of him, won’t you?” Pierre’s voice broke through the haze of sleep. “He’s had a really hard time with his parents… and Zach… I don’t know what he ever saw in the guy. He has a hard time trusting people… it’ll destroy him if you….”

“I’ll never hurt him on purpose,” Jason reassured softly. Corey felt lips press into his hair as his boyfriend made soothing strokes up and down his arm. “And I would never betray his trust.”

“Good.” Corey could hear the smile in Pierre’s voice. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen him this happy.”

“I’m trying to keep him that way. I would love to beat the hell out of Ian for the crap he’s pulled.”

“I hear you.” Pierre sighed, and Corey heard the sound of someone shifting in their seat. “That man is a piece of work. I can’t believe Helen stayed as long as she did.” Corey’s heart ached thinking of his mother. She’d tried so hard to make her marriage work, but in the end, even her forgiving nature and generous heart weren’t enough. Although Corey still worried about her, his sessions with Dr. Tremblay were helping him to accept that his mother’s choices weren’t his responsibility. Pierre yawned, and Corey could almost see his joint-snapping stretch. “Well, I think it’s time for me to get to bed. David’s waiting.”

“Goodnight, Pierre. I’m relieved you’re okay… with… us. I know Corey wouldn’t want to see you hurt either.”

Pierre chuckled quietly. “I told you before… I got over you a long time ago. If Corey’s happy, I’m happy for him. Goodnight, Jason… I’ll see you in the morning.”

Hearing the sound of retreating footsteps Corey opened his eyes, and realized they were the only ones left in the room.

“Hey, sleepyhead,” Jason said softly, brushing his hair away from his forehead. “You ready for bed?”

“Did everyone else turn in already?”

“Yeah, not too long ago. Pierre just left.” Jason helped him to his feet. “Come on. It’s been a long day.”

 

Buried up to his chin under the quilt, and pressed into Jason’s side, he felt sleep pulling him back under. A sudden thought had his eyes opening wide. “Hey,” he said, lifting his head slightly. “I never got a chance to… you know… return the favour.”

“Don’t worry, babe… go back to sleep.” Jason pressed a kiss to his temple. “I can wait. I’m not going anywhere.”

A big thank you and a :glomp:  goes out to my awesome editor and friend, Gary.  He's always teaching me something new to help improve my writing.  Thank you to all of you who read and support this story.  
Copyright © 2016 LitLover; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 71
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Very nicely done. The tinge of unease seems to have disappeared with a few words and some food between friends. And a nice snuggle to finish with. Corey may need to have a few quiet words with P about his mother, he will probably get a clip around the ear for it but I am sure that his long term friend will understand the motivation and the instant fix.

Link to comment

A beautiful chapter, and the sleep clouded conversation with Pierre was a terrific device. Maybe it will hep Corey begin to let go, and trust in what he and Jason have. What you have done over arc of the story so far is reveal a transformation, a reversal of sorts - Jason has become stronger and happier, and Corey is far more hurt and in need of love than anyone realized. Two revealing and significant quotes...Pierre: "I got over you a long time ago." And Jason: "I'm not going anywhere." Thanks for the chapter!

Link to comment
On 09/07/2016 11:46 PM, Bucket1 said:

Very nicely done. The tinge of unease seems to have disappeared with a few words and some food between friends. And a nice snuggle to finish with. Corey may need to have a few quiet words with P about his mother, he will probably get a clip around the ear for it but I am sure that his long term friend will understand the motivation and the instant fix.

A clip around the ear might do him some good. lol The poor guy means well though. I think you're right... P has been around long enough that he knows what Corey has been through with his parents, so he would understand Corey's motivation to protect his mom.

 

Thank you for your review and all of your support, B. :hug:

Link to comment

... and now all the close friendships are back on solid ground. There are no resentments buried... Jason is no longer considered 'that guy' who made the youthful mistake. Bringing them all together like this was a thing of beauty. I'm proud of Corey for the help he is getting, and I'm proud of Jason for his understanding and support. He really is a solid guy. This was a feel-good chapter extraordinaire for me. I loved the brothers' banter, and Pierre is a good a friend as you could want... great chapter, my friend... cheers... Gary....

Link to comment
On 09/08/2016 12:04 AM, Parker Owens said:

A beautiful chapter, and the sleep clouded conversation with Pierre was a terrific device. Maybe it will hep Corey begin to let go, and trust in what he and Jason have. What you have done over arc of the story so far is reveal a transformation, a reversal of sorts - Jason has become stronger and happier, and Corey is far more hurt and in need of love than anyone realized. Two revealing and significant quotes...Pierre: "I got over you a long time ago." And Jason: "I'm not going anywhere." Thanks for the chapter!

