Jump to content
    LitLover
  • Author
  • 2,618 Words
  • 7,305 Views
  • 26 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unforgivable - 18. Chapter 18

Chapter 18

 

Jason was going to lose his damned mind. It had been over half an hour since they decided to leave, and they hadn’t made it to the exit. Why did everyone want to talk to them now? Corey’s laugh pulled him from his internal grumbling.

“All right, Kev. We’ll see you later. Enjoy the rest of your night.”

“Night, Cor. Jason, thanks again for dancing with Sonia. You saved my two left feet from having to get up there.” As Kevin waved and wandered away, Jason gripped Corey’s elbow, leading him towards the door.

“Impatient?” Corey teased.

“Damn right.”

“Corey! Jason! You can’t be leaving already?” Jason nearly swore out loud as Bryce headed their way. What the hell did the little flirt want now?

“That was the plan.” Jason tried to smile at the young man, but he was seriously losing his patience with the interruptions.

“Are you going to the after party?”

“After party?” Corey questioned. “There’s an after party?”

“Yes,” Bryce said with a wide grin. “It’s at Zach’s place. We’re heading over there soon.”

“Is Liam going to be there?” Corey’s question had Jason peering sideways at the man. Did he actually want to go to this thing?

“No, he can’t make it.” Jason followed Bryce’s gaze to the entrance where Liam was chatting with a tall tattooed man. “I think he has other plans.”

“We won’t be able to make it either.” Corey’s fingers brushed discreetly against the back of Jason’s hand. “You have fun though.”

The younger man’s pout had Jason stifling a laugh. “Have a good night, Bryce,” he said, pulling Corey towards the door, hurrying to the exit before anyone else stopped them. Liam grinned and waved, but didn’t try to interfere with their escape. Jason knew there was a reason why he liked the guy.

“You realize we still have to find a cab,” Corey said with a laugh once they were bundled in their jackets outside the bar.

“Nope, look. There’s one now.” Jason hailed the vehicle and climbed in, giving the driver Corey’s address.

“I think we just stole someone’s ride,” Corey mused, looking out the window at a few scowling party-goers.

“I didn’t want to chance someone else wanting to chat,” Jason responded, leaning back against the seat.

Corey’s amused green eyes met his. Damn, the man is gorgeous. “It was getting a little ridiculous,” he agreed.

The ride was both too long and too short. Although he was dying to get Corey alone, his nerves had kicked in. It had been a long time since sex didn’t involve his own hand, and his body felt like it was on a hair trigger. Buildings and vehicles passed in a blur as they got closer to their destination. The anticipation was making his stomach flutter. As cliché as it sounded, he felt like a virgin about to have sex for the first time.

A hand squeezing his brought his attention back to the inside of the vehicle. “Relax.” Corey whispered in his ear. “I can feel your tension from here.”

Jason smiled down at his boyfriend, squeezing back. “I’m sorry, I’m….” The cab pulling into the driveway cutting off his response. He paid the driver, over Corey’s objections, and opened the door. The wind whipped through his too-light jacket, making him shiver.

“Come on,” the brunette said, taking his hand again, pulling gently towards the house. “It’s freezing out here. Let’s get inside.”

His shoes were barely off before Corey had him against the wall, his hands under Jason’s coat. Nerves fled as arousal reasserted itself. His cock was pressing against the fly of his jeans, the angle a little uncomfortable. The slight pain it caused was probably the only thing that kept him from cumming when Corey squeezed him through the denim. Jackets hit the floor and shirts were thrown carelessly aside as Corey walked backwards towards the bedroom. He was impressed they made it to the bed without hitting a wall. Corey’s questing fingers made short work of Jason’s zipper, pushing the fabric down his thighs.

“Damn,” the younger whispered, inhaling sharply. “You weren’t kidding. You’re really wearing one.”

Jason’s grin turned smug. “Did you really doubt it?”

