Jump to content
    LitLover
  • Author
  • 2,682 Words
  • 6,665 Views
  • 27 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unforgivable - 22. Chapter 22

Chapter 22

 

Jason flipped up his mask and took in the view in front of him. There were only a few cottages on the lake, and no one else appeared to be around this week. It was a peaceful and relaxing location. He could almost imagine it during the summer months, with the sun glinting off the water.

“It's beautiful here,” Corey commented from beside him.

He turned to grin at the younger man. “It's amazing. I can't believe they're selling.”

Their snowmachines were parked behind them, along with everyone else’s. They'd stopped at the ridge to take in the view before continuing their ride. Jason was impressed to learn there were four machines on the property, so Drew only had to rent two additional sleds for their stay.

They soon made their way down to the lake, where the ice made for a fun but rough ride. There were even a few trails to check out. Jason laughed as he watched Liz and Drew race each other to the far shore, knowing his brother’s competitive nature was matched by his wife’s. After a couple of hours of exploring they turned back to the cottage for lunch. With huge smiles and wind-burned cheeks, they trudged into the mudroom to put away their borrowed equipment.

“It's great they had all this gear we could borrow,” Pierre commented as he placed his helmet on a shelf.

“Carrie said they have different sizes of skates in the shed, and extra suits and life jackets for summer visitors,” Liz said, brushing her fingers through her mussed hair.

Once everything was returned to its rightful place, the group made their way into the kitchen for soup and sandwiches. Although the soup was canned, Jason and David made sandwiches piled high with roast beef leftover from last night’s dinner. Everyone ate their fill before the couples separated for a few hours, agreeing to meet around six for dinner at a local restaurant.

Jason and Corey decided to grab their skis, and check out some of the cross-country trails they'd seen while out on the sleds. Pierre and David, who also brought their equipment, asked to join them. Liz and Drew were going into town to get gas for the snowmachines, and the younger Sedor hinted he wanted to ‘take a nap’ for an hour after they got back. Liz, unfazed by the obvious innuendo, rolled her eyes and retorted, “Like you need an hour.”

Back in their winter gear, the four men gathered by the door of the walk out basement. The sun was bright in the sky as they took off down a trail on the east side of the lake. Intermittently, Jason would hear laughter coming from his boyfriend and Pierre, who skied side-by-side behind him. After one particularly lengthy bought of laughter, he looked at David and rolled his eyes, grinning.

“Why do I have a feeling they’re talking about us?”

David’s eyes lit up with merriment. “It doesn’t take much to get Pierre going. He’s always been a happy guy… always laughing.” Jason didn’t miss the undeniable affection in the man’s voice.

“Pierre’s optimism is good for Corey. They don’t get together as much as they should.” He looked back at the two young men, relieved they appeared to be as close as ever. Although he never would have denied his feelings for the brunette, he had to admit he’d been worried how a bad reaction from Pierre would have affected their relationship.

“Maybe we should come to Kingston to see you guys, or you two could come up to Ottawa?” David offered, drawing his attention back to the big man. “I know Pierre wants to show Corey our house. He hasn’t seen it yet.”

“Cor would love that, and I’ve heard there are some great places in the Market to eat. We could even hit up a pub or two.”

“Hey, what are you two plotting?” Pierre called out.

“We could ask you the same thing,” Jason retorted, earning a chuckle from David.

The redhead huffed. “Fine, don’t tell me.”

Jason and David stopped at a fork in the trail, turning to face their boyfriends. “If you must know, nosey,” David said with a grin. “We were talking about getting together either in Ottawa or Kingston.”

“I think we settled on Ottawa,” Jason added.

“Really?” Corey sounded excited as his eyes lit up.

“Really,” Jason responded with a smile. “I love the area, and David tells me you still haven’t been to their new place.”

“Oh my God!” Pierre gushed happily. “I can’t wait. There’s so much to show you!”

Corey laughed. “I’ll have to check my appointment schedule, and I know Jason has a busy few weeks, but it’ll be soon. Count on it.”