I hope it does help corey to trust in what he and Jason has, but he does still have years of distrust (mostly with his dad) to work through. Luckily, he has sought out help.

 

Corey is more hurt and in need of love than I think Jason realized. I think he gets it now, and that is why he's been so quick to forgive the times that Corey hurt him, but tried to make amends.

 

Jason's "I'm not going anywhere" was another way for him to try to reassure Corey that he can trust what they have... trust him, especially in light of his conversation with Pierre.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Parker. Your reviews always make me :*)

Link to comment
On 09/08/2016 02:51 AM, Headstall said:

... and now all the close friendships are back on solid ground. There are no resentments buried... Jason is no longer considered 'that guy' who made the youthful mistake. Bringing them all together like this was a thing of beauty. I'm proud of Corey for the help he is getting, and I'm proud of Jason for his understanding and support. He really is a solid guy. This was a feel-good chapter extraordinaire for me. I loved the brothers' banter, and Pierre is a good a friend as you could want... great chapter, my friend... cheers... Gary....

Thank you, Gary! These friends were close for years before everything fell apart. Pierre might have been new to three musketeers (he joined them in Grade 9) but the whole group was close. Everyone knew that Jason was excluded from the friend group, but Corey also missed not only his friendship with Jason, but being part of that family. He was still friends with Drew, but not having Jason in his life left a big hole in his adopted family. It may not have been mentioned, except in passing, but Corey stopped coming back to town after he was kicked out, so he also missed out on being part of the Sedor family.

 

Thank you for your review and all of your support, Gary. :hug:

Link to comment

I think what's particularly interesting about this, and you just barely mentioned it, is that this counseling is helping Corey understand that he's been carrying around pent up anger for years. At BOTH parents. He had to be hurt the way he was kicked out of the house and mom still stuck with a guy cheating on her.

 

Overall I will just echo what Gary and Parker have said here. My favorite part was Corey falling asleep on Jason. And of course Jason's line of "I'm not going anywhere." Jason has truly become the real deal for Corey, that missing ingredient that he didn't realize he needed. As always, thanks for this. It was wonderful.

Link to comment

The vacation is off to a really good start! I'm curious as to what they will get up to except for sledding...?

Link to comment

Interesting that Pierre was so worried and protective of Corey, put his issues with trust in a much more serious light. Corey definitely needs someone to take care of him and Jason seems more than happy to fill the role. I think this holiday will be good for both of them, and also for the friendship of the whole group. I also look forward to Jason taking Corey home to his parents.

Link to comment
On 09/08/2016 03:59 AM, spikey582 said:

I think what's particularly interesting about this, and you just barely mentioned it, is that this counseling is helping Corey understand that he's been carrying around pent up anger for years. At BOTH parents. He had to be hurt the way he was kicked out of the house and mom still stuck with a guy cheating on her.

 

Overall I will just echo what Gary and Parker have said here. My favorite part was Corey falling asleep on Jason. And of course Jason's line of "I'm not going anywhere." Jason has truly become the real deal for Corey, that missing ingredient that he didn't realize he needed. As always, thanks for this. It was wonderful.

I think realizing he has unresolved anger against his mother threw him for a loop. For most of his life he's known he was angry with his father, but he's never really thought about his feelings towards his mother on the day he was kicked out. It would be a tough position to be in... wanting to help his mom, but also not understanding why she continued to stand beside the man who hurt her and kicked him out.

 

As I said in a previous review response, Jason doesn't want Corey to have any doubts about how Jason feels about him, and I think Corey is actually starting to believe it.

 

thank you for your review and all of your support, spikey. :)

Link to comment

I agree with everyone; the chapter was wonderful. :)

 

I love the way the friends sort of pick up right where they left off the last time they got together. Of course, Jason, David, and Liz weren't in the picture yet. They are a great bunch of people. I'm so glad Pierre and Jason are good. I know Corey was worried.

 

Corey will get a lot out of therapy, and now he realizes he's had anger issues for a long time, and with his mom too! Yes, of course he SHOULD be angry with her; she stuck by her cheating scumbag husband's side and let him kick her son out of the house. How could a mother do that? I'm glad he's finally getting the help he needs.

Link to comment
On 09/08/2016 05:01 AM, Puppilull said:

The vacation is off to a really good start! I'm curious as to what they will get up to except for sledding...?

The vacation has started well for them. Corey missed his friends more than he likes to admit to himself. :)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Puppi. :)

Link to comment
On 09/08/2016 06:51 AM, long1jo said:

Love it, family and friends to gather and at peace, waiting for fun and Corey's return favor

lol I think Corey is very ready to return the favour.