Corey wrapped his fingers around the back of his neck, pulling him into another kiss. “No,” he panted between kisses. “But I needed to see for myself.”

Jason’s chuckle sounded rough. “Any time you want.”

No more words were spoken as he unbuttoned Corey’s pants, shoving them and his boxer briefs out of the way. He paused, savouring the sight of his boyfriend completely naked for the first time. The man was stunning. His fingers twitched, wanting to feel... to touch... the ridged abdominal muscles… the treasure trail… the thick cock jutting from the dark curls surrounding it. Giving in to his urges, he traced his fingertips across the flushed skin, goosebumps following in his wake. A groan from his man told him Corey was enjoying this as much as he was.

Going down to his knees, he stroked the hard shaft in front of him. Raising his eyes to meet Corey’s, he tasted his boyfriend for the first time. He hummed with pleasure, and felt fingers tangle in his hair, twitching as Corey took shallow thrusts into Jason’s mouth.

“God, Jase… so fucking close.” The brunette bucked, pushing deeper this time, and his fingers tightened in the blonde strands as he came.

Jason was licking a few stray drops from his lips when Corey dragged him to his feet, practically throwing him onto the bed. The jock strap was flung over a shoulder as Corey knelt between his spread thighs.

“Now who’s impatient?” Jason’s chuckle morphed into a loud moan when his cock was taken into Corey’s warm, wet mouth. Fuck… the way he swallowed around him nearly had Jason finishing before they started.

It didn’t take long before he was teetering on the edge. “Oh, fuck,” he panted. “Almost there, baby. Just like that.” Seconds later he was shouting his release. “Damn,” he said, trying to catch his breath. “That was amazing.”

“Mmm.” Corey crawled up the bed, flopping next to him. “It was.”

Jason pulled his boyfriend into his arms, and kissed his temple. The much needed orgasm, combined with exhaustion, was making him lethargic. Yawning, he re-positioned them so Corey’s head was resting on his shoulder. The brunette wrapped an arm around his chest, and draped a leg over his thigh. This sleep position was fast becoming his favourite.

“Goodnight, Jase.” Corey’s voice sounded far away as sleep pulled him under. “I promise you won’t regret giving me another chance.”

 

A ringing phone woke him from his peaceful slumber. Groggy, he looked for the annoying device. Realizing it must still be in his jeans’ pocket he carefully extracted himself from under Corey’s warm body and rummaged through the clothing they’d flung around the room.

“Hello?” he said, stifling a yawn.

“Jase?” Jason perked up when he realized it was Drew. “You sound like shit man.”

“I was asleep, jackass,” he retorted as quietly as he could, not wanting to wake Corey. “What the hell are you doing calling me so early?”

“Early?” His brother scoffed. “It’s after 9 here. That means it’s past 11 where you are.”

“Seriously?” Jason pulled on his jeans, and left the room, closing the door gently behind him. Yawning, he walked to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and grabbed the orange juice.

Seriously. Long night?”

“You could say that.” Jason could hear the smile in his own voice.

“Oh one of those nights.” The knowing tone in his little brother’s voice made him roll his eyes. “Is the guy still there?”

Jason heard a noise behind him, and turned to see Corey walk into the room, scratching his bare chest. Damn… he had a fine looking chest. He wondered how much convincing it would take to get him back in bed. Neither of them had to work, so they had all day to play. They could order in Chinese…

“Jase… bro… Earth to Jason.” The yelling over the phone yanked him from his daydream of licking plum sauce off of Corey’s pecs.

“What?” he snapped. He grinned at Corey when the man looked questioningly at him. “It’s my brother,” he whispered with his hand over the mouthpiece. Corey nodded and grabbed the coffee pot.

“Is he still there?” Drew asked with a laugh. “Is that why you’re so distracted?”

“Well, technically I’m still here,” he responded with a wink at the brunette. Corey shook his head, silently laughing.

“Oh? Who is he? Someone you work with?”