“Come on,” David said, gesturing down the path. “Let’s see where this trail leads before it gets too late.”

When they took off again, David was beside Pierre and Jason was with Corey. Jason let the other two get a little ahead of them. “Are you having a good time?” he asked, looking sideways at his boyfriend.

“I love being here with everyone… especially with you.”

Jason smiled. “I love being here with you too.”

By five in the evening they were exhausted, and ready to head back to clean up before dinner. By mutual agreement, Jason showered first. The hot water felt wonderful on his tired muscles. With all of the fresh air and exercise he’d gotten, he knew he would sleep well that night.

“Okay, babe. You’re up,” he said as he walked into the bedroom, drying his hair.

“I don’t know… I kinda like the view from where I am.” Corey’s eyes roved over Jason’s mostly naked body. “I could do without the towel though.”

Jason laughed and removed the offending cotton, throwing it at his boyfriend. “Better?” he asked, posing for his appreciative audience.

“Much better.” The brunette stood and put his hands on Jason’s chest. His fingers had just started their exploration when there was a knock at the door. Corey groaned and rested his forehead on Jason’s bare chest. “Who could that possibly be?”

“Jason? When you get a sec could you come downstairs and give me a hand with the fireplace?” Liz asked through the wood. “Drew’s busy getting cleaned up, and I can’t get the door to close. I’m afraid I’m going to break it.”

“Be right out,” he called to her.

“I guess that’s my cue to hit the shower.”

Jason chuckled, and kissed his grumbling boyfriend. “We’ll make up for it later.”

 

“Any luck?” Jason stepped into the living room, and saw Liz crouched in front of the fireplace.

“No.” She sounded exasperated. “I don’t know what happened. It won’t budge.”

“Let me take a look.” He jiggled the handle, but the stubborn thing wouldn’t budge.

“The glass is still hot, so I couldn’t feel around for what might be sticking.”

“Hold on a sec, I have an idea.” He hurried to the kitchen and grabbed the oven mitts.

“That’s brilliant!” Liz exclaimed when he returned to her side.

“I have my moments.”

Using the mitts, Jason was able to pull up gently on the door. The movement seemed to do the trick and the glass swung shut. Grinning triumphantly, his sister-in-law hugged him. “Thank you. That was more work than it should have been.”

“Not a problem, Sis,” he said, smiling when she flushed with pleasure.

“Is Corey still getting ready?” she asked, moving off of her knees to sit on her butt.

“He just went to the shower before I came down.”

“I hope I didn’t interrupt you two lovebirds,” she said with a wink.

Jason laughed at her teasing tone. “Nah… he needed to get a move on anyways.”

She nudged him with her shoulder. “Drew’s really happy for you, you know?” Jason’s brow furrowed in confusion. “That you and Corey are dating now,” she clarified. “He said you two should have gotten together years ago.”

“Did he?”

The young woman stretched her jeans clad legs out in front of her. “I hear you guys were pretty tight back in high school.”

“We were.”

“Why didn’t you make a play for Corey back then? It sounds like you were perfect for each other.”

Jason leaned back, resting on his hands. “Maybe he was perfect for me… but I wasn’t good for him. Not back then.”

“Why?”

Sighing, he looked up at the ceiling. “I wasn’t ready for a serious relationship. I would have hurt him even more than I already did.” He met her concerned gaze. “There was no way he could have forgiven me if I’d cheated on him… and I wouldn’t have blamed him.”

“Can I ask you…?” Liz started, her tone hesitant. “Why did you do it? Why date Pierre only to cheat on him? Guys must’ve been falling over themselves for a chance with you.”

“Well… ummm.” Jason squirmed uncomfortably under her scrutiny.

“You don’t have to tell me. It’s just my curiosity. You don’t owe me any explanations.”

“Honestly? I wasn’t thinking… at least not about anyone else.” Picking at the seam of his jeans he thought back to that fateful night.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you.”

“You didn’t.” Jason tried to give her an encouraging smile. “I’ve already apologized to Pierre and Corey, and they’ve both have been good enough to forgive me.” He felt her hand on his shoulder, squeezing gently.

