Jump to content
    Young Sage
  • Author
  • 2,547 Words
  • 5,980 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Star Cross - 15. The Day After


Black Star Cross



Chapter 15: The Day After



Anthony wet his index finger by putting it into his mouth and practically blowing it. Once it was good and wet, he lowered his hand until it scraped across my ass, where he used his dry fingers to pry my butt cheeks open. His mouth made its way to my left nipple, sucking on it like he was a newborn calf. I was loving all the attention that he was giving me. I let out a little yelp when his moist finger brushed up against my rosebud. I looked into his eyes, giving him permission to invade my nether region. I felt a mix of pleasure and satisfaction as I felt his finger burrow deep into my anal walls. I was moaning in ecstasy when he was finally all the way in and was wiggling his finger around. I was humping the air, but I found that his other hand had magically appeared on my dick, clutching it and jerking it slowly. I couldn’t believe how good this was feeling. I don’t remember how I said it, but I told him that I wanted to go all the way. That’s what I must’ve said, for he suddenly flipped me over onto my stomach and tore off the rest of his clothes. I felt him lean onto me, his chest on my back, his one hand still embedded in my ass, while the other was keeping my cheeks apart. I couldn’t remember if either of us had any lube or condoms, but then again, I couldn’t remember caring either. I felt his rock hard cock pressing up against my asshole, trying to gain access to my warmth. I heard him say something, but I was too out of it to comprehend what it was. I just relaxed my anal muscles and allowed him to take my virgin cherry. I felt him slowly start to slide in. There was no pain, contrary to what I’ve always heard. He was being gentle with me, slowly breaking me in so that I could enjoy this too. Eventually, I felt his pubic hairs resting against my butt; I knew that he was all the way in. He started picking up a rhythm as he began making love to me. That’s what it was, making love. He wasn’t fucking me; there were feelings behind each and every one of his strokes. He was no longer holding my butt open; his hands were now resting on top of mine, holding them gently, fingers intertwined. He was whispering his feelings for me into my ear. His foot was stroking my leg. I never wanted this to end. This was just too perfect. I had everything I wanted. I could die now and be content with my life. Anthony picked up speed, for he was approaching climax very soon. His dick kept hitting that sweet spot inside of me, causing me to feel intense pleasure every time he sunk himself into me. Finally, I heard him roar wildly as he thrust into me one last time, shooting his seeds deep into me. It was about this time that I finally could take no more and started spilling my love juices all over myself and the bed. I felt him collapse onto me after he was through injecting me with his serum, and he started kissing behind my ear. There was a sort of calming aura being emitted from both of us in that room. I truly thought that I had died and gone to heaven. I remember closing my eyes just for a second, planning to open them again and turn around to see his face, smiling down upon me. When I did open them up again, he was nowhere to be found.



I found myself lying in bed, alone, with the covers securely over me. It seemed to have gotten significantly darker in the room than when I had closed my eyes. I lifted the covers to find a nice, little surprise. My boxer-briefs were still on, and they were completely drenched and sticky. Shawn Jr. was still at half-mast, but was shrinking by the minute. Some of the stuff had soaked through the briefs and was on the inside of the bed covers. I instinctively reached underneath me to feel my ass, but I found that it was still dry and tight, like I had left it the night before. I couldn’t believe it. It was all a dream. Anthony had never made love to me. We had not magically become lovers overnight for no apparent reason. He didn’t confess his love for me. How could I have been so stupid as to believe that any of that could’ve happened? But it all seemed so real and intense.



I was about to go out and find Anthony when I suddenly remembered last night’s fight. That brought up a whole new set of emotions. I found myself angry at him again, and decided against finding him, for both our sakes.



It was still early, so I decided to go downstairs and cook myself breakfast. I found the kitchen vacant, so I assumed that Anthony had already left to go back home. But...why were his things still in my room? If he wasn’t in the house, and he didn’t have his stuff, then where was he?



I tried to get him out of my head while I made myself some eggs and toast, but he kept finding his way back in. And that stupid dream kept crawling back, too. I definitely didn’t want that to be stuck in my head. I ate my breakfast in peace. By the time I was done, everybody else was getting up and getting ready for their morning routines. The kids were getting dressed and Emmy was busy getting herself ready and getting breakfast started. She was surprised to see me downstairs and eating breakfast so early. When questioned about it, I simply said that I had gotten up early and decided to eat a real breakfast for once. The children and I both got on the bus on time and went to our schools.



I don’t know why I was doing it, I was still mad at him, but I kept looking around for Anthony. He never showed up at his locker when he usually does. I was almost tempted to go up to one of his friends and ask where he was. But I decided against that, since the notion was literally unheard of. And the fact that I’d get beaten to a bloody pulp for even thinking that I could talk to the likes of them.



Then, something completely extraordinary happened. Just before the bell rang for first class, one of Anthony’s friends came up to me! I didn’t know what his name was, since I’ve never been the one who knows all (or even any) of the popular kids’ names. But he came up to me and I thought that I was going to die. I literally started sweating and getting shortness of breath. I’m pretty sure that this guy thought that I was screwing Anthony, or he was screwing me, or something, and that now he was going to kill me for being the “fag.”



“Bro,” he said. “Do you know where Anthony’s at?”



I swear I didn’t hear him when he said that. I was still anticipating the punch.



“Huh?” I asked out of confusion.



“Don’t play dumb, bro. We all know that he’s been hanging out with you for some unknown reason. It’s not like him to not be in school, despite how he acts. So does he have a dentist’s appointment or something? He certainly didn’t look sick when I saw him over the break.”