“Nope.” Jason was enjoying this far too much.

“A random?”

“No,” Jason snickered. “He’s not a random.” Corey rolled his eyes, and turned back to the coffeemaker.

“Someone you’re serious about then?” The curiosity in his brother’s voice was evident.

“I’m very serious about this guy. More serious than I’ve been about anyone in my entire life,” Jason answered honestly. Corey spun around, his eyes wide with surprise, sloshing water from the carafe.

“When do I get to meet Mr. Wonderful?”

“Do you want to say hi to him now?” Jason gave Corey his best innocent look, stifling a laugh when the man’s mouth fell open. “He’s right here beside me.”

“Ohhh-kay.” The younger Sedor drew out the word, sounding uncertain. Jason wasn’t surprised. Except for Pierre, he’d never introduced a lover to his family before.

Corey took the offered device, and after looking to Jason for confirmation, put it to his ear. “Hey, Drew,” he said cautiously, his wide-eyed gaze holding Jason’s.

There was a moment of complete silence before Drew started shouting, making Corey pull the phone away. “Corey? Holy shit! Oh my fucking God! I can’t believe… wait until Mom and Dad… Holy fuck... When did this happen? Does Pierre know?”

“Woah, slow down,” he replied, with a laugh. “Take a breath, bud. Yes, it’s Corey. We’re pretty new… and yes, he knows. I told him yesterday.”

Jason smiled as the brunette talked to his best friend. They chatted for a few minutes before Corey handed the phone back. “He wants to talk to you again.” Corey placed a kiss on his lips. “How about omelettes for breakfast?”

“Sound great, babe. I shouldn’t be much longer.” After another kiss he returned his attention to his brother. “What’s up?”

“Wow,” Drew said, still sounding stunned. “I can’t believe you two finally got your heads out of your asses after all of these years.”

“What do you mean?”

“Come on, man. Even I thought you were hot for each other back in high school. I never could understand why you went after Pierre.”

Jason didn’t know what to say. True, he’d always liked Corey, but did he want him, even then?

“I’m just glad you got your acts together,” Drew continued without waiting for a response. “Better late than never. Mom’s going to be over the moon. She adores Cor.”

Thinking of his parents’ surprised reactions had him smiling. They did adore the brunette, and had treated him like one of the family since the day Drew brought him home. “I’ll make sure to call them later. So what did you call for? You didn’t wake my ass up at nine in the morning just to chat did you?”

“Nine my time, you lazy bastard,” Drew scoffed. “What I wanted to tell you, before I got sidetracked by your love life, is Lizzie and I are planning a trip to Ontario in a few weeks. Her best friend has a family cottage in the Muskokas. She knows I don’t get to see my family and friends very often, and offered it to us for a week. Since Corey is with you, you can pass the invite along, and save me another call.”

“Mom’s not going to be happy to hear you were so close to home, and didn’t stop by to see them.”

“Not to worry,” Drew responded, sounding smug. “I just got off the phone with her. They’re coming to see us in February before going on their annual trip to the Caribbean.”

“Sounds like you have everything under control.”

They discussed a few more details before finally hanging up so Drew could call Pierre. Jason assured him he would work on convincing Corey, although with the time off the man had already taken before Christmas, it could be a tough sell.

“What did Drew want?”

“He invited me, you, Pierre and David to a cabin in the Muskokas for a week. The area has great snowshoeing and cross country skiing, and even a few snowmobile trails.” Jason stole a piece of bacon, giving Corey a mock hurt look when the man slapped his hand.

“Are they renting a place?” Corey took the pan off of the stove and divided the omelet onto two plates. Placing one in front of Jason, he slid onto the stool beside him.

While they ate Jason filled Corey in on the details he’d been given. “Drew’s going to email everyone with more information later,” he finished up.

“Hmm,” Corey hummed as he took a sip of his coffee. “It sounds like a lot of fun, and it would be nice to see Drew and Pierre again...”