“I get the impression you’ve been beating yourself up for years. From what I’ve seen, you’re not that guy anymore. The Jason I know now would never hurt someone like that.”

Not sure how to respond, he finally settled on, “Thank you.”

Jason was relieved when the sound of footsteps ended their uncomfortable conversation. He turned to see Corey enter the room.

“Hey, you two. Did you get the fireplace issue resolved?”

“We did.” The young woman grinned up at him. “Jason figured it out in no time.”

“What did Jason figure out?” Drew asked as he rounded the corner, running his fingers through his damp hair.

“The fireplace.” Liz lead her husband from the room. “Come on. I’ll tell you about it while I wash the soot off of my hands.”

Seconds later, David and Pierre walked in looking flushed but pleased with themselves. If Jason had to guess, their shower had been a joint endeavour.

“Are we ready to go?” Pierre asked, leaning into the construction worker’s bigger body. “I’m starving.”

“I bet you are,” Corey teased, winking at the two men, and laughing when Pierre stuck out his tongue.

 

The restaurant was surprisingly busy for the season. When asked, the waiter explained they were on a popular snowmobiling route, and got a lot of riders who stayed at the neighbouring motel. Luckily, Liz had thought ahead and made reservations, so their table was ready for them when they arrived. The young server took their drink orders, and promised to return shortly with their food requests.

“I’ll be right back,” Pierre said, sliding out of their booth. “I have to take a piss.”

While they waited for the redhead to return, they discussed plans for the week. More sledding was on the agenda, and Liz was excited about snowshoeing with Jason. He’d promised to take her across the lake while Drew scouted for ice fishing locations with David.

Sudden laughter across the room was followed by Pierre’s angry voice, startling them. “Get your hands off of me!”

Jason, who sat at the end of the booth, hurried over to the source of the commotion. He could sense the rest of their group following close behind. A large man with a bushy beard, who appeared to be in his late forties, held an upset Pierre by the upper arm.

“Come on, admit it… you’re a fag, right?” The man’s companions laughed.

“Let me go,” Pierre hissed, pulling against the grip of the meaty hand.

“Listen you little fairy….”

“The man asked you to let go,” Jason interrupted, as he walked up to the table. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a clearly angry David approaching.

“What’s it to you?” The guy grinned at his friends, who sat at a table laden with half-empty pitchers of beer.

“Just trying help you keep what’s left of your teeth.”

“Fuck you.” The man stood, still gripping Pierre’s arm. “Mind your own business.”

“Get your fucking hands off of my boyfriend.” David grabbed the man by the collar, his voice a low growl. The guy’s buddies didn’t seem as sure about themselves as they were a moment ago.

Pierre managed to pull away, glaring at the bearded bully. “Asshole,” he muttered, rubbing his arm.

“Excuse me,” a calm voice addressed the group. “There will be no fighting in my restaurant.” A slim, well-dressed older man stood to the side flanked by several other men. The gentleman, who Jason guessed was the owner, levelled his cool gaze on the instigator. “I’ll have to ask you and your party to leave. I don’t tolerate bullying or derogatory language in my establishment.”

“You have got to be kidding me. You’re making me leave for a fucking faggot?”

“Sir, we have several families with children here, and that language is offensive. Please leave immediately, or I’ll be forced to call the police.”

The man continued to sputter, but his friends, who must have realized how much trouble they could be in, pulled the grumbling man away, only stopping long enough to throw several bills on the table.

 

The owner turned towards Pierre and gave him a kind smile. “I apologize. We do our best to discourage that sort of behaviour. I hope you and your friends plan to stay for dinner.”

“Thank you,” Pierre answered, taking a shuddering breath as David pulled him into his arms. “I’m not going to let anyone chase me off.”

‘What an asshole,” Liz huffed when they reached their table. “Are you all right, hon?”

“I’ll be fine,” he answered quietly, rubbing his arm again. “I think I might have a bruise, but it doesn’t feel too bad.”