So his friends didn’t know where he was at either? And they knew that Anthony was still friends with me? Now I was really confused. But I figured that I’d better not lie to them, especially this guy.



“Um, I really don’t know where he’s at either. I figured that you guys would know.”



“Hmm. Well, we don’t. And now I’m starting to get a little bit worried. He always comes to school, whether he’s fine or not. I hope nothing happened to him. I think I remember him saying that he’d be moving back to his own house once break was over. Did he at least do that?”



Great. So they knew that he was staying at his aunt’s house as well? Did they know that I am staying there, too?



“Well, I guess he did. He wasn’t there this mor...”



I shut myself up as soon as I heard the words coming out of my mouth. But I could tell that it was too late.



“What? Why were you over there this morning?” he pressed.



What could I do? How could I get myself out of this situation? Quick! Lie! Say something believable!



“Um, well, you see, um...we’re friends, like you said. And...I can’t drive yet, so Anthony offered to pick me up and drive me to school, rather than wait at the bus stop in the freezing cold,” I managed to sputter out.



I waited to see if the guy would buy my lie. It was easy to see that he didn’t believe everything that I just said, but he seemed to let it go.



“Whatever. I guess that you two aren’t that close of friends, considering that he totally left you high and dry this morning, bro. Well, I’ll find out where he is after school today.”



And then he just turned around and walked away. No goodbyes or anything. That was a really nervous conversation I just had. One I don’t want to have again anytime soon. I rushed to my first class before the final bell rang.



The entire day, I kept thinking that I’d find Anthony just around the corner, or that he’d just show up late to one of the classes that we shared. But he never did. He never showed up at school that day. And apparently, this was unusual. Every time I saw one of his friends, they looked worried or concerned. This didn’t help make me feel any better. It just made me feel worse. Did something truly happen to him over night? Did he make it home okay? Was he even alive? Then, the most ominous thought surfaced to my brain. Was it because of what I said last night? Was I the cause of him not showing up today? Was it because of me that something bad happened to him? I decided to go to his house after school to find out what happened.



I called Emmy before going over there, telling her that I was going to visit Anthony, and assuring her that I was going to be alright. Walking to his house was a pain, though. I don’t remember walking ever being this difficult when I was running away from something. I really need to get a car soon. Though I highly doubt that Emmy can afford a car.



When I arrived, I noticed two cars in the driveway. Must be Anthony’s and his mom’s. I rang the doorbell. After that, I had the sudden thought that his mom hasn’t seen me since Anthony had rescued me from the streets.



“Ma’am, exactly how much do you know about your son? I mean, reallyknow about him. Because if you knew anything remotely close to what I know about him from school, then you would know that you know absolutely nothing about him.”



That was the last thing I said to her. Maybe going to his house wasn’t such a good idea. But before I could turn around and walk away, I heard the door unlock and the doorknob turning. I silently prayed that it was Anthony who was opening the door. I must’ve used up all my wishes to God, for when it opened, Anthony’s mother was standing on the other side.



“Oh, Shawn! What are you doing here?”



“Um, is Anthony here?”



“My! He seems to be more popular than ever. He’s upstairs right now with Keith.”



Keith? Who the hell was Keith? Was he one of Anthony’s friends? How did he get here so fast? I thought that I had made pretty good time in getting here, despite my complaining. Maybe one of the cars was his? I thanked Anthony’s mom and made my way upstairs and to his room. I knocked first, just to be polite. I certainly would want the same from somebody else if the roles were switched.



“Yeah, come in.”



I opened the door to see Anthony lying on his bed with the guy who I talked to earlier today sitting next to him. So HE was Keith.



“Yo, bro. It’s about time you showed up,” Keith said.



He said it rather casually, but Anthony, on the other hand, looked absolutely terrified at seeing me there. He showed fear for only a second though, before hiding it behind his mask that he is so used to wearing. I doubt that Keith caught any of that.



“What do you mean by that? I don’t have a car, unlike some people. I had to walk,” I replied, snidely.



“Yo, chill out, bro. No reason to be uppity with me.”



He then glanced over to Anthony, then back to me. It was kind of weird, like he was evaluating us or something.



“Well, I hope you feel better, dude. I gotta get running now. I’ll seeya when you get better. Later!” he said, as he walked out the door.



I noticed that he purposely closed the door behind him. There’d be no other reason to do that.



This left just me and Anthony. We were only quiet for about a minute, shorter than our usual quiet spells, before I started speaking up.



“So are you really sick?”



“Yeah. I went back home this morning, before you woke up, and fell back to bed for an hour or so. When I woke up, I was feeling really sick, and I saw my mom leaning over me, pressing her hand against my forehead. She told me that my temperature was high, and that it was already ten in the morning. So I basically stayed in bed the entire day.”



I didn’t take my eyes off of him once while he said that. It was because of that that I made my conclusion.



“Anthony, don’t even try to lie to me. You know you can’t. You even said so yourself yesterday.”



“Hey, I said that you had the unique ability to see sincerity in people’s eyes, not whether or not they were telling the truth.”



“It’s the same thing, Anthony. What’s the opposite of sincerity?”



Anthony looked down in shame, knowing that he had been caught.



“Now tell me the REAL reason why you didn’t go to school today,” I said, rather forcefully.

As original creator, I own rights to these characters and this story. Any actual products in the story I do not own, and belong to whomever actually owns them. Replication of this story is prohibited. Any characters resembling real people, living or not, is coincidental. No copyright infringement is intended. This story is rated M for mature themes, so if you are not allowed (or do not wish) to see such material, then please go back now. You have been warned.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..