Jason could hear the hesitation in the man’s voice. “But…?”

Corey titled his head, looking sideways at Jason. “Are you comfortable with… us? You know, being together as a couple… around Drew and Pierre?”

“Why wouldn’t I be?” Jason searched the brunette’s face for some clue about what he was thinking. “Are you not comfortable with this?”

“No, no,” Corey denied immediately, setting down his mug and grabbing Jason’s hand. “It’s not that. We… us together… it’s so new I don’t want to put any pressure on you. You only agreed to give us another chance yesterday….”

“Cor,” Jason said, reaching up to touch the brunette’s stubbled cheek. “I don’t care who sees us together. I want the whole world to know how I feel about you. When I said I was giving us another chance, I meant it. I’m not playing, and I’m not going to tiptoe around… I’m committed to making this work, if you are?”

The tension seemed to seep from Corey’s shoulders, and a smile lit up his face. “If you’re willing to give this your all, so am I.” He leaned in capturing Jason’s lips in a coffee flavoured kiss. “I want everyone to know you’re mine… only mine.”

“Only yours,” Jason agreed, tilting Corey’s head back so he could deepen the kiss. “And you are mine.” They were lost in each other long enough for their breakfast to cool. Finally, Jason eased back, smiling down at the younger man. “Let’s get this mess cleaned up so we can take this back to the bedroom.”

Corey jumped up from his seat. “I’ll wash, you dry,” he agreed eagerly.

 

“I know Drew will be pestering us for an answer…,” Jason said after the last plate had been put away. “Will you be able to take time off for the trip?”

Corey looked thoughtful before nodding. “I’ll have to rearrange my schedule, and move some patients around, but it should be doable. That’s the great thing about being the boss….” His green eyes were filled with amusement. “I get to approve my own holidays. I wouldn’t give up a chance to get away with you for the world.”

Jason pecked a kiss on his boyfriend’s lips. “Neither would I.”

“Now that we have that settled….” Corey grabbed the dishtowel out of Jason’s hand, and tossed it on the counter. “I believe you mentioned something about the bedroom?”

A big thank you to my editor and friend, Gary, who gives me constant encouragement and support.  :glomp:   Thank you to everyone who reads and supports this story.  :thankyou:
Copyright © 2016 LitLover; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 65
  • Love 6
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



You got us to a wonderful place where we can see Jason and Corey living out something they want to create between themselves. And you showed us how people can change and forgive and love. Thank you.

Link to comment

Now that is how you celebrate New Year's! LOL I'm wondering what or who will be the monkey wrench in this...? Will something go down in the cabin? Cabin fever due to a storm?

Link to comment

That's like the best New Years celebration ever. Wow. Nice and steamy. I love how comfortable they are together already. They're already getting all domestic, and again it just fits.

 

No surprise on Drew's declaration, as I think everybody besides them saw saw their attraction for one another. They're giving it a shot now and that's all that matters. I'd definitely say Jason is serious if he's already telling the people closest to them about it. They're going full steam ahead and I'm loving it. Also looking forward to seeing the trip play out.

Link to comment
On 08/17/2016 11:57 PM, Parker Owens said:

You got us to a wonderful place where we can see Jason and Corey living out something they want to create between themselves. And you showed us how people can change and forgive and love. Thank you.

Thank you, Parker. This is wonderful to hear. I appreciate your kind words, and your support :)

Link to comment
On 08/18/2016 01:02 AM, Puppilull said:

Now that is how you celebrate New Year's! LOL I'm wondering what or who will be the monkey wrench in this...? Will something go down in the cabin? Cabin fever due to a storm?

lol well they do know how to celebrate properly ;) I'm looking forward to the cabin trip too. It will be fun to write some of the ideas I have in my head.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Puppi :)

Link to comment
On 08/18/2016 01:12 AM, Lux Apollo said:

Aaaaaaaaaand the moment we've all been waiting for! Well written, not overstated, and fun. Good stuff. :)

Thank you, lux! I appreciate your support and the compliment :)

Link to comment
On 08/18/2016 01:18 AM, spikey582 said:

That's like the best New Years celebration ever. Wow. Nice and steamy. I love how comfortable they are together already. They're already getting all domestic, and again it just fits.