David’s eyes flashed in anger as looked back towards the entrance. Pierre, who must have noticed his boyfriend’s ire, leaned against the man’s bigger body, pulling David’s attention back to the table. The construction worker wrapped his arm around the redhead and placed a kiss to his temple. “What started all of that?” he inquired quietly.

Pierre’s lips tightened into a grimace. “I have no idea. I was just walking back to the table when the guy grabbed my arm. From the smell of him, he must’ve finished off a few pitchers himself.”

“Homophobic jackass,” Corey grumbled.

Drew scowled and nodded. “He’s lucky he didn’t pull that shit outside.”

Their conversation stopped as the waiter approached with a tray of appetizers.

“Those aren’t ours. We haven’t ordered yet,” Jason said, as the young man placed several plates in front of them.

“It’s on the house.”

Surprised by the gesture, Pierre thanked the waiter and motioned for everyone to dig in. The owner, who introduced himself as Mr. Marshall, stopped by their table when their entrees arrived, and waved off their gratitude. “It was my pleasure,” he responded with a smile. “I hope we see you here again.”

After dinner, they decided to go back to the cottage, no longer in the mood for a bar. Jason guessed David was anxious to get Pierre alone and see with his own eyes the redhead okay. He knew he’d feel the same.

That night, when they finally went to bed, Corey snuggled into Jason’s side. “I hope Perri’s all right.”

“I’m sure he’ll be fine,” Jason said, leaning in to kiss his worried boyfriend. “He has David to take care of him.”

“That’s true.” Corey’s smile lit up his face. “The big guy adores him. Having someone that devoted to you can mak even the worst days better.”

“Is that right?”

“It is,” Corey’s love-filled gaze met his. “I know from experience.”

A big thank you goes out to my editor and friend, Gary, who is always so patient with my comma affliction.  :glomp:   Thank you to all of you who read and support this story.  
Copyright © 2016 LitLover; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 64
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



I don't think bushy beard guy wants to meet David anytime soon. It will not be as easy to rough handle him especially when he is angry. Apart from this distraction, it was a nice chapter with friendships developing. It would have been hard for Jason to have that chat with Liz but good that she saw the real/current version.

Link to comment

Liz, giving her impression as an observer of the present, gave Jason some affirmation. I could feel the guilt he still carries, so it was a bit of a watershed conversation, no matter how uncomfortable. It was also the first real friendship conversation we have seen between David and Jason... again, a watershed moment. Jason's past is inconsequential now. I found it interesting that Jason risked Pierre's anger and holding a grudge, but he wouldn't risk Corey's... even back then. Great job, my friend... subtle stuff here... cheers... Gary....

Link to comment

Snowmobiling is fun! I'm kind of envious of them for their outing. Still, that fireplace oculd have chosen another moment to act up... ;)

Link to comment

Guys having awesome time with love dripping in air till that bearded homophobic guy showed up, guess we have to deal with those kind.
Sure David can't wait to get his hands on him

Link to comment

Excellent chapter! Great to get more observers, and the restaurant scene was especially satisfying. Corey and Jason make each other happy, and pair well; you have written it engagingly. Thank you.

Link to comment

Poor Pierre. I hope that incident isnt foreshadowing something bad to come, but so much of this chapter made me all mushy feeling inside. :D

Link to comment
On 09/15/2016 12:15 AM, Bucket1 said:

I don't think bushy beard guy wants to meet David anytime soon. It will not be as easy to rough handle him especially when he is angry. Apart from this distraction, it was a nice chapter with friendships developing. It would have been hard for Jason to have that chat with Liz but good that she saw the real/current version.

No, I don't think bushy beard guy would want to meet up with David, if he knows whats good for him. Liz is a pretty perceptive gal and she genuinely likes her brother in law. I think her regard will help Jason's road to forgiving himself now that everyone else has forgiven him.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, B. :hug:

Link to comment
On 09/15/2016 02:11 AM, Headstall said:

Liz, giving her impression as an observer of the present, gave Jason some affirmation. I could feel the guilt he still carries, so it was a bit of a watershed conversation, no matter how uncomfortable. It was also the first real friendship conversation we have seen between David and Jason... again, a watershed moment. Jason's past is inconsequential now. I found it interesting that Jason risked Pierre's anger and holding a grudge, but he wouldn't risk Corey's... even back then. Great job, my friend... subtle stuff here... cheers... Gary....