 

It's great to hear from you long1jo. I appreciate your review and your support. :)

Link to comment
On 09/08/2016 04:40 PM, Timothy M. said:

Interesting that Pierre was so worried and protective of Corey, put his issues with trust in a much more serious light. Corey definitely needs someone to take care of him and Jason seems more than happy to fill the role. I think this holiday will be good for both of them, and also for the friendship of the whole group. I also look forward to Jason taking Corey home to his parents.

Jason would be more than happy to take care of Corey, but Corey is also a very independent guy, so it will take some time to find some balance. I hope the holiday will be good for them. I think they deserve some fun times.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Tim. :hug:

Link to comment
On 09/08/2016 08:44 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Nice chapter. ..now just get Gary to show you how to make longerererer ones!

Haha I do try to write the longerer ones, but can't seem to get past 3,000 words.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, tim. :hug:

Link to comment
On 09/10/2016 11:44 AM, Lisa said:

I agree with everyone; the chapter was wonderful. :)

 

I love the way the friends sort of pick up right where they left off the last time they got together. Of course, Jason, David, and Liz weren't in the picture yet. They are a great bunch of people. I'm so glad Pierre and Jason are good. I know Corey was worried.

 

Corey will get a lot out of therapy, and now he realizes he's had anger issues for a long time, and with his mom too! Yes, of course he SHOULD be angry with her; she stuck by her cheating scumbag husband's side and let him kick her son out of the house. How could a mother do that? I'm glad he's finally getting the help he needs.

I would be angry if I were Corey too, but I think he buried that anger because he knew his mother was so isolated in that marriage. Now that she's finally left him he is getting therapy which makes him face those feelings he buried a long time ago.

 

I like the characters too. There are aspects of different friends I've had in each of them. I really love writing about them together.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Lisa :)

Link to comment

I just realized I didn't write a review for this chapter. :*) I must've been out of it. Anyway, this was a sweet chapter.

 

Everyone seeing C and J interact was interesting. They didn't hold back on their pda, which made it easier for everyone else to just be there together. Loved C falling asleep on J's shoulder, and the affection J showed towards him. The quiet conversation the group had about C's father I thought would cause a problem, but it didn't, and that was good.

 

Off to review the next two chapters! :2thumbs:

Link to comment
On 09/22/2016 03:30 AM, BuffyWillow said:

I just realized I didn't write a review for this chapter. :*) I must've been out of it. Anyway, this was a sweet chapter.

 

Everyone seeing C and J interact was interesting. They didn't hold back on their pda, which made it easier for everyone else to just be there together. Loved C falling asleep on J's shoulder, and the affection J showed towards him. The quiet conversation the group had about C's father I thought would cause a problem, but it didn't, and that was good.

 

Off to review the next two chapters! :2thumbs:

I think that Corey is realistic enough to know now that he is affected by his anger towards his father. It hurt to be reminded of what his mother is going through, but in the end she has to make her own choices.

 

thank you for your review and your support, Buffy! :)

Link to comment

Aww, I think this is going to be a very good holiday.. Friends, family, fun, love.. Order is being restored.
Sure Corey still has work to do and maybe they all do in a way, but they are well on their way..

 

Well done Lit!

Link to comment
On 09/26/2016 10:38 AM, Defiance19 said:

Aww, I think this is going to be a very good holiday.. Friends, family, fun, love.. Order is being restored.

Sure Corey still has work to do and maybe they all do in a way, but they are well on their way..

 

Well done Lit!

The holiday is just what the doctor ordered. Corey and Jason need time in a relaxing setting, and seeing Drew and Pierre again will make both men happy :)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Def :hug:

Link to comment

Liz is a brave woman to be willing to put up with all that testosterone! She must really love Drew! ;-)

 

I wish I had a cute and sexy redhead launching himself at me for an enthusiastic hug! (With my luck, it'd be a redheaded woman with gigantic, squishy boobs that just get in the way. No offense, but hugging guys is sooo much better because there's no over-stuffed 'pillow' trapped between us!)

Link to comment
On 01/18/2017 09:24 PM, droughtquake said:

Liz is a brave woman to be willing to put up with all that testosterone! She must really love Drew! ;-)

 

I wish I had a cute and sexy redhead launching himself at me for an enthusiastic hug! (With my luck, it'd be a redheaded woman with gigantic, squishy boobs that just get in the way. No offense, but hugging guys is sooo much better because there's no over-stuffed 'pillow' trapped between us!)

lol Liz is a brave girl and she does love Drew a heck of a lot ;) I won't comment on the squishiness of 'pillows' but I will say I agree that men are much more fun to hug :P

 

Thank you for all of these reviews. I'm enjoying each of them :)

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

I want to go to that cabin.  The whole experience sounds lovely.  Good times with good friends.  It's nice to see everyone getting along and putting past tension behind them.  Makes me want to go visit my friends now. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..