 

No surprise on Drew's declaration, as I think everybody besides them saw saw their attraction for one another. They're giving it a shot now and that's all that matters. I'd definitely say Jason is serious if he's already telling the people closest to them about it. They're going full steam ahead and I'm loving it. Also looking forward to seeing the trip play out.

Sometimes the people involved are the last to know, right? Jason is very serious about this relationship. The idea of a serious relationship with Luc made him realize that he was ready to settle down, even if the reality of Luc soured him a little.

 

Thank you for another great review and your support, Spikey. :)

Link to comment

I love how naturally the awkward moments are leaving as each doubt gets taken care of. It's so important to feel secure in a relationship, so that if there ever is a problem, it can be dealt with from a position of strength. Jason did a great job of removing some of Corey's doubts about 'the second chance' and Corey returned the favor by agreeing to the time off for the trip immediately. And, oh yeah, their first love scene was smokin... great chapter, my friend... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 08/18/2016 04:00 AM, Headstall said:

I love how naturally the awkward moments are leaving as each doubt gets taken care of. It's so important to feel secure in a relationship, so that if there ever is a problem, it can be dealt with from a position of strength. Jason did a great job of removing some of Corey's doubts about 'the second chance' and Corey returned the favor by agreeing to the time off for the trip immediately. And, oh yeah, their first love scene was smokin... great chapter, my friend... cheers... Gary...

One thing about Jason is that when he decides to commit to something, he gives it his all. Up to now that mostly meant work, and family, but there was also the start of that kind of commitment with Luc. He wanted to make sure that Corey understood how much the relationship meant to him and to make sure that Corey felt the same. He has already been burned once because of lack of communication and is trying not to make the same mistakes he’s made before.

 

Thank you for another wonderful review and all of your support, Gary :hug:

Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

I'm really happy with the way Corey and Jason are communicating with each other. They both have doubts at times, but they talk about them rather than letting them fester and get bigger than they really are.
As some famous character once said. "Can I have some more, please?" :D

Link to comment

Oh yeah! Great way to celebrate! These two give me the warm and fuzzies. Bonus points for them not waiting until things get too big to talk about. I love where they are and look forward to where they take this next. The cabin! I'm hoping it's more bonding and fun and progression.

 

My absolute fab thing was the phone call from Drew. Too funny.

 

Another wonderful chapter Lit. <3

Link to comment

Omg, Jason was so funny getting all pissed off at everyone who wanted to chat them up before they left. All they wanted to do was to go home and bring the new year in with a bang! lol Literally! :P

 

I'm so happy J&C told Drew they were together. They're going to have a blast in the cabin with their friends. :)

 

They are definitely acting like they are in this for the long haul, so I hope no one does anything stupid to screw it up!

Link to comment

I loved the leaving section, poor horny impatient Jason :) it had just turned midnight of course everyone wants to talk. It made me laugh.

 

So did the big reveal with Drew, his wife must have been terribly confused as Drew's brain goes into overload.

 

Nicely done.

Link to comment
On 08/18/2016 07:57 AM, Reader1810 said:

I'm really happy with the way Corey and Jason are communicating with each other. They both have doubts at times, but they talk about them rather than letting them fester and get bigger than they really are.

As some famous character once said. "Can I have some more, please?" :D

One of the things I've learned over the years is that communication is very important to a relationship. Jason found this out the hard way with Luc and doesn't want to make the mistake of taking things for granted again. Corey has always known how important communication is, but sometimes his judgement is clouded by his emotions. Both men are only human though and will make mistakes along the way.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Reader. :hug:

Link to comment
On 08/18/2016 09:59 AM, Defiance19 said:

Oh yeah! Great way to celebrate! These two give me the warm and fuzzies. Bonus points for them not waiting until things get too big to talk about. I love where they are and look forward to where they take this next. The cabin! I'm hoping it's more bonding and fun and progression.