David has been told what happened many years ago, but he also has heard about the apology to Pierre and observed Jason with his own eyes. David is not the type to hold grudges, or quickly judge. I think the fact that Pierre believed Jason was sincere also went a long way to fostering their friendship.

 

Although Jason has never really analyzed his feelings, he's always held Corey above almost anyone else in his life. Corey's opinion means a lot to him, and his actions (except for his cheating, which blew up so spectacularly in his face) shows how high he holds Corey's opinion of him.

 

Thank you for another wonderful review and your support, Gary :hug:

Link to comment
On 09/15/2016 03:51 AM, dughlas said:

Good to see the four guys plus Liz and David together again ... they make a companionable group.

They do make a fun group to write about. :)

 

Than you for your review and your support, Dugh. :hug:

Link to comment
On 09/15/2016 04:32 AM, Puppilull said:

Snowmobiling is fun! I'm kind of envious of them for their outing. Still, that fireplace oculd have chosen another moment to act up... ;)

Snowmobiling is fun :) The ride on the lake is something I've experienced often. And yes, the fireplace, and Liz, have terrible timing ;)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Puppi :)

Link to comment
On 09/15/2016 08:12 AM, long1jo said:

Guys having awesome time with love dripping in air till that bearded homophobic guy showed up, guess we have to deal with those kind.

Sure David can't wait to get his hands on him

Unfortunately, homophobes do exist, and can ruin a perfectly good evening. Luckily this encounter ended without too much trouble. This could have ended a lot worse. I'm sure David has fantasized about what he wanted to do to the guy who hurt Pierre.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, long1jo. :)

Link to comment
On 09/15/2016 12:18 PM, Parker Owens said:

Excellent chapter! Great to get more observers, and the restaurant scene was especially satisfying. Corey and Jason make each other happy, and pair well; you have written it engagingly. Thank you.

Thank you, Parker :*) I think everyone was watching both Jason and Corey closely. Their history isn't a secret, so people this is a big change for Corey, and his relationship with Jason. Luckily, the opinions so far seem to reflect well on Jason :)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Parker :)

Link to comment
On 09/16/2016 12:34 AM, Lux Apollo said:

Poor Pierre. I hope that incident isnt foreshadowing something bad to come, but so much of this chapter made me all mushy feeling inside. :D

I think Pierre has to be rattled after that incident, but he does have David to talk to and help him through his feelings about being grabbed.

 

Thank you for your support and your review, Lux :)

Link to comment

Loved it, we'll except the wintery bits! I just imagined them on Hawaii, instead! Seriously it was a great chapter!

Link to comment
On 09/16/2016 12:43 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Loved it, we'll except the wintery bits! I just imagined them on Hawaii, instead! Seriously it was a great chapter!

Hahaha maybe I'll have them take a nice warm vacation just for you. :P

 

Thank you for your review and all of your support, tim :hug:

Link to comment

There’s nothing like feeling in the mood, only to have your sister-in-law block you because the fireplace isn’t working properly. The talk about David/Pierre meeting up with C/J is something I think both couples will benefit from. It will allow best friends to reconnect with one another.

 

The talk Liz and J had was eye opening. She enlightened J about Drew’s thoughts on J and C’s relationship. She even asked some tough questions. His honesty in answering them heartfelt and made me love him more. The butt munch at the restaurant who accosted Pierre had me fuming. How dare he talk to anyone the way he did to Pierre? Glad everyone jumped in, or else I would’ve (lol).

 

I loved the ending. C and J are definitely in a good place.

Link to comment

My main impression from this chapter was how Jason always focused on what would make Corey happy: saying Pierre was good for Corey (very true), organizing to visit David and Pierre, stripping naked for his boyfriend, being protective of both Pierre and Corey, admitting he wouldn't have been good for Corey back then, but knowing he's good for hm now.
In return Corey is better at telling Jason he appreciates his love and caring, and that's important too. This holiday is very good for both of them. :yes: Not only for reconnecting with Drew and Pierre but for their relationship too.

Link to comment

I started reading this chapter when you first posted it, but I never finished. I have no idea why! lol

 

Jason is so right -- he would not have been good for Corey when they were in high school. Jason was immature, and he would have done the same thing to Corey as he did to Pierre. No, it's much better they're together now. Jason has matured and finally grown up, and they're both in the right place for a relationship.

 

It's too bad that homophobic douchebag had to put a damper on their night. :(

Link to comment

That was great Lit! Love the heart to heart conversations amongst the friends, as the provided a little eye opener we wouldn't otherwise be privy to..
Is it wrong that I wanted that guy to lose his teeth? Lol!

Link to comment
On 09/22/2016 04:16 AM, BuffyWillow said:

There’s nothing like feeling in the mood, only to have your sister-in-law block you because the fireplace isn’t working properly. The talk about David/Pierre meeting up with C/J is something I think both couples will benefit from. It will allow best friends to reconnect with one another.

 

The talk Liz and J had was eye opening. She enlightened J about Drew’s thoughts on J and C’s relationship. She even asked some tough questions. His honesty in answering them heartfelt and made me love him more. The butt munch at the restaurant who accosted Pierre had me fuming. How dare he talk to anyone the way he did to Pierre? Glad everyone jumped in, or else I would’ve (lol).

 

I loved the ending. C and J are definitely in a good place.

Liz did have some terrible timing, didn't she? lol

 

the chat between her and Jason was good for Jason. I think he needed to hear from someone who didn't know him back then that she can't see the man he is now doing what young Jason did.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, BuffyWillow :) (Oh and I wanted to smack the guy at the restaurant too)

Link to comment
On 09/23/2016 02:49 AM, Timothy M. said:

My main impression from this chapter was how Jason always focused on what would make Corey happy: saying Pierre was good for Corey (very true), organizing to visit David and Pierre, stripping naked for his boyfriend, being protective of both Pierre and Corey, admitting he wouldn't have been good for Corey back then, but knowing he's good for hm now.

In return Corey is better at telling Jason he appreciates his love and caring, and that's important too. This holiday is very good for both of them. :yes: Not only for reconnecting with Drew and Pierre but for their relationship too.

Jason was first Corey's friend and has always wanted him to he happy. He's also astute enough to see that Corey needs to loosen up, and Pierre makes him do that. He is also honest with himself because he would have destroyed Corey when they were younger. He wasn't ready for that level of commitment.

 

Thank you for your review and your continued support,Tim :hug:

Link to comment
On 09/25/2016 11:45 AM, Lisa said:

I started reading this chapter when you first posted it, but I never finished. I have no idea why! lol

 

Jason is so right -- he would not have been good for Corey when they were in high school. Jason was immature, and he would have done the same thing to Corey as he did to Pierre. No, it's much better they're together now. Jason has matured and finally grown up, and they're both in the right place for a relationship.

 

It's too bad that homophobic douchebag had to put a damper on their night. :(

You're right, Jason was immature back then. He would have hurt Corey and they may never have recovered from it. Now that they're both older they have a shot at making this relationship work.

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Lisa :)

Link to comment
On 09/26/2016 10:55 AM, Defiance19 said:

That was great Lit! Love the heart to heart conversations amongst the friends, as the provided a little eye opener we wouldn't otherwise be privy to..

Is it wrong that I wanted that guy to lose his teeth? Lol!

They were conversations that probably had to happen, and you're right, they do give us some insight in what people are thinking.

 

No... it's not wrong, but I don't think he had many teeth to lose ;)

 

Thank you for your review and your support, Def :hug:

Link to comment

I'm glad the restauranteur knew who the troublemaker was and not only kicked him out, but offered the appetizers as an apology for the incident. It's always nice when we discover that we have unexpected allies. ;-)

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..