 

My absolute fab thing was the phone call from Drew. Too funny.

 

Another wonderful chapter Lit. <3

The talk with Drew was one of my favourite scenes to write, so I'm happy you enjoyed reading it. To Drew, Corey is as close as a brother to him, so it would make him happy to have two important people in his life happy.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Def. :hug:

Link to comment
On 08/18/2016 10:13 AM, Lisa said:

Omg, Jason was so funny getting all pissed off at everyone who wanted to chat them up before they left. All they wanted to do was to go home and bring the new year in with a bang! lol Literally! :P

 

I'm so happy J&C told Drew they were together. They're going to have a blast in the cabin with their friends. :)

 

They are definitely acting like they are in this for the long haul, so I hope no one does anything stupid to screw it up!

I'm looking forward to writing about the cabin. When the three friends are together in my head, it can get pretty boisterous. Add Jason into the mix and it should be a very interesting trip. ;)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Lisa

Link to comment
On 08/18/2016 10:53 AM, Bucket1 said:

I loved the leaving section, poor horny impatient Jason :) it had just turned midnight of course everyone wants to talk. It made me laugh.

 

So did the big reveal with Drew, his wife must have been terribly confused as Drew's brain goes into overload.

 

Nicely done.

Haha I felt bad for Jason, but I laughed too. He just wanted to get the heck out of there, but you're right... everyone wants to talk and wish each other a happy New Year right after midnight. He should count himself lucky he got out of there when they did :P

 

Now that you mention it I have a mental image of Liz when Drew went completely mental over the news :lol:

 

Thank you for your review and your support, B :hug:

Link to comment
On 08/18/2016 12:25 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Nice. Finally a couple ...but will others leave em like that? Good chapter!

They are finally a couple and no one is more pleased than the two of them ;)

 

Thank you for you review and your support, tim. :hug:

Link to comment

Every time I get to the phone call from Drew I start chuckling. :lol: Of course, before that I was :P and drooling a bit.:*) In addition, I'm glad they spoke their commitment and were on the same page about being 'out' to the world as a couple. They are great together.

Link to comment
On 08/31/2016 06:24 AM, Timothy M. said:

Every time I get to the phone call from Drew I start chuckling. :lol: Of course, before that I was :P and drooling a bit.:*) In addition, I'm glad they spoke their commitment and were on the same page about being 'out' to the world as a couple. They are great together.

Some of my favourite scenes involve either Drew and Jason, or Drew and Corey. He's a fun character to write.

I was happy they were loud and proud about their commitment too. Jason was too happy to keep this from his family ;)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Tim :hug:

Link to comment

I think everybody knew what they were planning to do, so they kept talking to Corey and Jason to keep them from leaving the party! (It was probably just as obvious as them being a couple before they acknowledged it themselves.) ;-)

 

First the coworker and now the family found out! Drew will enjoy telling the rest of the family the news!

Link to comment
On 01/18/2017 02:29 PM, droughtquake said:

I think everybody knew what they were planning to do, so they kept talking to Corey and Jason to keep them from leaving the party! (It was probably just as obvious as them being a couple before they acknowledged it themselves.) ;-)

 

First the coworker and now the family found out! Drew will enjoy telling the rest of the family the news!

Haha I wouldn't be surprised if it was a plot to prevent them from leaving :lol: Drew is very happy for his brother and his best friend. I'd imagine he won't be able to keep this to himself long ;)

 

Thank you for your review, droughtquake :)

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Things are going so well now, something must be looming around the corner to derail them for a bit. ;) I want to keep reading, but my eyes aren't as young as they used to be. lol Oh, and I loved the little game they played with Drew on the phone. lol

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..